Sharia turkeys!

I think everyone that eats meat should see how it is slaughtered just as I believe that anyone who hunts should dress their own animal. You need an appreciation of how that meat came to your table, especially if you are thanking a supreme being for it.

Now pass the dark meat, please.

You'd like Ted Nugent:)

I think everyone that eats meat should see how it is slaughtered just as I believe that anyone who hunts should dress their own animal. You need an appreciation of how that meat came to your table, especially if you are thanking a supreme being for it.

LOL...not in a million years. Ed Shultz is more my kind of hunter ;)

LOL...not in a million years. Ed Shultz is more my kind of hunter ;)

"Every time Ed Schultz gets a chance he badmouths the resident hunters.

Why am I not surprised.

The blogger is an obvious Islamaphobe. However, there is one statement in the bloggers rant I agree with...
All halal should be labeled

It would make it easier for compliant Muslims who wish to eat turkey if the product was clearly labeled.

There is no law that says it needs to be labeled but even if it were that would only help sales in my mind.

I as well as many other non-Muslims prefer Halal meat to traditional meat from the meat industry for an illustrious amount of reasons.

Halal meat is not tortured, animals are not killed in front of each other, they are not pumped with hormones or drugs. And hey you pray to some kind of god and give thanks to the animal, what's so wrong about that? In fact that shows appreciation for the meal you're going to have.

Anyone who's willing to reject Halal meat has the right to do so, but reality remains that Halal meat is more than likely better for you than traditional meat produced from the mainstream meat industry, seeing as how many Vegan documentaries we've seen with some bizarre stuff I will never forget.

The blogger is an obvious Islamaphobe. However, there is one statement in the bloggers rant I agree with...

It would make it easier for compliant Muslims who wish to eat turkey if the product was clearly labeled.

There is no law that says it needs to be labeled but even if it were that would only help sales in my mind.

I as well as many other non-Muslims prefer Halal meat to traditional meat from the meat industry for an illustrious amount of reasons.

Halal meat is not tortured, animals are not killed in front of each other, they are not pumped with hormones or drugs. And hey you pray to some kind of god and give thanks to the animal, what's so wrong about that? In fact that shows appreciation for the meal you're going to have.

Anyone who's willing to reject Halal meat has the right to do so, but reality remains that Halal meat is more than likely better for you than traditional meat produced from the mainstream meat industry, seeing as how many Vegan documentaries we've seen with some bizarre stuff I will never forget.

The method of slaughtering an animal has no bearing on the quality of meat.

You people are ridiculous!

well, whatever butterball is doing, keep it up.......

its the only turkey i buy.........

i dont care if its because of islam, judism, scientology or FSM...... just keep selling those plump juicy turkeys.......

I'd rather eat an animal that was less likely to be tortured than one that might have been.

Call it a guilty conscious.

I'd rather eat an animal that was less likely to be tortured than one that might have been.

What does that even mean? do you kill your own cows and pigs yourself to make sure or what?:confused:
Well Halal meat is not suppose to be tortured...while I've seen vegan documentaries that show tortured animals and heard many people say that it's pretty common for animals to be tortured in these farms.

So naturally I'd rather eat something that clearly says that torture is not allowed on an animal as opposed to an industry that has a gray record with me ATM.

What does that even mean? do you kill your own cows and pigs yourself to make sure or what?:confused:
Well Halal meat is not suppose to be tortured...while I've seen vegan documentaries that show tortured animals and heard many people say that it's pretty common for animals to be tortured in these farms.

So naturally I'd rather eat something that clearly says that torture is not allowed on an animal as opposed to an industry that has a gray record with me ATM.

How can you say for sure if an animal was tortured or not? because the package of meat has a halal stamp on it guarantees that?

Tortured?

javierbardem-no-country-for-old-men.jpg

I am shocked! Shocked and appalled that Turkeys are being tortured before they are being slaughtered. It must be those guys working in the slaughterhouse. (see above)

Any product that is either Kosher or Halal will have a small certification symbol on the packaging.

It is very small and you really have to know what you are looking for in order to find and recognize it. :cool:

A circle around a K or a U means kosher.

Are we going to get a square M or H for hala?

Any product that is either Kosher or Halal will have a small certification symbol on the packaging.

It is very small and you really have to know what you are looking for in order to find and recognize it. :cool:

A circle around a K or a U means kosher.

Are we going to get a square M or H for hala?

halal.png

Turrets. :eek:

Forum List

Back