Sharron Angle's Economic Plan

Stopping the 0bama spend-a-thon works for me...

and going back to a republican spend-a-thon?

that is what empirical evidence says will happen.

I have HOPE that the new Congress will recognize that failed approach...

I hope you are correct. However the right said this in 1980 and 2000 as well. Hope was dashed on the rocks both times.
And both of those presidents were re-elected.

Last edited:

I hope you are correct. However the right said this in 2000 as well. Hope was dashed on the rocks.

The past is the past...

We can only hope for the future... I think that there may be more of an emphasis on less spending in the new batch...

where does this hope come from? neither party is about to stop spending or reduce the size of the government

There is a vocal public who is not happy with the current direction and spending what we don't have on things we don't want... The constituents will hold these newly elected representatives feet to the fire or toss them out at the next cycle...

America want's change, and they didn't get it with Barry Zero....

where does this hope come from? neither party is about to stop spending or reduce the size of the government

There is a vocal public who is not happy with the current direction and spending what we don't have on things we don't want... The constituents will hold these newly elected representatives feet to the fire or toss them out at the next cycle...

So they are throwing McCain out?

I wish you were correct, but I predict that the partisan based voting will continue.

So they are throwing McCain out?

I wish you were correct, but I predict that the partisan based voting will continue.

I don't live in AZ... THEY get to pick their representation, not you or me...

I'm going to concentrate on throwing out the 0bama "Yes Men" in my own state... Looking good right now, too...:)

You maybe doing it but I do not think your actions in this represent the actions of most republicans.

I believe I did say "they" and not "you".

Yep and that is as far as it goes.

it is not the spending but what it is spent on.
Historical evidence proves that.

Stopping the 0bama spend-a-thon works for me...

What a partisan rube. BOTH parties are guilty of it. The people are fed up with it. The Democrats have had the Congress since '06. And yes Bush screwed up. Government is out of control with spending period.

And this is the point. The people already know they're locked into servitude for a couple generations to pay off the greed of the political class in the District Of Criminals.

The key now is to stop it dead in it's tracks. Get back to Constitutional limits which were exceeded decades ago. It took a long time to get here. Will take decades to whittle it away and get it under control. This is the reality.

If the people don't demand it get under control, and follow through in whom they elect? We're sunk. Done as a Republic. But again? The people are demanding it. It's the first step, and it's encouraging.

Germany is following that exact plan. They have record unemployment.....a record LOW!!!!

News Headlines
the german employment situation is a testimony to industrial subsidy. germans and their businesses are subject to higher taxes than americans. nothing indicates that they are aiming to change this. they've backed the EU VAT rise.

Germany is following that exact plan. They have record unemployment.....a record LOW!!!!

News Headlines
the german employment situation is a testimony to industrial subsidy. germans and their businesses are subject to higher taxes than americans. nothing indicates that they are aiming to change this. they've backed the EU VAT rise.

If that were the case unemployment would be high. But it isn't.

that is the case - i welcome you to show how it is otherwise. unemployment in germany is not high. the nonsense you subscribe to does not hold water in application.

The fastest way to get the economy moving again is to cut spending, pay back the national debt, and make permanent the Bush Tax Cuts which are due to expire in just a few months.

That is right from her own Issues page.

How would that work, exactly? I mean, how would that get the economy moving?

Issues | Sharron Angle for U.S. Senate

I donno.

What I do know is that Harry Reid was has had a front row seat for at least the past 4 years while the economy went over Franken's 2000 foot cliff

That's irrelevant. The question at hand is how does Sharron Angle's economic stimulus plan work.

LOL

Yes, up to the point they stuck Hoover and the rest of the world with the Great Depression

"Prosperity is just around the corner"

Comparisons are useless of today's economy to an economy where you had defense spending at a little over 1% of GDP, you had a trade surplus, a growing manufacturing sector, and very little interest on the debt to pay annually.

How about comparing the ecomomy since Harry Reid's been Senator with the economy with Angle as senator?

How about you tell us how Sharron Angle's economic stimulus plan works.

It works because American Entrepreneurs and Free Enterprise create businesses and jobs.

I don't know why we have to keep explaining this to Progressives over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Soviet Style Central Planning is a failure everywhere it's been tried, both in the USSR and FDR's New Deal and Obama's Stimulus.

Progressives can't be THAT incapable of learning, can they?

It works because American Entrepreneurs and Free Enterprise create businesses and jobs.

I don't know why we have to keep explaining this to Progressives over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Soviet Style Central Planning is a failure everywhere it's been tried, both in the USSR and FDR's New Deal and Obama's Stimulus.

They're either just lazy or stupid. History has never been on their side and they seem Hellbent on repeating it even better than they did in prior attempts.

There is an especially liberal element that simply cannot trust people to do the right thing. The idea that if gov't gets out of the way people will naturally work and create wealth is anathema to them. They must have a plan. They must have rules. They must have order. It all must be specified down to the nth degree, like gov't regulations on cheese additives.
It is this basic distrust of human beings that marks the difference between modern liberals and conservatives. Conservatives are concerned with controlling and limiting government. Liberals are concerned with controlling and limiting individuals.

The question was, how does Sharron Angle's plan to eliminate tens of thousands of public and private sector jobs qualify as an economic stimulus program.

The point is, if you agree with the plan, don't you have to agree that it would not stimulate the economy, but in fact the economy would have to take a major hit, and thus,

Sharron Angle is either being seriously dishonest, or she's seriously clueless.

They're either just lazy or stupid. History has never been on their side and they seem Hellbent on repeating it even better than they did in prior attempts.

Textbook case of insanity

Textbook case of insanity

Exactly. There is nothing new under the Sun regarding human history. We know the path. That path leads here to the best experiment of all human endeavours in regard to individual Liberty.

Why on Earth are so many bent upon destroying it? One word...Control. That Control come Tuesday begins anew...with the people taking back that control.

Forum List

Back