Votes: 5 11.4%
  • No

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
Rape is an act of violence. It is not a sex act. No one has the right to assault anyone. No one has the right to touch another person without their consent.

It is NEVER the fault of the victim it is the fault of the assailant.

I find it so odd that anyone would think otherwise. I was on the beach at Barcelona a few weeks ago and there were men, women, children, all running around nekkid. No one violated them. It wouldn't have crossed their minds that having a healthy view of one's body should endanger them.

It is only repressed nutters who have no self-control and blame women for "enticing them" (you know, like jezebel!... cause it's never the guy's fault) who think otherwise.

Exactly plus "provocative" dress is different for everyone, for me a woman would have to have nearly no clothes to be considered "provocative", however for a man from the mountains in Pakistan a lady dressed in a short skirt with her hair down could be considered provacative, it doesn't matter what the lady is wearing its all the fault of the assailant,regardless if she is wearing a burka or just a birthday bow.

Rape is an act of violence. It is not a sex act. No one has the right to assault anyone. No one has the right to touch another person without their consent.

I find it so odd that anyone would think otherwise. I was on the beach at Barcelona a few weeks ago and there were men, women, children, all running around nekkid. No one violated them. It wouldn't have crossed their minds that having a healthy view of one's body should endanger them.

It is only repressed nutters who have no self-control and blame women for "enticing them" (you know, like jezebel!... cause it's never the guy's fault) who think otherwise.

Exactly plus "provocative" dress is different for everyone, for me a woman would have to have nearly no clothes to be considered "provocative", however for a man from the mountains in Pakistan a lady dressed in a short skirt with her hair down could be considered provacative, it doesn't matter what the lady is wearing its all the fault of the assailant,regardless if she is wearing a burka or just a birthday bow.

exactly...

in some cultures, a woman's wrist showing is provocative. it's a good way for violent, disgusting out-of-control people to justify their actions, though.

exactly...

in some cultures, a woman's wrist showing is provocative. it's a good way for violent, disgusting out-of-control people to justify their actions, though.

Only sexist pigs would try to lay blame at the feet of the victim because of their dress, its sad to see we have people in this country who think like that.

If a guy was walking down the street at 3AM in a bad neighborhood with hundred dollar bills hanging out of his pockets and got robbed.

People would say that he was an idiot and got what he deserved for being so stupid.

Yet if a woman dressed like a stripper walked down the same street at 3AM and got raped.

The same people would say that she was a victim and nothing was her fault. :doubt:

If a guy was walking down the street at 3AM in a bad neighborhood with hundred dollar bills hanging out of his pockets and got robbed.

People would say that he was an idiot and got what he deserved for being so stupid.

Yet if a woman dressed like a stripper walked down the same street at 3AM and got raped.

The same people would say that she was a victim and nothing was her fault. :doubt:

Both may have questionable judgement but neither deserved to get raped or robbed.

You can say they have bad judgement but they still do not deserve to be robbed or raped, no one does.

Both may have questionable judgement but neither deserved to get raped or robbed.
Questionable judgement?!?! :eek:

Both were begging to be violated by their actions.

To call them "victims" is absurd. :cuckoo:

Questionable judgement?!?! :eek:

Both were begging to be violated by their actions.

To call them "victims" is absurd. :cuckoo:

Sunni some times these people may be mentally ill, when I was in the service we had a female employee in the dining facility streak through the dorm hallways naked, she was arrested and found to be bi polar and off her meds, sometimes people are like this and don't deserve to be attacked or violated.

We had the mother of all threads on another forum, so I thought I'd ask the same question here. When women dress provocatively, are they "asking for it."

Most rape is less a sexual act than it is an act of domination. People rape to demean their victims. How women dress really has little to do with it.

rape is not a sexual act........its an act of power and aggression....

If so, then 90% of what is being called "rape" isn't.

I actually agree with you, rape is a violent act of a man forcibly copulating with another using violence or the threat of violence to force compliance.

Of course that means "date rape" isn't.

date rape is... rape. "date rape" does not mean consensual. it means that you knew the person.

get it now?

i always love when men admit they just have no damned self control and are ruled by their dicks....

or else you have self control and it does not matter how a woman is dressed

date rape is... rape.

In your alleged mind I'm sure all sexual contact is "rape."

"date rape" does not mean consensual.

Except that it generally IS consensual when the act occurs and involves no force or violence. IF rape is an act of violence and domination, then "date rape" does not fit the definition. Most "date rape" cases involve younger women who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol who consent to sex but later claim that the consent was not valid because they were inebriated.

Him being ugly when you sober up doesn't make it rape.

it means that you knew the person.

get it now?

You're an idiot, seriously. Trying have a serious conversation with you is like discussing quantum physics with a Chimpanzee.

Standard Disclaimer: No offense to Chimpanzees intended.

i always love when men admit they just have no damned self control and are ruled by their dicks....

or else you have self control and it does not matter how a woman is dressed

I have plenty of control, I have been around women dressed in barely anything and was able to control myself, unless the woman gives approval you cannot touch, fairly simple.

If you put on a spandex cat suit and stroll in front of a bunch of construction workers, you got no grounds to be upset when they start cat calling.

Anyone dresses a certain way, certain things are assumed. You dress to call attention, you must want attention.

rape is always a crime, and the woman is always the victim, even if she was wearing 2 band aides and a cork

my husband is in construction......and it really doesnt take much to get cat called....its a construction site tradition....but i would admit you show up dress like a skank and then things could get interesting...unless one of the guys goes...shut the fuck up that's my wife lol

Do construction workers still do that? I walked by a couple construction projects with a lady friend of mine who was quite slutty and none of those guys really said anything.

No they don't. It is a violation of the companies sexual harassment policy. if you even look at a woman more than three seconds it is considered sexual harassment.

date rape is... rape.

In your alleged mind I'm sure all sexual contact is "rape."

"date rape" does not mean consensual.

Except that it generally IS consensual when the act occurs and involves no force or violence. IF rape is an act of violence and domination, then "date rape" does not fit the definition. Most "date rape" cases involve younger women who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol who consent to sex but later claim that the consent was not valid because they were inebriated.

Him being ugly when you sober up doesn't make it rape.

it means that you knew the person.

get it now?

You're an idiot, seriously. Trying have a serious conversation with you is like discussing quantum physics with a Chimpanzee.

Standard Disclaimer: No offense to Chimpanzees intended.

You shouldn't project so often.
Date rape is never consensual which is why it is called rape, what you are referring to is not specifically rape unless it can be proven as such, it is a bad decision made among less than honorable boys who can't think past the end of their dick and will take a drunken nod as a yes. All of these are degrees of violence and control.
So obviously:
In your alleged mind I'm sure no sexual contact is "rape." :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
my husband is in construction......and it really doesnt take much to get cat called....its a construction site tradition....but i would admit you show up dress like a skank and then things could get interesting...unless one of the guys goes...shut the fuck up that's my wife lol

Do construction workers still do that? I walked by a couple construction projects with a lady friend of mine who was quite slutty and none of those guys really said anything.

No they don't. It is a violation of the companies sexual harassment policy. if you even look at a woman more than three seconds it is considered sexual harassment.

I figured as much, its like that at my job too.

Forum List

Back