Is Joe biden's main problem is he just ain't liked

forget all the hubbub lying, skullduggery, etc, etc, etc,

Everytime he opens his pie hole his appoval numbers drop

Only thing I can figure is the populace just plain don't like him. Like maybe he just rub people the wrong way.
Joe Biden was always stupid. He had to cheat to get through law school. He's been on the wrong side of every foreign policy position for the past 40 years. That's who he was BEFORE he became senile! Now he's an embarrassment and a danger to the country.

Only thing I can figure is the populace just plain don't like him. Like maybe he just rub people the wrong way.
I don't think it's a likability thing. I think that people are just astonished at the verbal patterns and mental predilections of a career politician streaming out of his mouth with no filters.

I don't think it's a likability thing. I think that people are just astonished at the verbal patterns and mental predilections of a career politician streaming out of his mouth with no filters.
He's turning into one of those senile old people who tend to lash out at others when they get confused. Not exactly who you want in control of the nuclear launch codes! Just saying...

He is the president of the USA. I don’t think he has much of a problem
He certainly has a major problem, which is to convince his own party and the American population in general, that he is still fit to act as President, foremost in view of his candidacy for another 4 years. He is clearly and obviously senile.

Whilst the other guy is getting senile, and has always been a lying human scumbag.

Therefore both providing a shitty and poor political perspective for the USA and it's overall population.

Technically Joe is out of the picture. The admin & bureaucrats are obviously @ the helm of the ship. I honestly do not think anyone on our planet takes him serious. Just let the ole fart keep making people laugh as it's better than more war.

Is Joe biden's main problem is he just ain't liked?​

No. Joe Biden's problem is that he cannot /REMEMBER/ who likes him!

Screen Shot 2024-02-03 at 4.32.16 PM copy.png

Joe is likable. It’s Trump who is disliked by about half the population.

Joe acts like a President and could play one in a movie, (if he could remember his lines.) His problem is he tends to screw things up. As Obama said, “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to fuck things up.”

Trump could play the role of an aging hired gun fighter in the Old West. Not the nicest guy in the world but damn good at fighting and who loves to fight. Kind of an elderly Have Gun Will Travel.

Is Joe the Necromancer?

Joe Biden sees dead people.

After Thursday night’s eyebrow-raising press conference, some believe the president sees a dead political career.

“And then Helmut Kohl turned to me,” he told donors this week in New York regarding a conversation about the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, “and said, ‘What would you say, Mr. President, if you picked up the London Times and learned that 1,000 people had broken down the doors of the British parliament, killed some bobbies on the way in, to deny the prime minister to take office.”

The former German chancellor, a leader contemporaneous with Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher, died in 2017 — three and a half years before Donald Trump supporters stormed the Capitol.

Is Joe biden's main problem is he just ain't liked​

For sure - same reason why Trump lost his job.
Yep. This really isn't all that complicated. But they can't imagine that EVERYONE doesn't adore their boi king like they do.

Biden is "meh" at best. A standard politician and an old & fading man. But they're tried desperately to turn him into Satan.

Is Joe the Necromancer?

Joe Biden sees dead people.

After Thursday night’s eyebrow-raising press conference, some believe the president sees a dead political career.

“And then Helmut Kohl turned to me,” he told donors this week in New York regarding a conversation about the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, “and said, ‘What would you say, Mr. President, if you picked up the London Times and learned that 1,000 people had broken down the doors of the British parliament, killed some bobbies on the way in, to deny the prime minister to take office.”

The former German chancellor, a leader contemporaneous with Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher, died in 2017 — three and a half years before Donald Trump supporters stormed the Capitol.

Very common symptoms with advancing Alzheimer's. People begin to draw up scenes from their past and mix them with the present.

Don't know where people are getting Joe is likable. He lashes out at his own supporters for questioning him, "listen fat" "you're a lying dog face pony soldier", along with the constant examples of where Biden speaks to grieving families after a tragedy and makes the situation all about himself.

Bibi and his government completely ignore Biden and Blinkens statements. The M.E nations there listen and then.nothing happens. They both publicly say the right things but ultimately actions speak volumes.especially during war. The prospect of war was my main concern and fear if BIden won and I voiced these concern leading up.to the election. I expected China to have attacked by now and for N Korea to sabre rattle a bit more but otherwise it is worse than I expected. We may be on the verge of WWIII. Americas elites and legacy media are largely to blame, along with mail-in ballots and the out-of touch Neo-Cons. Just the facts Jack. Israel may be going into Rafah any momenf now, Egypt has moved tanks near their border to protect against a surge. This act alone could really further weaken Americas place in the world as a nation unable to broker peace. A place that became smaller since Trump left office. Now if he happens to win re-election it will be from a place of repeated attacks and pile-ons against him. Perhaps Michelle Obama would bring global peace (anyone believe SHE would be a presence on the world.stage?)...Do Americans actually care about wnning as a nation via traditional values anymore? This allowed you to spread your influence, or, are you simply concerned with your political "team" winning while America shrinks in the world and millions invade your nation? Whether Biden is liked or not the Dems don't even have an alternative and Harris as a potential.president? I wonder how world leaders would would view this prospect.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back