Sheer Brilliance! Trump Uses Military Ban On Transgenders To Secure Funding For The Border Wall

How does that get Mexico to pay for Dorky Donnie Dangerously's wall?
With crowd appeal..
im still confused over this transgender thing,,,is that people who get confused when they approach the two restroom doors and are befuddled?
The third option is the pants...Maybe they need a tampon for aunt flow?
well i still think we should have a tampon dispenser in all of the 3 restrooms,,,,Male.,,,Female...Undecided
The third option could be an abandoned elevator shaft..
like the ones we see on u-tube,,u know,,the ones really angry people barge into/break the doors,,fall about 100 feet?,,,,u know,,,,u do have to wait for the elevator to land on your floor before walking into it

With crowd appeal..
im still confused over this transgender thing,,,is that people who get confused when they approach the two restroom doors and are befuddled?
well i still think we should have a tampon dispenser in all of the 3 restrooms,,,,Male.,,,Female...Undecided
like the ones we see on u-tube,,u know,,the ones really angry people barge into/break the doors,,fall about 100 feet?,,,,u know,,,,u do have to wait for the elevator to land on your floor before walking into it
Like Angry Ginger Kid?

Like Angry Ginger Kid?
did u see the graphic footage,,,,i guess in China? the girl that was either coming/going in an elevator,,and it took her head off?

Like Angry Ginger Kid?
did u see the graphic footage,,,,i guess in China? the girl that was either coming/going in an elevator,,and it took her head off?
Not yet, but I am now...

Can any of you math majors explain how a handful of surgeries would = the cost of a 1200 mile wall?

Can any of you math majors explain how a handful of surgeries would = the cost of a 1200 mile wall?

I was wondering the same thing. The savings of not allowing transgenders to serve because of medical expenses is not enough to build 10 miles of wall, much less 1200 miles. Transgenders make up a very small percentage of the military.

And what about those currently serving who have done so honorably and are an asset to their commands? Do we kick them out, let them finish out their enlistment, or what?

Know what I think? I think that because this and the repeal of DADT was done under Obama, Trump is running up a trial balloon to see if he can kick out the transgenders, and then, just watch, he's gonna try to reinstate DADT.

Anyone else remember his campaign promises where he said he was a friend of the LGBT community, and that he would be one of their greatest defenders? Guess yet another campaign promise has been broken.

And to think, there were actually LGBT people who voted for him because of what he said on the campaign trail. Guess they are regretting their vote right about now.

Forum List

Back