She's Not Your Average Moron

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Nancy Pelosi tells musicians they can quit their jobs because they will have healthcare

We see it as an entrepreneurial bill,” Pelosi said, “a bill that says to someone, if you want to be creative and be a musician or whatever, you can leave your work, focus on your talent, your skill, your passion, your aspirations because you will have health care

Nancy Pelosi tells musicians they can quit their jobs because they will have healthcare America's Watchtower

Ahhh, she's so good to the taxpayers who will stay in their jobs and support the creative wannabes....Woman is encouraging a weaker economy to further the Marxist agenda of a dependent America. :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd-iM9Wmdgo]YouTube - Pelosi to Aspiring Musicians Quit Your Job, Taxpayers Will Cover Your Health Care[/ame]

I saw the title and thought you were talking about Palin...sorry.

Good lord, I do so loathe Pelosi. She literally makes me sick to my stomach.

I wish she'd just move to China and enjoy all the fruits of communism.

is this the second time she said this? I swear I started or participated in a thread about this a few months ago. Also, is she talkinga bout people being able to afford health care without getting it through their employer or people quitting their job solely to get health care free? that would be odd since they would still need to buy food, shelther, etc

I saw the title and thought you were talking about Palin...sorry.

You should be. Even Mrs. Palin pales when compared to the morons you voted into power.. so we'll let you pass this time.. but don't try it again. it won't wash.

is this the second time she said this? I swear I started or participated in a thread about this a few months ago. Also, is she talkinga bout people being able to afford health care without getting it through their employer or people quitting their job solely to get health care free? that would be odd since they would still need to buy food, shelther, etc

Food Stamps
Welfare
etc

YOur thread title confused me.
I was about to tell you not to get so down on yourself.

:eusa_hand:

Great.:evil:

JUST GREAT.:evil:

Now Pelosi is gonna read your post and raise taxes to fund the Musician's Food, Shelter, Etc., Act.

:confused:

She certainly can't compare to Flalin Palin whose motto is:

"If you can't stand the heat in the kitchen....QUIT!"

Nancy Pelosi tells musicians they can quit their jobs because they will have healthcare

We see it as an entrepreneurial bill,” Pelosi said, “a bill that says to someone, if you want to be creative and be a musician or whatever, you can leave your work, focus on your talent, your skill, your passion, your aspirations because you will have health care

What's the problem?

What's the problem?

"Art" is not in the Republican vocabulary.

She says so many stupid things it is hard to keep track. It shows that even the dumbest people can get elected. What really suprises me is that House Democrats made her their leader.

She says so many stupid things it is hard to keep track. It shows that even the dumbest people can get elected. What really suprises me is that House Democrats made her their leader.

I think Queen of the dumb shits fits her. ~BH

Forum List

Back