Sharron Angle's Economic Plan

It works because American Entrepreneurs and Free Enterprise create businesses and jobs.

I don't know why we have to keep explaining this to Progressives over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Soviet Style Central Planning is a failure everywhere it's been tried, both in the USSR and FDR's New Deal and Obama's Stimulus.

Progressives can't be THAT incapable of learning, can they?

Why is it so hard to address the issue? I'm not even arguing the merits of eliminating the deficit and paying down the debt (btw GW Bush chose NOT to pay down the debt when he came into office).

Why is Sharron Angle lying? That's the real question here. And I think most people here know why she's lying, although some of you may not know you know.

They're either just lazy or stupid. History has never been on their side and they seem Hellbent on repeating it even better than they did in prior attempts.

Textbook case of insanity

Exactly. There is nothing new under the Sun regarding human history. We know the path. That path leads here to the best experiment of all human endeavours in regard to individual Liberty.

Why on Earth are so many bent upon destroying it? One word...Control. That Control come Tuesday begins anew...with the people taking back that control.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....Corporate-America is gonna hand-over Control....'cause it's The Right Thing To Do.

Dream On, Leviniac!!

249.gif

It works because American Entrepreneurs and Free Enterprise create businesses and jobs.

I don't know why we have to keep explaining this to Progressives over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Soviet Style Central Planning is a failure everywhere it's been tried, both in the USSR and FDR's New Deal and Obama's Stimulus.

Why is it so hard to address the issue? I'm not even arguing the merits of eliminating the deficit and paying down the debt (btw GW Bush chose NOT to pay down the debt when he came into office).

Why is Sharron Angle lying? That's the real question here. And I think most people here know why she's lying, although some of you may not know you know.

What is it you're not understanding? Where did we lose you?

Textbook case of insanity

Exactly. There is nothing new under the Sun regarding human history. We know the path. That path leads here to the best experiment of all human endeavours in regard to individual Liberty.

Why on Earth are so many bent upon destroying it? One word...Control. That Control come Tuesday begins anew...with the people taking back that control.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....Corporate-America is gonna hand-over Control....'cause it's The Right Thing To Do.​

Dream On, Leviniac!!

249.gif
It's more than Corporate America... Shitstain...wake up.

When the Democrats took control of the Congress, they stopped sending budgets up to the White house to approve or negotiate over. The last budget untouched by Nancy and Harry was 1.14% of GDP in deficite. Since that point, there have been no budgets, just continuing resolutions.

The most recent deficite is projected to be more than 10.5% of the GDP.

At the Rate of decrease in the deficite v GDP before the Dems took over, the deficite was heading toward zero. They have now increased the deficite by about 10 times. Interesting method of driving out of the ditch. No?

When the Democrats took control of the Congress, they stopped sending budgets up to the White house to approve or negotiate over. The last budget untouched by Nancy and Harry was 1.14% of GDP in deficite. Since that point, there have been no budgets, just continuing resolutions.

The most recent deficite is projected to be more than 10.5% of the GDP.

At the Rate of decrease in the deficite v GDP before the Dems took over, the deficite was heading toward zero. They have now increased the deficite by about 10 times. Interesting method of driving out of the ditch. No?

What a crock of horseshit. The 2009 deficit was 90% attributable from lost tax revenue from the recession and the carryover of Bush policies.

What is it you're not understanding? Where did we lose you?

The part where you refused to offer even one complete sentence to explain how Sharron Angle's plan to make a massive cut in government spending sufficient to balance the budget AND start paying down the debt is going to create jobs.

Hmm, but you said everywhere it's been tried. Does the EUROPEAN UNION ring a bell with you??

There is an especially liberal element that simply cannot trust people to do the right thing. The idea that if gov't gets out of the way people will naturally work and create wealth is anathema to them. They must have a plan. They must have rules. They must have order. It all must be specified down to the nth degree, like gov't regulations on cheese additives.
It is this basic distrust of human beings that marks the difference between modern liberals and conservatives. Conservatives are concerned with controlling and limiting government. Liberals are concerned with controlling and limiting individuals.

The question was, how does Sharron Angle's plan to eliminate tens of thousands of public and private sector jobs qualify as an economic stimulus program.

The point is, if you agree with the plan, don't you have to agree that it would not stimulate the economy, but in fact the economy would have to take a major hit, and thus,

Sharron Angle is either being seriously dishonest, or she's seriously clueless.

Where did she say she would eliminate private sector jobs? Does she even have that ability?

Hmm, but you said everywhere it's been tried. Does the EUROPEAN UNION ring a bell with you??

Does Greece ring a bell with you?

Are you talking about that lil backwards nation that eats fish? You better find a bigger bell to ring, I said the EUROPEAN UNION, not the coat closet. That would be like me saying the UNITED STATES, and you say, do you mean Delaware?

Last edited:
It worked for Harding and Coolidge, your fundamental ignorance notwithstanding.

Einstein said e=mc^2, yo how's dat supposed ta work?

In other words, you can't specify how it would work.

To significantly reduce the size of government and government spending - setting aside the merits of that -

you would have to put tens of thousands of Americans out of work. It's inevitable. Not just government employees per se, but private sector employees who work for companies that do significant amounts (or any amount for that matter) of business with the government.

Let's pretend they actually did that. They (as in the Angles of the world) actually did accomplish a massive reduction in government. Now all of those people as described above are ALSO out of work, on top of the current situation.

How does that get the economy moving? Because that is what Sharron Angle is claiming it would do.

Hey dummy.... you have ANY proof of what you are claiming?

The gov't does'nt create jobs.... the privater sector does. If you tax that sector to death, how is that supposed to help grow the economy?

You get the economy moving by getting big government out of the way.

See my sigline as to Obama and the Golden Goose.

'Nuff said.

Let me join you in showing people how the government helps create jobs, because we have some of that in Oregon where I live.

David Wu is a congressman of ours who helped us get stimulated. One of the things that he voted on -- one of the ways that the Democrats helped create Jobs was to give money to a company to expand. I don't know how many Jobs that Democrat David Wu claimed that it created, but it was a bunch -- several hundred.

The company is located in Germany. The jobs were created in Germany -- with our money -- the money that you and I work hard for. The German company located in Germany that hired Germans in Germany was able to get our money provided by the Democrats by renting an empty building in Oregon.

Another way that they stimulated us was to give government employees raises. The city government gave its cronies such big raises that it doesn't have enough money to pay for law enforcement. We have only 1600 policemen per million when most have 2,500 or more. Just recently, the city announced that it would not be prosecuting any but the most heinous crimes -- murder, and rape etc. It didn't have the money for it. It had allocated to much money for high salaries for city employees.

I don't know how much these acts stimulated our economy, but they stimulated me. I am really stimulated!!! :mad: I am so stimulated that I can hardly wait to vote. :mad::mad:

Last edited:
There is an especially liberal element that simply cannot trust people to do the right thing. The idea that if gov't gets out of the way people will naturally work and create wealth is anathema to them. They must have a plan. They must have rules. They must have order. It all must be specified down to the nth degree, like gov't regulations on cheese additives.
It is this basic distrust of human beings that marks the difference between modern liberals and conservatives. Conservatives are concerned with controlling and limiting government. Liberals are concerned with controlling and limiting individuals.

The question was, how does Sharron Angle's plan to eliminate tens of thousands of public and private sector jobs qualify as an economic stimulus program.

The point is, if you agree with the plan, don't you have to agree that it would not stimulate the economy, but in fact the economy would have to take a major hit, and thus,

Sharron Angle is either being seriously dishonest, or she's seriously clueless.

When you eliminate worthless jobs that produce no wealth, you save money. That money is invested in the private sector that hires people. The private sector can actually hire the people that the government laid off who were doing worthless jobs.

The private sector has more money to hire these people because you gave them a tax cut. You were able to give them a tax cut because you laid off the government people who had worthless jobs.

Are you talking about that lil backwards nation that eats fish? You better find a bigger bell to ring, I said the EUROPEAN UNION, not the coat closet. That would be like me saying the UNITED STATES, and you say, do you mean Delaware?

You really are one clueless bastard, aren't you?

How about sticking with facts.

It is the european union that is austerian and the US that is spending like drunken sailor.

Europe was spending too but for cure, europe has adopted austerisity while US is using the stimulus and huge government spending. Though europe is far from perfect it is pretty good compared to US.

I'm still waiting to hear how her plan will eliminate private sector jobs, as claimed.

flagrantly curtailing the size and expenditure of government, to include laying off public sector employees will cause a recession in itself. this will hurt the private job market through higher unemployment affecting consumer demand compounded with lower demand from public-private tenders.

I'm still waiting to hear how her plan will eliminate private sector jobs, as claimed.

flagrantly curtailing the size and expenditure of government, to include laying off public sector employees will cause a recession in itself. this will hurt the private job market through higher unemployment affecting consumer demand compounded with lower demand from public-private tenders.

Possibly in the short term. In the long term it will increase productivity as gov't will no longer be sapping resources the private sector could be using actually to produce something worthwhile.
It will certainly pinch the executives at SEIU. Maybe you could start a fund for their retirement or something.

Possibly in the short term. In the long term it will increase productivity as gov't will no longer be sapping resources the private sector could be using actually to produce something worthwhile.
It will certainly pinch the executives at SEIU. Maybe you could start a fund for their retirement or something.

You seem immune to the realization that altho government may take from the private sector they give 100% back. Meaning a net zero equation. No harm, no foul.

In fact government goes a step or 12 further in creating a money supply in the first place and then expanding it to create all growth. ALL growth.

How could you possibly be a more useless ingrate? Your wealth is all the direct result of government and social subsidy and support! Entirely, ALL of it.

Without the giant teat of government/society supporting you your entire life you would have been able at best to scratch out a meager subsistence living probably dying by age 30 and suffering deplorable health. Your best and most enduring friend would have been Mal Nutrition. Tho I expect it would have been a love/hate affair.

If what you truly long for is to live entirely by your own means, then move away, suffer the torturous existence that you so long for and leave the rest of us to wallow in our sanity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back