"She doesnt know anything": tutor for Palin

"To think or claim, based on this, and given what else we've seen from him that Obama believed there were 57 American states is dishonest and disingenuous. No one can actually claim they believe that."

And this surprises you???

They are just so desperate for something to pin on him. It's kinda sad actually. :eusa_boohoo:

Only kinda. :lol:

LOL, how dumb can Palin be, she is going on the one news program that makes more money than CnnPmsnbcabcnbccbs combined..for sure she is dumb..:lol:

I've noticed that it is always the same talking points with you guys. A good example was the story was that Bush didn't know that Africa was a continent. This could be true and not true but then I've seen the same story about Gov. Palin. Its almost like they have a template to run somewhere. Its all bullshit designed to destroy someone they know is going to be president.

Go Fuck Yourselves! All of YOu.

Lets remind you this is republiucans who said all of this.

She is not very bright and is not metally stable enough to hold any high office.

You will believe what you want but you will pull no new voters into your camp with candidates like Palin.

"To think or claim, based on this, and given what else we've seen from him that Obama believed there were 57 American states is dishonest and disingenuous. No one can actually claim they believe that."

They are just so desperate for something to pin on him. It's kinda sad actually. :eusa_boohoo:

Obama DID state it, but it's no more than a "gotchya". It was stated when he was tired from all the campaign trail. barry is not a stupid person.

I've noticed that it is always the same talking points with you guys. A good example was the story was that Bush didn't know that Africa was a continent. This could be true and not true but then I've seen the same story about Gov. Palin. Its almost like they have a template to run somewhere. Its all bullshit designed to destroy someone they know is going to be president.

Temper, temper. :eusa_boohoo:

She is not very bright and is not metally stable enough to hold any high office.

You will believe what you want but you will pull no new voters into your camp with candidates like Palin.

troll.jpg

Tell us more about how only Negroes are felons, Troll

Wanna bet?

Obama DID state it, but it's no more than a "gotchya". It was stated when he was tired from all the campaign trail. barry is not a stupid person.

Yes, I know he did. But every time I turn around it is being brought up by some bag head. Why?? It was no big deal. As you said, he was tired. Why are people trying so hard to make it into something it isn't??

troll.jpg

where did anyone let alone me say this you tainttaster?

Yes, I know he did. But every time I turn around it is being brought up by some bag head. Why?? It was no big deal. As you said, he was tired. Why are people trying so hard to make it into something it isn't??

Because it's a gotchya....and that's it.

Because it's a gotchya....and that's it.

Don't believe that.

troll.jpg

where did anyone let alone me say this you tainttaster?

You posted an article on felons in your pathetic "why black should hate the GOP" thread. Did you not read the article or any of the posts that pointing this out to you oh dimmest of bulbs?

Palin will do fine at FOX as long as there are no call ins. If she has a script and sticks to it, she will seem very intelligent.

i just hope that sarah runs for pres so she has to enter unscripted debates where she can't punt on questions like she did at the vp "debate". that will show her true colors and intelligence one way or the other. watching her debate paul on economics and romney on FP should be interesting

At the time it was (palin was running for VP) happening I found it to be some scary shit, Imagine someone like that having the nucleair arsenal in her hands (she doesn't even know where certain nations are on the map, Imagine her giving the order to hit south korea instead of north korea with a nucleair bomb because she doesn't understand the difference) ...

Now reading this again about her makes me shiver (thinking about the possibility of her being president, her having control over nuclear weapons).

I sincerely hope not many americans are as stupid (or I hope they re doing it as a joke) as the ones here on the forum who would still vote for her ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back