She's Not Your Average Moron

Good lord, I do so loathe Pelosi. She literally makes me sick to my stomach.

I wish she'd just move to China and enjoy all the fruits of communism.

LOL. I agree.

She and her very wealthy husband should sell their mansion and winery and spread their wealth to all. After all. Thats what they want we taxpayers to do. Gotta spread that wealth.

Either that or she can take your advice and move to CHINA. I'm sure she would love Communism.

Womans a flamming liberal moron for sure.

Last edited:
Nancy Pelosi tells musicians they can quit their jobs because they will have healthcare

What's the problem?

"Art" is not in the Republican vocabulary.

The thing is, it's not just art. Everyone needs health care including the inventor with a great idea and a sick child. What should he do? Quit his job and let his child suffer without health care while he develops his idea or stay in his job for the health care and let the idea go?

What's the problem?

The thing is, it's not just art. Everyone needs health care including the inventor with a great idea and a sick child. What should he do? Quit his job and let his child suffer without health care while he develops his idea or stay in his job for the health care and let the idea go?

We should all quit our jobs. Let her provide our health care. How's that work now? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I can't work.. I'm creating. You DUmmies pay my way.. Is the check in the mail?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

We joined the same month, and you have 8,000 more posts than I do. :lol:
And Gunny said it was the liberals who waste all day on here.

No I don't work.. do you have my check in the mail? I don't have to work. You passed an entreprenurial bill and you pay me whilst I create.. now get that check in da mail.

No I don't work.. do you have my check in the mail? I don't have to work. You passed an entreprenurial bill and you pay me whilst I create.. now get that check in da mail.

Nope, only liberals get that check, don't cha ya know?

Is there even ONE member of this administration that actually THINKS before they speak?

They sure seem to have a knack for speaking "STUPIDLY!"

Nothing but a circus full of clowns. And Obama is the lead fucking Bozo!

Seriously, instead of playing "Hail To The Chief" when that clown enters the room, they should just have Pelosi play "Send in the clown" on her fucking kazoo!....While Biden, Frank, Gibbs, and the rest of the clowns try to stuff themselves into a fucking volkswagon!

They are an embarrassment to ALL americans!

Fuckin idiots!

Last edited:
What's the problem?

It really does amaze me that people don't get this. Where would we be if Thomas Edison had to pay for his own health care instead of working on all those inventions. Or if Tom Clancy had to support his wife and family by running his own insurance agency before writing The Hunt for Red October. I wonder if we would have had the Oreck vacuum cleaner if Bill Oreck had to worry about getting health care before he quit RCA.

Wait a minute. That all happened before free health care, how did they do it? Could have been hard work, being willing to take a risk, and accepting personal responsibility?

It really does amaze me that people don't get this. Where would we be if Thomas Edison had to pay for his own health care instead of working on all those inventions. Or if Tom Clancy had to support his wife and family by running his own insurance agency before writing The Hunt for Red October. I wonder if we would have had the Oreck vacuum cleaner if Bill Oreck had to worry about getting health care before he quit RCA.

Wait a minute. That all happened before free health care, how did they do it? Could have been hard work, being willing to take a risk, and accepting personal responsibility?

HOw about the Lewis and Clark expedition? Oh! Wait, that was funded by the government.

HOw about the Lewis and Clark expedition? Oh! Wait, that was funded by the government.

Without health care. Shame on them, what if someone had gotten sick or injured? Who would have paid for it?

Willow continues to demonstrate who the real Moron is...........

The Healthcare Program frees people to pursue jobs that they might not be able to take because of family or personal health issues. The idea that Americans have to keep a job for the sole reason that they do not want to risk losing their health coverage stifiles the economy.

Music? yea why not

But it also frees people to start small businesses, take more risk, work for smaller companies

The Healthcare Program frees people to pursue jobs that they might not be able to take because of family or personal health issues. The idea that Americans have to keep a job for the sole reason that they do not want to risk losing their health coverage stifiles the economy.

Music? yea why not

But it also frees people to start small businesses, take more risk, work for smaller companies

well now how sweet is that, so long as it's paid for off the sweat of other hard working American citizens.

go on you lazy bums, go play yer guitars, others will be forced by your nanny Pelsoi and her comrades in Arms to pay for you.

Last edited:

Music? yea why not

The moron is you. What if we all want to be free to create.. who's gonna pay the bill? NancyNurse? I don' think so. She sets the gold standard for MORON.

Music? yea why not

The moron is you. What if we all want to be free to create.. who's gonna pay the bill? NancyNurse? I don' think so. She sets the gold standard for MORON.

Where in the healthcare bill does it say FREE for ALL?

You still have to pay for your premiums. What you can now do is buy health insurance on the open market as part of a collective. You no longer have to belong to a big company to get group discounts. This allows individuals wanting to go into business for themselves a chance to buy insurance at competitive rates.

Looks like Nancy is smarter than Willow

Wow! That was really stupid.

A few exceptions don't prove anything.

Music? yea why not

Health care reform has freed us from our golden chains. We won't have to stay in a job just because it provides health care. We'll be free to pursue jobs which are better-suited to our talents and where we can be more productive. Everyone will benefit.

Forum List

Back