She didn't build that

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Sometimes Obama wonders why people think they succeed because they are smart.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIjhn4tgukQ"]SNN6: 17 YEAR OLD DEVELOPS NEW BREAST CANCER SCREENING PROGRAM - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Her hubby gave her great inspiration ,not all ideas are made all alone in a cave.

Why, you did'nt need any gestation period before you were born, you just appeared, raised yourself and educated yourself.

Last edited:
Her hubby gave her great inspiration ,not all ideas are made all alone in a cave.

Why, you did'nt need any gestation period before you were born, you just appeared, raised yourself and educated yourself.

She is 17, she isn't married.

Is it even legal to say "17 year old" and "breast" in the same sentence?

Good for her, I hope she has a bright future.

The point is when you do stuff that EVERYONE is expected to do -- like be a good parent, a good DMV employee, or a teacher who inspires --- that STILL TURNS OUT to be less amazing and generally less productive than the end product of it all --- the achievers who do the UNexpected -- like this girl..

Same goes for the gratitude that accompanies "the help" that achievers get..
Generally for me -- the BIGGEST thank-yous go to folks who do UNexpected acts of caring and service for me..

From what I could see of her work -- her dedication and depth of image processing understanding is outstanding. Being innovative and productive is not about how smart you are --- it's how focused and dedicated you are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back