She's Not Exactly Penelope Pitstop

neg rep for opposing opinions....hmmmmm is that what rep is for? I may not agree with what is being said....or their positions but they have ever right to say it....freedom of speech and they should be able to say it without neg rap

Well, shit for brains, if the libs/Dems such as yourself are not responsible for policing the morals of others, why do you advocate doing just that? Why even make an issue of the supposed hypocrites of your opposition? It's because such things do matter to you or you are just as hypocritical! Which is it in your case?

ohhhh I see how you want it to work...

you want to talk about OUR morals and OUR principals but you think we should take the high road and leave yours' alone?

We don't run on a platform of morality and family values.... we don't stump on those issues. We don't try to turn every issue, such as abortion, gay marriage and other SOCIAL issues into talking points in the election.

The reason the oppositions morals and principals are an issue is because they RUN and campaign as the moral authority and the "right choice" based on that faux authority.

Well, shit for brains, if the libs/Dems such as yourself are not responsible for policing the morals of others, why do you advocate doing just that? Why even make an issue of the supposed hypocrites of your opposition? It's because such things do matter to you or you are just as hypocritical! Which is it in your case?

i thnk you're mistaking integrity with religion. Religion is by no means an indicia of integrity... not even a little bit because most people don't walk it like they talk it. The closest president we had to walking it like he talks it was Jimmy Carter and he was a terrible president.

He was a good Christian though and (other than his rabid anti-semitism) was a pretty moral guy. His definition of moral is just different from mine.

Me? I think it's immoral to wage a war of choice. I think it's immoral to descriminate against people because they're born gay. And I think it's immoral to support economic policies which destroy the middle class and make life even harder for poor people.

So I guess it depends on what your definition of morality is....

Wow these are all "lies" now? You're entering deep, deep, doo-doo, girlfriend. :cuckoo:

honey i have been there before....lol....something just aint right....i mean 15 pages of google pics....why is the kid bristol ...always holding the infant?

i got more questions than carter's got pills.

glock it boils down to this.....

who you gonna believe...me or your lying eyes...?

show me the pics of her earlier preggies and then of her with trig...you do realize a woman gets fatter with each one...not skinner... working out will not stop nature....your face gets round....round and fat....
My wife didn't. She weighed about 10# less with her second. :eusa_whistle:

neg rep for opposing opinions....hmmmmm is that what rep is for? I may not agree with what is being said....or their positions but they have ever right to say it....freedom of speech and they should be able to say it without neg rap

well he neg repped me cuz I called him a dumbass actually... :tongue:

honey i have been there before....lol....something just aint right....i mean 15 pages of google pics....why is the kid bristol ...always holding the infant?

i got more questions than carter's got pills.

I think the kid *may* be the mom... and I think they announced Bristol's pregnancy so the questions about it and demand for DNA tests would stop. But I don't think that b/c her face didn't change. My face looked exactly the same in my 9th month as before my pregnancy. It depends on how much weight you gain and how you carry.

It's the going back to work after 3 days and Bristol being absent with "mononucleosis" for 5 months that raises the issue for me.

It's not even that I care about the answer so much, it's that I think this woman's far too dysfunctional to be in the white house...

ohhhh I see how you want it to work...

you want to talk about OUR morals and OUR principals but you think we should take the high road and leave yours' alone?

We don't run on a platform of morality and family values.... we don't stump on those issues. We don't try to turn every issue, such as abortion, gay marriage and other SOCIAL issues into talking points in the election.

The reason the oppositions morals and principals are an issue is because they RUN and campaign as the moral authority and the "right choice" based on that faux authority.

Say what???? Abortion, gay rights, and other SOCIAL issues are not talking points in the election???? Are we talking about the same country here?

As for taking the high road, why not? You know why not.

I thought that you preferred "shit for brains"? :D

:badgrin: I do...thanks for noticing!

Say what???? Abortion, gay rights, and other SOCIAL issues are not talking points in the election???? Are we talking about the same country here?

why should they be?

Abortion is a person decision a woman makes based on her OWN life...it doesn't have an adverse affect on anyone outside her life.... I sincerely doubt any republican candidate grieves for the loss of that fetus except while he/she's on the campaign trail.

gay rights? I said gay marriage I believe... Bush & Co have turned that entire issue into a battering ram. Why does it matter to ANYONE else if a couple want to declare their love for each other in a public fashion and have that committment recognize by law, the same way heterosexuals do? does that effect your relationship? your marriage? no it doesn't and pretending that somehow it does is disingenuous crap that the right wingers have taken to an art form.

Social issues are just that, social issues...they should not be GOVERNED by policies which are made up of mostly out of touch politicians who have no clue what is happening in the average Americans life.

Last edited:
Yeah I tend to notice when you insult me that way.

opps... :redface: my bad glock...

please accept my sincere apology

rose.jpg

i thnk you're mistaking integrity with religion. Religion is by no means an indicia of integrity... not even a little bit because most people don't walk it like they talk it. The closest president we had to walking it like he talks it was Jimmy Carter and he was a terrible president.

He was a good Christian though and (other than his rabid anti-semitism) was a pretty moral guy. His definition of moral is just different from mine.

Me? I think it's immoral to wage a war of choice. I think it's immoral to descriminate against people because they're born gay. And I think it's immoral to support economic policies which destroy the middle class and make life even harder for poor people.

So I guess it depends on what your definition of morality is....

No mistake on my part. I am well aware of the HUGE difference between integrity and superficial practice of a religion.

We are not in disagreement here, though there is no confusion about integrity on my part. Just because one practices a religion (or none) does not mean one has integrity. I also believe that morality (up to a certain point) is personal and subjective, principally because morality is learned through formal training and personal experience.

Forum List

Back