Sharia turkeys!

good lawrd

Some people get all wound up over nothing.

chances are, Butterball lied to the muslims, and is killing them the way they have always done.

Damn, why get butthurt over turkey? The actual traditional meal should be fish, clams and lobster.

Would have been funnier if the turkey exploded.
just sayin...

cause conservatives love to be butt hurt and play the victim card

we si being forced to eat muslims turkeys!!!!!

we si being forced to sharia turkeys!!!

cause conservatives love to be butt hurt and play the victim card

we si being forced to eat muslims turkeys!!!!!

we si being forced to sharia turkeys!!!

Yes, I see Sunni Man is lurking. He is attempting to interdict our Kosher Turkeys and turn them into Muslim Turkeys.:doubt:

I am hidden. Awaiting his attack. :eusa_shhh:

When I was a little boy we use go visit my aunt and uncle on their farm.

One time my father and uncle were killing chickens for dinner by grabbing them by the head and upper neck.

Then give them a quick whirling spin and their heads would come off.

I convinced them to let me try and wring the head off a chicken.

I grabbed the chicken by the head and twisted and flung it every which way; but couldn't get the head to pop off.

My father and two uncles were laughing up a storm and finally made me stop and let the chicken go.

The poor things neck was about a foot longer than normal and it couldn't keep it's head up with such a long neck and was running around like crazy.

It was such a pathetic sight and one of my uncles humanly finished the job.

That was my first and last attempt ever at wringing the head off a chicken. :cool:

Last edited:
When I was a little boy we use go visit my aunt and uncle on their farm.

One time my father and uncle were killing chickens for dinner by grabbing them by the head and upper neck.

Then give them a quick wringing and their heads would come off.

I convinced them to let me try and wring the head off a chicken.

I grabbed the chicken by the head and twisted and flung it every which way; but couldn't get the head to pop off.

My father and two uncles were laughing up a storm and finally made me stop and let the chicken go.

The poor things neck was about a foot longer than normal and it couldn't keep it's head up with such a long neck and was running around like crazy.

It was such a pathetic sight and one of my uncles humanly finished the job.

That was my first and last attempt ever at wringing the head off a chicken. :cool:

That pretty much happens to anyone on their first few chicken kills. It's a talent to grab them and take them by their legs/feet (upside down) with two per finger set.

Then when you're holding about six of them, you take one from the other hand and twist your hand around so that you are holding it palm raised upwards, and by the neck so it's looking up at the sky... for the last time.

Then a quick raise up and swing of the arm while turning the palm down and pulling back.

A done deal.

^ Don't try that with a Turkey. You'll just get him mad. :lol:

I try and find a Halal grocery shop that sells turkeys for Thanksgiving.

Otherwise, I'll buy a turkey that is Kosher certified.

Which is basically the same thing. :cool:

why does it matter if its blessed?.....the thing was probably still "murdered" in some fashion that was no doubt painful to the Turkey...

I try and find a Halal grocery shop that sells turkeys for Thanksgiving.

Otherwise, I'll buy a turkey that is Kosher certified.

Which is basically the same thing. :cool:

why does it matter if its blessed?.....the thing was probably still "murdered" in some fashion that was no doubt painful to the Turkey...

2005-11-23.gif

The horror of it all. :eek:

The blogger is an obvious Islamaphobe. However, there is one statement in the bloggers rant I agree with...
All halal should be labeled

It would make it easier for compliant Muslims who wish to eat turkey if the product was clearly labeled.

One of the reasons why I buy my meat direct from the farmer is that I know it is humanely slaughtered. Most grocery stores in the UK use halal compliant slaughterhouses - and they do not label their meat as having been inhumanely slaughtered.

What you find 'funny', other people - those of us who care about animals - don't.

But the picture is very funny.

How exactly do you humanely slaughter an animal?

I prefer to remain blissfully ignorant in how the meat I eat dies.

The only hunting I do is with a grocery cart and my blind is located somewhere near the end of aisle 3. I then pounce on them while they are enjoying a relaxing day in the refrigerated section among cellophane. They never knew what hit them. (And, neither do I.)

Last edited:
The blogger is an obvious Islamaphobe. However, there is one statement in the bloggers rant I agree with...

It would make it easier for compliant Muslims who wish to eat turkey if the product was clearly labeled.
Any product that is either Kosher or Halal will have a small certification symbol on the packaging.

It is very small and you really have to know what you are looking for in order to find and recognize it. :cool:

seems in halal they cut the throat of the bird....same as what purdee does and butterball.....

Yup. Halal is roughly the same as kosher. The sharia even states that kosher meats are lawful as halal meats are lawful for Jews.

Sarah 6:5 states:

"This day are things good and pure made lawful to you. The food of the People of the Book is lawful to you and yours is lawful to them."

Any product that is either Kosher or Halal will have a small certification symbol on the packaging.

It is very small and you really have to know what you are looking for in order to find and recognize it. :cool:

Understood. However, I was simply stating that properly marking, something you don't need a magnifying glass or 5 minutes to find, would make it easier for compliant Muslims. :)

I think everyone that eats meat should see how it is slaughtered just as I believe that anyone who hunts should dress their own animal. You need an appreciation of how that meat came to your table, especially if you are thanking a supreme being for it.

yes hold everyone to your emotional reckoning

Forum List

Back