ShePac Ad NAILS Obama and liberals on their "slutty" hypocrisy

So what's the problem?

Liberals aren't treating Maher the way conservatives are treating Limbaugh?

What are you conservatives doing to Limbaugh that liberals aren't doing to Maher?

1. Are you denouncing his behaviour, unequivocally and without excuses?

2. Are you boycotting his radio show?

3. Are you boycotting his sponsors?

How about liberals simply treat Maher like you conservatives are treating Limbaugh...

...and we'll call it even. No hypocrisy.

Earth to Carb, come in Carb, over:

Obama and the media are condeming Rush. If they hadn't we wouldn't be bringing up Maher.

ts really not that bad here on planet werath, you should come back.

Nobody will answer the questions above.

The fact is, conservatives who are doing everything in their power to excuse and deflect from Rush's behaviour are crying because liberals weren't tough enough on Maher.

That is the real hypocrisy here.

So what's the problem?

Wow, you can miss a point no matter how obvious it is, can't you my dear?

The point is that you are being a hypocrite. You demand Rush pay, but you don't demand Maher pay for doing the same thing, only far worse and more frequently, then Rush who you demand does pay. What that shows, my dear, is that you don't really care about insulting people in public, you care about getting Conservatives. Hypocrisy has to do with your applying one standard to others and another to yourself. Your hypocrisy...by definition...has nothing to do with what other's do. We are not being hypocritical on Maher and Rush because we don't give a rat's ass about the idiot Maher. But he does demonstrate your hypocrisy. That is the point being made.

Got it? I didn't think so...

What did I demand Rush pay?

I said this was a beautiful example of the free market at work, all those sponsors dumping Rush,

and that conservatives if anyone should appreciate that. Instead you're crying about it.

I don't listen to Rush, I don't get HBO or Showtime or whatever Maher is on so I don't watch him.

I think kaz was using a generalization... I agree with you though, it means nothing to me.

Capitalism at work if ya ask me.

I have just tried to point at the 'generally' partisan hypocrisy displayed by 'the left'.

Selective outrage is so obvious.

Liar...............

“So, Ms. Fluke and the rest of you feminazis, here’s the deal. If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have sex, we want something for it, and I’ll tell you what it is. We want you to post the videos online so we can all watch.”

That is funnier than anything Bill Maher has ever said.

Case closed. You're a perfect example of the hypocritical Limbaugh defender.

So what's the problem?

What are you conservatives doing to Limbaugh that liberals aren't doing to Maher?

How about liberals simply treat Maher like you conservatives are treating Limbaugh...

Obama and the media are condeming Rush. If they hadn't we wouldn't be bringing up Maher.

The fact is, conservatives who are doing everything in their power to excuse and deflect from Rush's behaviour are crying because liberals weren't tough enough on Maher.

What about the guy running for a second term as POTUS?

He inserted himself by calling the activist bitch.

Obama should return the 1 million dollars Maher donated.

Period!

So what's the problem?

I don't need to answer the question. It's based on a false premise. Bill Maher is very much embraced by the left.

The only hypocrisy is from obama, the DNC, and the Liberal Mainstream Media.

This is all hilarious because the conservatives won't get their way. All the whining and trying to equate Rush Limbaugh's comments with anything Bill Maher has ever said. Is not going to work. It's mainly not going to work because the public isn't quite as stupid as the conservatives would wish them to be.

Sorry folks, but you can't win on this.

Might as well get used to that dick in your ass because you're going to remain fucked on this one. Women aren't going to come out against Bill Maher.

Wow, you can miss a point no matter how obvious it is, can't you my dear?

The point is that you are being a hypocrite. You demand Rush pay, but you don't demand Maher pay for doing the same thing, only far worse and more frequently, then Rush who you demand does pay. What that shows, my dear, is that you don't really care about insulting people in public, you care about getting Conservatives. Hypocrisy has to do with your applying one standard to others and another to yourself. Your hypocrisy...by definition...has nothing to do with what other's do. We are not being hypocritical on Maher and Rush because we don't give a rat's ass about the idiot Maher. But he does demonstrate your hypocrisy. That is the point being made.

Got it? I didn't think so...

I said this was a beautiful example of the free market at work, all those sponsors dumping Rush,

and that conservatives if anyone should appreciate that. Instead you're crying about it.

I don't listen to Rush, I don't get HBO or Showtime or whatever Maher is on so I don't watch him.

I think kaz was using a generalization... I agree with you though, it means nothing to me.

I have just tried to point at the 'generally' partisan hypocrisy displayed by 'the left'.

What the political junkie crowd on the Right doesn't get about this is that out in the normal world,

the world of people who don't follow this crap on a minute by minute basis,

Limbaugh is taking a thrashing, because his remarks moved the discussion out of political junkiedom and into the mainstream news cycle,

and what he did looks BAD. That is indisputable.

“So, Ms. Fluke and the rest of you feminazis, here’s the deal. If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have sex, we want something for it, and I’ll tell you what it is. We want you to post the videos online so we can all watch.”

That is funnier than anything Bill Maher has ever said.

Case closed. You're a perfect example of the hypocritical Limbaugh defender.

As usual, you are wrong.

What the political junkie crowd on the Right doesn't get about this is that out in the normal world,

Limbaugh is taking a thrashing, because his remarks moved the discussion out of political junkiedom and into the mainstream news cycle,

Do us all a favor and hold your breath until Rush is off the air. no cheating now!

Period!

The money wasn't given to Obama,

but if that is the standard, then the GOP should demand that Limbaugh stop using his show 3 hours to advocate for GOP/conservative causes. That is contribution in kind.

EH?? Fair is fair.

Do us all a favor and hold your breath until Rush is off the air. no cheating now!

After I just pointed out that he is currently doing himself damage, why would I want him off the air?

I want him bound at the wrist and ankles to every GOP candidate out there.

Wow... another Fluking thread By an outraged Conservative... that must make 30 or so now....

BTW.... who can't let this shit go? I am sure one of the drooling masses of the GOP persuasion accused a Dem the other day of not being able to let this shit go... that Rush Apologized and now it should be a dead issue... yet all of the threads popping up about this subject are all from... guess who?

I find it terribly amusing.

It did,and Rush admitted that.

This is all a deflection from the real issues at hand, and we have all been dooped into discussing it for days.

Shame on all of us
:eusa_shifty:

Bill Maher is a jack ass who made a crude comment about a woman who is actively trying to live a very public life.

Rush Limbaugh is a jack ass who made a crude comment about all women.

How is this a double standard again?

What comment was that? Can you be specific?

Bill Maher is a jack ass who made a crude comment about a woman who is actively trying to live a very public life.

Rush Limbaugh is a jack ass who made a crude comment about all women.

How is this a double standard again?

Liar...............

Newsflash: that is not ALL women!

You're STILL a LIAR. That doesn't say ALL women, it specifically targets a particular subset of women, feminazis...

Rush thinks any woman with an opinion on anything is a "feminazi".

evidence, link?

Period!

The money wasn't given to Obama,

but if that is the standard, then the GOP should demand that Limbaugh stop using his show 3 hours to advocate for GOP/conservative causes. That is contribution in kind.

EH?? Fair is fair.

OK.... it was given to his super PAC.

I still think he shouldve stayed out of it, and beings he didnt, he should 'ask' the super PAC to return it.

Thats what I meant to say earlier... thanks for pointing it out though NYCarbine. You are right.

Wow... another Fluking thread By an outraged Conservative... that must make 30 or so now....

BTW.... who can't let this shit go? I am sure one of the drooling masses of the GOP persuasion accused a Dem the other day of not being able to let this shit go... that Rush Apologized and now it should be a dead issue... yet all of the threads popping up about this subject are all from... guess who?

There is that idiot troll again​

Last edited by a moderator:
Liar...............

Newsflash: that is not ALL women!

No... just the ones that you don't like... right? that's still a fucking shitload more than Maher insulted... apples and oranges even.

There is that idiot troll again​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzS9Pm4HpEI&feature=related]One of my favorite South Park scenes - YouTube[/ame]

Cartoons? Now I see where you get your thoughts from....makes perfect sense now... carry on, tinkie winkie.

Forum List

Back