'She was an adult at the time:' Hillary says her husband's affair with intern Monica Lewinsky, 22,..

Pretty sure all the women Harvey Weinstein abused and took advantage of over the years were legal adults as well.
Who said they werent?
No one but if Bills actions are justified at least in Hillarys mind because Monica was a legal adult Weinstein’s should be as well. That was a pretty crazy comment from Hillary no matter how you slice it.
Why should Weinsteins be as well when the circumstances were totally different? Monica willingly consented. Weinsteins victims were pressured.
Two very powerful men pressured women for sexual favors to think a 22 year old intern didn’t feel pressured when the President of the United States was making a move on her is just silly.

Pretty sure all the women Harvey Weinstein abused and took advantage of over the years were legal adults as well.
Who said they werent?
No one but if Bills actions are justified at least in Hillarys mind because Monica was a legal adult Weinstein’s should be as well. That was a pretty crazy comment from Hillary no matter how you slice it.
Why should Weinsteins be as well when the circumstances were totally different? Monica willingly consented. Weinsteins victims were pressured.
Two very powerful men pressured women for sexual favors to think a 22 year old intern didn’t feel pressured when the President of the United States was making a move on her is just silly.
I dont have to think. Monica said herself she didnt feel pressured and she wanted the relationship. Trust me I think Clinton is a piece of shit but facts are facts.

Who said they werent?
I dont have to think. Monica said herself she didnt feel pressured and she wanted the relationship.
You got the you don’t think part right there never was a relationship there was the most powerful man in the world using a 22 year old it was never going to be anything else he knew it and used her naive belief otherwise to get what he wanted in other words used it to pressure her.

lI gotta defend Slick against any charge of "abuse of power".

How can one abuse that which one has never had?

Nay, Slick Willie never had any power. He was simply a male-looking puppet for The Hildabitch who kept all the power for herself.

Who said they werent?
I dont have to think. Monica said herself she didnt feel pressured and she wanted the relationship.
You got the you don’t think part right there never was a relationship there was the most powerful man in the world using a 22 year old it was never going to be anything else he knew it and used her naive belief otherwise to get what he wanted in other words used it to pressure her.
I didnt say I dont think. I said I didnt have to think. I read Monicas words when she says she didnt feel pressured and that the relationship was consensual. Why would she tell a lie about it decades later? Basically what you are asking me to do is disbelieve the supposed victims own words and try to make it so Clinton pressured her.

Who said they werent?
Wrong it is an issue of consent not age and despite however awful Hillary may be she was right about this.

Excuse me? Nixon had the common sense to resign. He did some bad stuff, but this penny ante stuff? Clinton should have taken a long vacation and never come back. Shameful swine set the standard for even more shameful pigs to come. I voted for Clinton, by the way. I was so pissed at Bush. I never learn. I voted for Trump, because I was so pissed...History repeating itself.

It wasn't boinking the intern, it was the perjury and getting others to lie under oath that got him into trouble....

Who said they werent?
Wrong it is an issue of consent not age and despite however awful Hillary may be she was right about this.

Wrong, he was in a position of power and no matter what she said, it wasn't legal or ethical.

Who said they werent?

Wrong, he was in a position of power and no matter what she said, it wasn't legal or ethical.
What was illegal about getting a blow job from a consenting adult?

Last edited:
A blowjob is not an affair.

Although affairs might include blowjobs (if you’re lucky), a blowjob in and of itself does not constitute an affair.

Who said they werent?

It was indeed legal. Position of power does not negate consent. Yes it does matter what she said.

Ethical is a separate issue.

Who said they werent?

He was her superior in a government job.....can't do that...

Who said they werent?

He was but yes you can

Who said they werent?

Who told you that? Do you have something besides your opinion that we can base this on?

I didnt say I dont think. I said I didnt have to think. I read Monicas words when she says she didnt feel pressured and that the relationship was consensual. Why would she tell a lie about it decades later? Basically what you are asking me to do is disbelieve the supposed victims own words and try to make it so Clinton pressured her.

She also said "I wouldn't cross these people for fear of my life." She didn't want to end up like Caity Mahoney. You are either extremely naïve or intellectually dishonest. I'm guessing the latter.

Whether she was starry-eyed for Clinton or not, the huge power differential and the quid pro quo make it textbook sexual harassment, by today's definition. And then there was all sorts of obstruction of justice, blatant bold face lies, and lying under oath. The fact that you would defend a criminal like him is very telling. Evidently politics is more important to you than truth and justice.

She also said "I wouldn't cross these people for fear of my life." She didn't want to end up like Caity Mahoney. You are either extremely naïve or intellectually dishonest. I'm guessing the latter.

Whether she was starry-eyed for Clinton or not, the huge power differential and the quid pro quo make it textbook sexual harassment, by today's definition. And then there was all sorts of obstruction of justice, blatant bold face lies, and lying under oath. The fact that you would defend a criminal like him is very telling. Evidently politics is more important to you than truth and justice.
There is no evidence of quid pro quo or harrassment.

A power differential in and of itself does not make it harrassment

You obviously were either too young to remember, or you never did any research. Yes there absolutely was! She was offered a job afterwards, via Vernon Jordan...and this is a known pattern of Bill Clinton. It happened numerous times before, when he was governor of Arkansas. He would procure young women, while on the job, then afterwards either offer them a government job to keep silent… Or if they wouldn't take it, he would intimidate/threaten them into silence, or worse. It's a repeated pattern, and if you do the research going way back, it's there.

You obviously were either too young to remember, or you never did any research. Yes there absolutely was! She was offered a job afterwards, via Vernon Jordan...and this is a known pattern of Bill Clinton. It happened numerous times before, when he was governor of Arkansas. He would procure young women, while on the job, then afterwards either offer them a government job to keep silent… Or if they wouldn't take it, he would intimidate/threaten them into silence, or worse. It's a repeated pattern, and if you do the research going way back, it's there.
I do remember it and there is no evidence of quid pro quo or harrassment.

I do remember it and there is no evidence of quid pro quo or harrassment.

You can blatantly deny it all you want, they hooked her up with a cushy corporate job offer, which as I stated is a known pattern of Bill Clinton, going way back to his Arkansas days.

Here are some excerpts from Vernon Jordan's testimony:

Q. Now, is it true that your efforts to find a job for Ms. Lewinsky that you referenced in that meeting with Mr. Gittis--were your efforts carried out at the request of the President of the United States?

A. There is no question but that through Betty Currie, I was acting on behalf of the President to get Ms. Lewinsky a job.

Transcripts from video deposition of Vernon E. Jordan, Jr. - February 5, 1999

Forum List

Back