Sheriff alan1

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
Ya'll better behave cuz there's a new Sheriff in town *spits tobacco* He goes by the name of alan1. He's taken up temporary residence in this town to clean up all the crime *spit* ...members, we regulate any stealing of USMB property.......And we damn good too, but you can't be any geek off the street...Gotta be handy with the steel if you know what I mean.....Earn your keep.....alan1, mount up!!

Coyote AngelsNDemons AyeCantSeeYou westwall AVG-JOE theDoctorisIn

tumblr_medbrfiwrA1qaxm50o2_250.gif

Ya'll better behave cuz there's a new Sheriff in town *spits tobacco* He goes by the name of alan1. He's taken up temporary residence in this town to clean up all the crime *spit* ...members, we regulate any stealing of USMB property.......And we damn good too, but you can't be any geek off the street...Gotta be handy with the steel if you know what I mean.....Earn your keep.....alan1, mount up!!

Meaning what, exactly? Stealing? Stealing what? What USMB property?

Twats. We've been missing a few twats lately.

Our special blend of chocolates too. I'm still pissed about that one. It's only a matter of time before we break the case

Our special blend of chocolates too. I'm still pissed about that one. It's only a matter of time before we break the case

Chocolates? You didn't divulge that before! What is the world coming to!

*burp*

Chocolates? You didn't divulge that before! What is the world coming to!

*burp*
WAIT!!! Ummm...there's no chocolates!!! I meant chocolate latte's. Yeah chocolate latte's

:woohoo:
137379j2fq4ie80c.gif
:D

Forum List

Back