Time Editor admits

Me too. It’s the only way to fight the vacuum that the GOP has funneled its easily manipulated base into.
You post the same lie everyday. What are you paid to hurt this country?
About $400,000 less than Trump is paid to hurt the country. It’s really pretty damn brilliant what the GOP has done. They’ve funneled about 90% of their base into a vacuum dominated by 1 or 2 cooperating media sources that coordinate together, and little offshoots of those, such as radio personaliies, Russian bots and conspiracy sites, that parrot the propaganda and bounce the echoes off the wall at a dizzying speed. Trump can be 100% sure that his base has been primed to endorse whatever he wants well before he announces it.

he's for gov propaganda....a leftist with honesty...who knew?

Richard Stengel - Wikipedia

the question was about "manifest destiny" but don't let facts get in the way of a good internet wingnut rant. LOL

How the people who control America manufacture our consent to their rule | Washington's Blog

We don't generally advertise things like not taking Nazi prisoners in the latter stage of the Normandy campaign, or why civilians threw themselves off cliffs at Okinawa.

Me too. It’s the only way to fight the vacuum that the GOP has funneled its easily manipulated base into.

TRANSLATION: "Lying is the only way we can get votes."
Your party has been doing it for decades, creating the most efficient means of spreading those lies ever with the modern conservative MSM. I’m not opposed to borrowing those tactics if it’s the only means to combat them.

Both parties have always done it and will continue to do it. No one is safe from propaganda.

TRANSLATION: "Lying is the only way we can get votes."
Your party has been doing it for decades, creating the most efficient means of spreading those lies ever with the modern conservative MSM. I’m not opposed to borrowing those tactics if it’s the only means to combat them.

Like this is something new? Iraq war propaganda written by the Bush Administration published by the Times ring any bells?

Like this is something new? Iraq war propaganda written by the Bush Administration published by the Times ring any bells?
Well, the question he was getting was broader than that, but to respond to your point, which is correct, in the US we don't poison reporters for outlets like Mother Jones with dioxin.

All of our mythology or narrative/propaganda is "we are the good guys." "Iraq was a noble effort to bring democracy to Iraq and show muslims there is a way to a republic where different religious views can be tolerated." And we manipulate facts (lie) to fit the narrative.

All nations/societies do that, but not all societies allow self-criticism.

You post the same lie everyday. What are you paid to hurt this country?
About $400,000 less than Trump is paid to hurt the country. It’s really pretty damn brilliant what the GOP has done. They’ve funneled about 90% of their base into a vacuum dominated by 1 or 2 cooperating media sources that coordinate together, and little offshoots of those, such as radio personaliies, Russian bots and conspiracy sites, that parrot the propaganda and bounce the echoes off the wall at a dizzying speed. Trump can be 100% sure that his base has been primed to endorse whatever he wants well before he announces it.
No proof ever, huh? You just take a dump and sling.

Forum List

Back