PLEASE EXPLAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
cereal_killer Why mods are editing posts and titles that they do not like. And not even a message or a note or a reason for this censorship.

It would be okay if it went both ways, but your mods only edit and censor anyone who doesn't buy into the hate messages on this forum. They only enforce the rules or censor if a person is part of the USMB hate squad.

• Banned
Link to what? A changed thread title? As I stated, no note or explanation...just the mods censoring anyone who doesn't preach hate.

• Banned
And they still don't have the integrity to explain themselves.

Stop getting uppity negro.
You represent USMB well...and notice how they allow a feedback thread turn into a hate thread. Amazing how freedom of speech only works in one direction here.

You know I don't hate you LOL
it's just the point and the principle. When mods start editing posts...they are promoting a narrative and ideology by censoring opinions that differ from their own.

Like Ravi said...if my thread were anti-black...they wouldn't have edited my title or moved my thread. The anti-black bias is glaringly evident.

You represent USMB well...and notice how they allow a feedback thread turn into a hate thread. Amazing how freedom of speech only works in one direction here.

it's just the point and the principle. When mods start editing posts...they are promoting a narrative and ideology by censoring opinions that differ from their own.

Like Ravi said...if my thread were anti-black...they wouldn't have edited my title or moved my thread. The anti-black bias is glaringly evident.

I didn't see the thread, but I'm willing to bet it wasn't moved because it was anti white LOL you're paranoid my friend.

I didn't see the thread, but I'm willing to bet it wasn't moved because it was anti white LOL you're paranoid my friend.
Truth is truth...and it wasn't anti-white. It just wasn't the normal USMB anti-black thread...so it was censored.

Truth is truth...and it wasn't anti-white. It just wasn't the normal USMB anti-black thread...so it was censored.

Editing posts without acknowledging it or giving a reason is censorship of the worst kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back