Trump threatens to close down the country over funding for border wall

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump threatens to ‘close down the country’ over funding for border wall
President Trump threatened on Saturday to “shut down the country” – an apparent reference to a government shutdown – unless Congress approves funding for his long-promised wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

If he's gotta do it then he has to do it if the sheep don't like it well to dam bad you haven't a clue what it takes to keep us free and he hasn't the time to listen to you whiny little bitches.

upload_2018-4-29_8-4-11.png

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/990384082528989184

Doesn't he have to wait 'til September when the budget is voted on again?

Trump and his adoring flock members like Alex Jones and yourself are never going to see his big, beautiful, stupid wall.

Fine with me if he decides to be an asshole come September - It'll be his ass in the midterms.

We are still waiting for Mexico to pay for it. He made a promise and he has best stick to it.

What Lefties don't understand is that most of Trump's supporters would WELCOME a "shutdown" of the Federal government [the government cannot shut down; these events are just silly demonstrations of government idiocy].

A month-long shutdown in September/October would do wonders for Republicans in the mid-term elections, regardless of what comes out of the "shutdown."

Trump and his adoring flock members like Alex Jones and yourself are never going to see his big, beautiful, stupid wall.

Fine with me if he decides to be an asshole come September - It'll be his ass in the midterms.
CLassic, alex jones.

WHAT FUCKIN COUNTRY, MEXICO,US OR HIS COUNTRY CLUBS....SERIOUSLY, WHAT COUNTRY????

What Lefties don't understand is that most of Trump's supporters would WELCOME a "shutdown" of the Federal government [the government cannot shut down; these events are just silly demonstrations of government idiocy].

A month-long shutdown in September/October would do wonders for Republicans in the mid-term elections, regardless of what comes out of the "shutdown."

what trumplings don't realize is that most of the country look at them and the cheeto and laugh.

what trumplings don't realize is that most of the country look at them and the cheeto and laugh.

....I'm laughing all the way to the bank.

is the shoeshine business good there?

Wouldnt know,I'm retired.

do you still long to take out the brushes and get back into action?

i bet you do

If Trump pitches a temper tantrum because he doesn't get his big, beautiful stupid wall funded and shuts things down?

Sure DGS - SURE

5570340811e3ffbe6c168c706bc8bb01.jpg

It is good we have somebody that will stand up for this country for a change.

These Illegals are destroying this country and it is about time we stopped them from coming in.

Good for Trump!

do you still long to take out the brushes and get back into action?

i bet you do

In your case I'd give you the special.....
Spit shined face.

A shutdown would be a relief. Yes it would hurt many Americans (when has Trump ever cared about that?), but it provides a period of time that the GOP cannot confirm deplorables into the government that would hurt many more Americans in the long run. Trump can spend the time doing his favorite Presidential activity, vacationing in Mar-a-Lago and tweeting from the toilet during his bouts of McDonald's diarrhea.

Which is it, the food bank or blood bank?

Not just the country, but the entire world see's Trump as this overweight stupid white trashy wanna be gangsta, who is about as clueless as light switch in a public bathroom. They all know how dumb this man is and how fucked up this country having elected the dumb ass. And only God knows, why Fox viewers, ie Trump supporters are the only numbers the media seem to focus on....Unless Russia helps, the man will never be elected president of anything again.

Which is it, the food bank or blood bank?

Thats weak even for a n!gger.....

Forum List

Back