Sharia turkeys!

By "drone" attacks.

Do you mean forcing the caged turkey to listen to endless loop recordings of Obama's speeches.

Until the poor bird falls over dead from acute boredom and mental exhaustion? :lol:

And yet you support him... imagine that.
And what made you come to that conclusion??

Sunni boy why are you such a rep whore? Do I have to go back and find your posts? when we were discussing Obama being anti Israel and muslims knowing he is weak did you forget?

No Kosher keeping Jew that I know would ever eat Hilal there are differances
Kosher and Halal are identical when it comes to not eating pork, blood, or road kill.

But we get to eat shell fish and lobster and you don't. :cool:

Halal isn't blessed by Rabbis.

Kosher isn't based on the religion of an Insane mythical creature named "Allah" and the mutterings of a sick pedophile Prophet. Mohammed (peanut butter and jelly) was a psychopathic diseased nasty fucking murderous scumbag.

Permission to eat lobster is good, but not quite a saving grace.

And yet you support him... imagine that.

Sunni boy why are you such a rep whore? Do I have to go back and find your posts? when we were discussing Obama being anti Israel and muslims knowing he is weak did you forget?
Standing up to Israel and backing the Pal's is basically the only issue you will find me supporting Obama.

Other than that I see very little he has done for the country and basically view him as a closet Marxist/communist.

FYI the Sunni Man is a Reagan admirer and conservative registered Republican :cool:

No Kosher keeping Jew that I know would ever eat Hilal there are differances
Kosher and Halal are identical when it comes to not eating pork, blood, or road kill.

But we get to eat shell fish and lobster and you don't. :cool:

Hilal is not Kosher.

What is the difference between Kosher and Halal?

• Rendering of God’s name is essential in Islam before slaughter, whereas it is not necessary in Judaism

• Jews consider only front part of the animal as kosher, whereas Muslims consider all meat as Halal

• Ducks, hens, goose, and rabbit are called Halal in Islam, while they are prohibited in Judaism

• Alcohol in any form is prohibited in Islam, while it is allowed in Jews

Read more: Difference Between Kosher and Halal | Difference Between

There are also other diffferances as to who can sloughter the animal. islam allows anyone Jews don't.

Standing up to Israel and backing the Pal's is basically the only issue you will find me supporting Obama.

Other than that I see very little he has done for the country and basically view him as a closet Marxist/communist.

FYI the Sunni Man is a Reagan admirer and conservative registered Republican :cool:

:eusa_whistle:
That's why I am encouraging everyone to vote for Obama.

After he wins in 2012

He is going to hold Israel's Zionist feet to the fire and force them to change.

And he will have 4 nice long years to do it. :clap2:

So far all the Republican have come up with is a herd of RINO's to run against Obama.

There very little difference between Obama's policys and the current Repub candidates stance on issues.

I think that Obama would get tough with Israel if he won the next election because he wouldn't have to worry about reelection.

So yes, I would vote for Obama just because of this single issue. :cool:

^^ Sharia Turkey

Title Subject Fulfilled.

:lol:

So far all the Republican have come up with is a herd of RINO's to run against Obama.

There very little difference between Obama's policys and the current Repub candidates stance on issues.

I think that Obama would get tough with Israel if he won the next election because he wouldn't have to worry about reelection.

:lol:Caught..... Thanks for the clarification fraud.

:lol:Caught..... Thanks for the clarification fraud.

toomuchrep.png

:clap2:

funny how right wing nuts care about how turkeys die but when it comes to health care "LET EM DIE".

This is a parody thread Truthseeker. It's a reverse parody since it's the Libs that cry about how Turkey's die.

Reps simply say, "Kill them All and Let G-d sort them out. :razz: :thup:

Rick Perry is the only Repub. candidate I would consider voting for but his open border for illegals stance puts him in my negative column. :doubt:

World English Dictionary
backtrack (ˈbækˌtræk)

— vb
1. to return by the same route by which one has come
2. to retract or reverse one's opinion, action, policy, etc

'backtracking

If the Republicans field a candidate who wins the primary that will:

#1) seal the borders

#2) criminalize abortion

#3) repeal all gay marriage laws

#4) reinstate DADT

#5) strengthen the 2nd Amend. laws

#6) close the Federal Reserve

#7) cut off all aid to Israel

Then he will have my vote. :cool:

If the Republicans field a candidate who wins the primary that will:

#1) seal the borders

what and stop the muslim invasion?

#2) criminalize abortion

really? women will abort....simple as that...you can buy kits to do it at home....abortion is too big a business to be stopped...more and more its done with pills..

#3) repeal all gay marriage laws

we have gay marriage laws? why? leave gay people alone

#4) reinstate DADT

you like going backwards?

#5) strengthen the 2nd Amend. laws

and each time 2nd amend comes up in the ussc...they have done what? come on sunni...what have they done?

#6) close the Federal Reserve

#7) cut off all aid to Israel

why not cuff off all aid to any foreign country?

Then he will have my vote. :cool:

why do you waste your vote?

#1) I am talking about illegals. 99.9 of muslims come here legally.

#2) criminalize everything to do with abortion. Dr's who perform it, home kits, people who do it to themselves, etc.

#4) repeal of DADT was going backwards not forward.

#7) Yes, I would go for cutting off all Aid to every country starting with Israel.

Forum List

Back