Shepard Smith needs to be fired.

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
He's always taking the Liberals side. He calls Trump a Liar and seem to be happy he's a liar. He is sabotaging the Republican party with his bullshit.

Just a few minutes ago he reported on China getting a new Drone and he seemed giddy about it. Our enemy has just gotten stronger and your so happy about it you can't contain your joy. This guy has to go.

He's always taking the Liberals side. He calls Trump a Liar and seem to be happy he's a liar. He is sabotaging the Republican party with his bullshit.

Just a few minutes ago he reported on China getting a new Drone and he seemed giddy about it. Our enemy has just gotten stronger and your so happy about it you can't contain your joy. This guy has to go.
Based on his record, trump probably did lie. Is it the honesty you dont like?

Aye gringo...de TRUTE doesn't have a side.

Juss so ju know Holmes!

At least you're honest about not wanting your news sources to be remotely objective.

Well he is covered by the gay tenured clause... I just put a Nickel in the juke box and listen to some tunes if he irritates me to much...

Being liberal is my really justification for firing someone outside of political office. Then you should vote that sucker out

Are there still people alive and breathing on planet earth that don't know what a compulsive, pathological serial liar trump is? Why would a FOX news person need to tell them that?

Vee muzt make zee hosts of zee Fox Newz show stick to zee party line!

Donald Trump is the only real conservative in the whoooooooooooooole world!

Shep is the only honorable human on Fox News! Go Shep!

Vee muzt make zee hosts of zee Fox Newz show stick to zee party line!

A news show should be impartial... And his hour is a NEWS show... He is a NEWSCASTER... He used to do a really good job at not showing any political slant... Not anymore... He is doing a bang up job of interviewing for PMSNBC and CNN...

My solution is just not to watch Shepard Smith. He came to fame sensationalizing Princess Di's death 24/7. He's just a hack.

Huh?? I mean is definitely more left than the rest of fox....but it's good to have some diversity......reminds me of why I cant stand those people.

Forum List

Back