Military will build border wall if Pelosi, Schumer don't agree to pay for it: Trump

"Trump Forces Chuck and Nancy to Debate Him in Front of America, They Didn't Like It"

"For the first time since the 2018-midterm elections, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and incoming House Speaker Nancy Pelosi met with President Trump at the White House Tuesday.

Their meeting was originally supposed to be closed press, but that all changed when the White House press pool was invited into the Oval Office to broadcast their remarks.

"After some back and forth with the Democrat leaders, Pelosi started to panic and said they should not continue in front of the press. "I don't think we should have a debate in front of the press on this," Pelosi said."

Bwuhahahaha........

Trump Forces Chuck and Nancy to Debate Him in Front of America, They Didn't Like It

Their meeting was originally supposed to be closed press, but that all changed when the White House press pool was invited into the Oval Office to broadcast their remarks.
"After some back and forth with the Democrat leaders, Pelosi started to panic and said they should not continue in front of the press. "I don't think we should have a debate in front of the press on this," Pelosi said."

I saw that. It was hilarious watching Schumer and Pelosi getting what they were dishing out at the Kavanaugh hearing. LMAO!

McChrystal owes at least 1 star to the obomanation as obama was purging almost 200 high ranking officers that did not agree with him....McChrystal was NOT one of these...posse Comitas act has NOTHING TO DO WITH SEA BEES BUILDING A WALL!!!....DAMN, JUST SPEW OUT SHIT WHY DON'T YOU!

They still need congressional authorization for the money.
No, all Trump needs is a military budget passed and he signs...part of keeping the govt from shutting down!
which theatre of the Globalism of our alleged wars on crime, drugs and terror, get to get their funding reduced to cover it?
They don't, I guess you are too stupid to know they ADDED to the military budget, especially since TAX REVENUE is at all all time high due to INCREASED EMPLOYMENT....you ABNORMALS ARE SO EASY!
Tax Cut economics is Worthless if it doesn't cover Spending. <<<-------- CORRECT!!!!!!
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

We don't have a general warfare clause we have a general welfare clause.

We MUST cut spending to bring our budget in line with our income.

They still need congressional authorization for the money.
No, all Trump needs is a military budget passed and he signs...part of keeping the govt from shutting down!
which theatre of the Globalism of our alleged wars on crime, drugs and terror, get to get their funding reduced to cover it?
They don't, I guess you are too stupid to know they ADDED to the military budget, especially since TAX REVENUE is at all all time high due to INCREASED EMPLOYMENT....you ABNORMALS ARE SO EASY!
Tax Cut economics is Worthless if it doesn't cover Spending. <<<-------- CORRECT!!!!!!

Quote: "We MUST cut spending to bring our budget in line with our income."
Democrats first. It is, after Obama's all, their turn. :muahaha:

As long as we are not left undefended, I could care less what gets cut. As long as it does.

As long as we are not left undefended, I could care less what gets cut. As long as it does.
Quote: "As long as we are not left undefended, I could care less what gets cut. As long as it does."

The Democrats do not cut their pet projects, and this will go on for two more years, until the public catches on and votes them out again.

President Trump knows the necessity of his Oath of Office to provide for the common defense. The reason I believe this is an issue of the common defense is this: The mules and the caravans and the super-rich drug lords threaten us where it hurts the most--they're after making addicts of American children for profit, and they're doing a pretty darn good job of it too. My nephew's grave along with hundreds of thousands of other young American's short lives and long time in eternity due to unwise drug purchases, are testimonials to that. Not having that wall up brings out the worst in being neighbors with Mexico's greed for the billions sent back home from migrants who feel obligated to send their families a good living from American wages because they're good people. Even so, an inordinate number of those illegal aliens crossing the border are serial criminals in several crimes for which we end up paying for their food and housing on an equal basis with our own men and women spending idle time in jail for the same crimes.

And what are prison costs? I looked it up. In 2010, the cost was $31,000+ as a national average. GITMO is now costing $900,000 each. United States, 2017: Gitmo Inmate Incarceration cost per annum - Bing

Demands go up over time:

A report by the organization, "The Price of Prisons," states that the cost of incarcerating one inmate in Fiscal 2010 was $31,307 per year. "In states like Connecticut, Washington state, New York, it's anywhere from $50,000 to $60,000," he said. Yes - $60,000 a year. That's a teacher's salary, or a firefighter's. Our epidemic of incarceration costs us taxpayers $63.4 billion a year. The explosion in incarceration began in the early 1970s - the political response to an explosion in urban violence and increased drug use. The cost of a nation of incarceration

think that we had CONTROL of the money and 'mrobama' gave up that Control Flopper .
When the federal government freezes a bank account. The money remains in the account. Ownership does not change. In fact the only thing that changes is no withdrawals are allowed. So when the US froze Iranian bank accounts. The US did no seize the funds. They still belong to Iran.

guess that USA froze or CONTROLLED the accounts and mrobama unfroze the accounts and gave the money away to ENEMIES eh Flopper ??

think that we had CONTROL of the money and 'mrobama' gave up that Control Flopper .
When the federal government freezes a bank account. The money remains in the account. Ownership does not change. In fact the only thing that changes is no withdrawals are allowed. So when the US froze Iranian bank accounts. The US did no seize the funds. They still belong to Iran.
We were worried due to the hostilities of Iran, the worries about dooming a strong US Ally in the Middle East to a Nuclear-powered Iran, and the withdrawal of $100 Billion from the American Economy. But like you said, it was not our money. It was their money. The National Debt clock keeps ticking to this day: Almost but not quite $22 trillion dollars. U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time We can't seem to stop it.

guess that USA froze or CONTROLLED the accounts and mrobama unfroze the accounts and gave the money away to ENEMIES eh Flopper ??
It was their money, most of which was there to pay for US goods and services that were never delivered. The US government may freeze funds, but they don't steel them. Maybe that has change under Trump. Trump of course cancelled the nuclear agree and what did US get out that. The money has already been returned. Iran is still free to trade with other countries. There are no UN sanctions. Oh Yeah, they also are under no obligation to the US to not develop nuclear weapons.

Last edited:
like I said , USA had control of the Money . And 'mrobama' gave the money to the USA enemy called 'iran' Flopper .

It was their money, most of which was there to pay for US goods and services that were never delivered. The US government may freeze funds, but they don't steel them. Maybe that has change under Trump. Trump of course cancelled the nuclear agree and what did US get out that. The money has already been returned. Iran is still free to trade with other countries. There are no UN sanctions. Oh Yeah, they also are under no obligation to the US to not develop nuclear weapons.
One other worrisome thing about Iran that is worrisome to people around the world is that Iran was totally controlled by an Ayatollah Khomeini who used his religion as a springboard for getting even with people--both friendly and unfriendly nations with whom he had strong disagreements. Our nation was so friended by the Shah of Iran, that when his health went south and others took over, we were suddenly the object of wrathful hatred of the Ayatollah because we do not care for practices such as premarital female parts mutilation, wife murders sans trials, and supporting the efforts of terrorists such as Osama bin Laden with megabucks. These abuses of power did not seem to bother President Obama, which disenchanted many citizens who watched with every disheartening thing the fanatical new administration of Iran engaged. I think that truly made President Obama unpopular with his fellow Americans, whether safekeeping Iran's funds was right or wrong. Years ago, America ceded her oil properties in the Middle East to various countries which depended upon us to show them how to extract oil from the earth in the most efficient means possible. Our investors had their assets expropriated, which is a nice little euphanism for stolen. And American investors lost well over the hundred billion Iran had in banks over here. When do our investors get their billions of investment money back?

Is never okay with you? Just wonderin'.

It just simply shows that your moron POTUS doesn’t know what he is talking about.

Dude...... You still need funding for the materials to build the wall.
What do you think the extra BILLIONS in the military bill are for...more money to IRAN, as the traitorous Obomanation did?
Perv, Obama didn’t give our money to Iran.
------------------------------------------ sure he did , the money was OUR money until 'mrobama' gave the money to 'iran' Faun .
You cultists are brain-dead. The money was Iranian money frozen in bank accounts overseas. What Obama did was get the money released. It wasn't OUR money.

Quote: "You cultists are brain-dead."

negged!!!
I am one hundred percent a United States Citizen and a voter. That really gets your goat that I vote Republican, doesn't it. Tough bananas, toots.
Why on Earth would your vote “get my goat?” :cuckoo:

One other worrisome thing about Iran that is worrisome to people around the world is that Iran was totally controlled by an Ayatollah Khomeini who used his religion as a springboard for getting even with people--both friendly and unfriendly nations with whom he had strong disagreements. Our nation was so friended by the Shah of Iran, that when his health went south and others took over, we were suddenly the object of wrathful hatred of the Ayatollah because we do not care for practices such as premarital female parts mutilation, wife murders sans trials, and supporting the efforts of terrorists such as Osama bin Laden with megabucks. These abuses of power did not seem to bother President Obama, which disenchanted many citizens who watched with every disheartening thing the fanatical new administration of Iran engaged. I think that truly made President Obama unpopular with his fellow Americans, whether safekeeping Iran's funds was right or wrong. Years ago, America ceded her oil properties in the Middle East to various countries which depended upon us to show them how to extract oil from the earth in the most efficient means possible. Our investors had their assets expropriated, which is a nice little euphanism for stolen. And American investors lost well over the hundred billion Iran had in banks over here. When do our investors get their billions of investment money back?

Is never okay with you? Just wonderin'.
So sanctions go back on. But let me ask, what exactly did 30 years of sanctions against Iran accomplish? Did it persuade Iran to abandon it's goal of developing nuclear weapons? Nope, in fact it did just the opposite. Did sanctions bring Iran around to the US point of view? Nope, but they cemented ties between Iran and Russia. Did they reduce the number of Iranians involved in terrorist activities? Nope, in fact the number increased by over 10 times. Other than creating shortages that led to a lot of suffering among the poorest people in Iran, sanctions accomplished nothing.

Other signers of the nuclear treaty have not embraced Trump's position and over the long term are likely to resume trade. China, Turkey, and Russia have said they will not change their policy with Iran. The UN has failed to act to reimpose any sanctions on Iran. So, exactly what do we expect to accomplish?

Last edited:
Freedom from old Axis sympathizers. Russia was contemplating solidarity with Hitler when he sent invasion forces toward's Russia's capital to inflict promptness on their alliance to murder Jewish peasants quickly and to take over Russian provinces. Russia then saw the light about Hitler's uncouth takeovers of weak powers, and due to its own propensity to want to rid its nation of Jewish persons who'd been there for generations, went through a Bolshevik bipolar disorder for the next several decades, deluding itself into thinking communism's largess should be inflicted on its allies. Instead, they sent what was left of their military into Berlin to declare victory after playing the ends against the middle of the rest of the Western world, expecting the on=again, off-again cooperation with Europe and Great Britain to crack down on Naziism. They wound up ridding their own nation of 20,000,000 Russian citizens who in any way hated the bad business climate that communism causes when its only order comes from ultra-strong leadership that tends to head a nation into market anarchy, quickly taken advantage of by military monarchy replete with punitive measures against noncooperative regions who once enjoyed the fruits of its own labor. These monarchical types tended to move into a region and sack houses with any sign of evil wealth around, and cart the goods back to Moscow for the powerful communist committee to dispose of. The result was shown in pictures of people lined up for a half mile to get oranges in my Weekly Reader in grade school over here. It was after a little exposure to the sunlight of the truth that Russia froze out the rest of the world in a cold, cold war.

That said, Russia has allied itself militarily with anyone who hates the USA who has friended the beleaguered Jewish world that lost 6 million Jews at the behest of Hitler and other hostile nations. Russia just sent Jews on death marches to its borders and placed its thinkers in special poverty camps in Siberia for "reeducation." (training for atheism as a remedy to all the world's problems arising from human greed). I don't expect a lot of love from Moscow, nor do I expect hatred. Unfortunately, Americans in Russia are dealt with coarsely by being sent to the back of the air bus after paying for first-class tickets, and other cheater deals petty Russian disdain has for commoners from the heart of its distrust over common sense courtesy of not picking people's pockets. We wanted to visit Russia, and when we did, they made sure we were treated like dirt, so no matter how much good will an American may start out with, the Russian people make certain to dish out dirt sandwiches to ensure that commoners know who's the boss. Even so, that seems to be the face Russia wants to show their flip-flop attitude toward former allies in WWII. That's a lot of hate to carry on with following a War they claim they won, but relied on others to died while they rode in to Berlin, and tacking up a nice big wall around its Eastern side that Russia decided to declare itself the sole dictator of so all of Europe would know who the boss is over their lands.

Russia has more oil than any other country, but has decided to first exhaust the Middle East of its reserves, saving its own oil for last, so it will have a firm grip on the future of the world. We're not dealing with rational give-and-take here. Why should we go down the road of playing games with people who are more paranoid than us? They don't want our goods. They want us to run out of oil reserves first, and they'll do whatever it takes to be the last man standing including beating up on anything remotely resembling behaviors outlined in the Ten Commandments that Jewish people adhere to.

It doesn't matter what we do in the by having influence in the UN. Russia will use whatever means it takes to hold out their ace in the hole: big oil, because they think whoever has the last drop of oil will also have the last drop of power on this planet's surface. We are not dealing with fools here. We're dealing with world-class chess players.

How do you beat that, Flopper? I'm just a seamstress. I've even sent quilts to Russian orphanages according to their specifications because my credo teaches me to love my enemies and serve others first. It gives me joy to serve those my credo says God wants me to serve with whatever help I can give--to widows, orphans, elderly people who have nobody else, and those who cannot possibly fend for themselves. My best work, though, went through my political friends in Washington, to comfort military people who were much demoralized with sadness for losing bodily faculties to i.e.d.s, or who received press disdain after we sent the military to nations responsible for destroying the WTC and the Pentagon on 9/11. The information from the intelligence community has put to light who financed this nightmare, sent to kill off as many Jewish people as possible and start nasty rumors about them after 9/11.

I think that's carrying anti-Semitism a little too far.

So you really should be looking to America's intelligence community for answers to international issues, not an old seamstress who prays every day for world peace and that this little quilt will keep some fatherless baby warm, and its presence remind its single mother that somebody cares about her gift of an American citizen to this world we live in over here. For pete's sake, my knowledge is only as good as the Press, and I don't think the press is fair to traditional Americans, our military, or poor people. It only wishes to tittilate those brainwashed through yankee ivy league schools to throw filth all over conservatives who want less government so people can spend their earnings as they see fit, and not as some condescending member of a stuffy Academia-style mind and background at Harvard who wants to push us into communistic-style chaos so somebody else than a Republican form of government complete with individual freedoms built in to the Constitution of 1776. They want "the village" to raise children, not individuals.
And they want the feminazis to diminish the influence of the white male. Go figure.

WE had CONTROL as the wussy foreign banks would have done as ORDERED forevermore or the USA coulda squashed them Faun .

Forum List

Back