Sharia turkeys!

The blogger is an obvious Islamaphobe. However, there is one statement in the bloggers rant I agree with...
All halal should be labeled

It would make it easier for compliant Muslims who wish to eat turkey if the product was clearly labeled.
Any product that is either Kosher or Halal will have a small certification symbol on the packaging.

It is very small and you really have to know what you are looking for in order to find and recognize it. :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtZI974OeJM&feature=related]Chaim explains the diffrences between Kosher and Halal meat - YouTube[/ame]

Kosher and Halal are mostly the same. Both barbaric.

Kosher slaughter isn't any more humane than halal.

The gentleman in that video is an idiot. Halal is performed nearly identical to kosher. They BOTH use well sharpened sharp blades. How exactly is halal barbaric and kosher not?

Anybody who has seen slaughter videos of both kosher and halal practices knows there is no difference, other than the religious differences and whatever prayers are offered.

Last edited:
The blogger is an obvious Islamaphobe. However, there is one statement in the bloggers rant I agree with...

It would make it easier for compliant Muslims who wish to eat turkey if the product was clearly labeled.

There is no law that says it needs to be labeled but even if it were that would only help sales in my mind.

I as well as many other non-Muslims prefer Halal meat to traditional meat from the meat industry for an illustrious amount of reasons.

Halal meat is not tortured, animals are not killed in front of each other, they are not pumped with hormones or drugs. And hey you pray to some kind of god and give thanks to the animal, what's so wrong about that? In fact that shows appreciation for the meal you're going to have.

Anyone who's willing to reject Halal meat has the right to do so, but reality remains that Halal meat is more than likely better for you than traditional meat produced from the mainstream meat industry, seeing as how many Vegan documentaries we've seen with some bizarre stuff I will never forget.

The method of slaughtering an animal has no bearing on the quality of meat.

You people are ridiculous!

sure it does.....you ever had venison where the deer was ran to death.....meat will have an off taste....same with cattle....the slaughter houses that are good...wont just bring an animal in and kill it....they will wait for a day or two till the animal has calmed down....or else the meat has an off taste...

There is no law that says it needs to be labeled but even if it were that would only help sales in my mind.

I as well as many other non-Muslims prefer Halal meat to traditional meat from the meat industry for an illustrious amount of reasons.

Halal meat is not tortured, animals are not killed in front of each other, they are not pumped with hormones or drugs. And hey you pray to some kind of god and give thanks to the animal, what's so wrong about that? In fact that shows appreciation for the meal you're going to have.

Anyone who's willing to reject Halal meat has the right to do so, but reality remains that Halal meat is more than likely better for you than traditional meat produced from the mainstream meat industry, seeing as how many Vegan documentaries we've seen with some bizarre stuff I will never forget.

The method of slaughtering an animal has no bearing on the quality of meat.

You people are ridiculous!

sure it does.....you ever had venison where the deer was ran to death.....meat will have an off taste....same with cattle....the slaughter houses that are good...wont just bring an animal in and kill it....they will wait for a day or two till the animal has calmed down....or else the meat has an off taste...

Yes bones and this is doubly so with veal, young pigs, etc..

There are slaughterhouse ethics taught to day and they are pretty encompassing regarding creating stress in animals and the quality of the meat

Some animals need to be kept away from the effects of the slaughtering because they are too bright and know what's going on. Let a pig grouping hear the slaughter of another pig?

They become angered and terrified, very loud, attacking others, etc. There's no good meat coming from them if they are left in that condition.

Sometimes the idiocy of rightwingloons is funny.

“In a little-known strike against freedom, yet again, we are being forced into consuming meat slaughtered by means of a torturous method: Islamic slaughter,” Geller writes.

This Thanksgiving, Beware The Sharia Turkey | TPMMuckraker

At least we don't elect our loons to office.

Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reid
Barrack Obama
Jack Murtha
William Jefferson
Ray Nagan
Al Gore
Barney Frank
Gerry Studds
Marion Barry
Cynthia McKinney
Robert Byrd
Jerry Springer
Maxine Waters

lobster+steamy+pot.JPG

i like to hear them scream

regular slaughtering of atheistic or christian turkeys is not pretty either.

you should not use it as backdrop to a pardoning ceremony.

I'm surprised Obama doesn't kill his turkey with drone attacks. :eusa_angel:
By "drone" attacks.

Do you mean forcing the caged turkey to listen to endless loop recordings of Obama's speeches.

Until the poor bird falls over dead from acute boredom and mental exhaustion? :lol:

By "drone" attacks.

Do you mean forcing the caged turkey to listen to endless loop recordings of Obama's speeches.

Until the poor bird falls over dead from acute boredom and mental exhaustion? :lol:

And yet you support him... imagine that.

By "drone" attacks.

A turkey treated just like the queen of England. Rumor has it she loves his speech's

:lmao:

Forum List

Back