She’s with him: Hillary Clinton steps out as a key player in Biden’s re-election effort

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Well she was a inspiration for Nikki Haley......Let that sink in.

In 2012, Haley credited Hillary Clinton with inspiring her to run for office; in an interview she said:[44]

"The reason I actually ran for office is because of Hillary Clinton... She said that when it comes to women running for office, there will be everybody that tells you why you shouldn't, but that's all the reasons why we need you to do it, and I walked out of there thinking, 'That's it. I'm running for office.'"
-wiki

Kiss of death. The woman who actually lost to Donald Trump? Sounds like a horrible idea to me.

She wouldn't have lost in a fair election if the popular vote was counted.
First we'll have to see how, or if, she's improved her personal appearance. That could be good for half the deciding factor for the US electorate.

That murderous turd endorsed SJL for mayor of Houston.... that went well... :laughing0301:

sheila jackscoon loser.jpg

Difficult to know whether this is just a mad gesture from the alcoholic lesbian , or , she is preparing a "jumping in " position for when Piss Pants shortly disappears from the scene .
I suppose that she has so much dirt on possible competitors that there is nobody powerful enough to smack her in the face and tell her to run off and die quietly .

First we'll have to see how, or if, she's improved her personal appearance. That could be good for half the deciding factor for the US electorate.

Uh, every Presidential election in history is won by whoever wins the Electoral College. We do not elect a President based on popular vote, and never have.

Hillary's last, best chance to occupy the Oval Office is to replace Kamala Harris as VP then arrange a deadly slip and fall for the 'Big Guy' Joe Biden. It's as simple as that and she's in.

It was a fair election. Presidents aren't elected by the popular vote.

Forum List

Back