I propose a central homosexual forum

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
Since so many posters are interested in homosexuality, and the subject can fit into almost any subject category, why not create a homo forum and guide all homo posts to that forum. This would not be discrimination. It would simply elevate the cause to its appropriate status, and be a beacon for all those legion who are interested in the subject.

Homos in the army.....military thread
Tim Cook is a homo....economic thread.
Cakes for homos....politics thread
Homos March in st pats parade...current events thread.
Gays in the NFL...sports thread
Do gays have to go to confession.....religion thread
Gays signed the Declaration of Independence....History thread.

Given the number of gay related threads popping up that may not actually be a bad idea.

Since so many posters are interested in homosexuality, and the subject can fit into almost any subject category, why not create a homo forum and guide all homo posts to that forum. This would not be discrimination. It would simply elevate the cause to its appropriate status, and be a beacon for all those legion who are interested in the subject.
48d5fe_2554936.jpg

More like a homophobia group similar to the racism one since being one of the homo types it's my impression the only ones interested in such topics are the homophobes. I'm bi and don't talk about it as much as those who're supposedly straight...:)

Are you certain it's the cause that starts to elevate when you think of homosexuality, or might it be something else?

Forum List

Back