Sharia Police in NYC

merlin_149031423_13ba17b3-409c-406c-8d8d-67a1d41302d3-superJumbo.jpg

So it's a community watch group run by Muslims. If they didn't exist people would complain that Muslims weren't taking part in community watch groups.

"These savages won't even take part in our community."

"We started a community watch group."

"These savages are trying to take over our community."
Remember how angry democrats were about Zimmerman doing the exact same thing?

No. That's not even remotely the same thing.
Oh, it very much is. The left repeatedly said "he should have never been out patrolling that night in the first place, he isnt a cop".

Zimmerman was only self appointed. He never took the training or received the certification to be neighborhood watch. At best, he was a nosy guy with a gun, riding around looking someone to bully.
Yeah? Show me what training these muslims received.

Why are muslims allowed to have communities in this Christian nation????

This is an outrage!!!

If we allow them to live in communities, next, they are going to start building their own muslim devil churches...

Who allowed this to happen!!
You trust the Quran to be in existence in this nation along side of Christianity, otherwise if the Muslim religion is opposed to the Christian religion ???
its already been in existence along side Christianity since the nation existed -- and muslims have fought along side "Christians" since this nation existed -- just ask George Washington...

Where in the constitution does it say being a Muslim is not allowed? and did they mention any other religions?

If someone wants to embrace paganism in any of its myriad forms, including being a muslim, that's their right as Americans.

But they still need to realize that they can't force their beliefs on others.
How are muslims doing neighborhood watch in their OWN community enforcing their beliefs on others??
It's NOT their OWN community you moron!
Would you be OK with a bunch of White Christian rural farmers 'enforcing' their beliefs on you?
"You can't wear that muslim clothing in OUR COMMUNITY!
Dear God but you really are stupid!

Why are muslims allowed to have communities in this Christian nation????

This is an outrage!!!

If we allow them to live in communities, next, they are going to start building their own muslim devil churches...

Who allowed this to happen!!
You trust the Quran to be in existence in this nation along side of Christianity, otherwise if the Muslim religion is opposed to the Christian religion ???
its already been in existence along side Christianity since the nation existed -- and muslims have fought along side "Christians" since this nation existed -- just ask George Washington...

Where in the constitution does it say being a Muslim is not allowed? and did they mention any other religions?

If someone wants to embrace paganism in any of its myriad forms, including being a muslim, that's their right as Americans.

How are muslims doing neighborhood watch in their OWN community enforcing their beliefs on others??
Would you be OK with a bunch of White Christian rural farmers 'enforcing' their beliefs on you?
Yes, its their own community......and those Christian rural farmers have already tried to enforced their beliefs on me when those with that same pseudo-Christian rural mindset were able to be in power for the past 400 years...

So it's a community watch group run by Muslims. If they didn't exist people would complain that Muslims weren't taking part in community watch groups.

Oh, it very much is. The left repeatedly said "he should have never been out patrolling that night in the first place, he isnt a cop".

Zimmerman was only self appointed. He never took the training or received the certification to be neighborhood watch. At best, he was a nosy guy with a gun, riding around looking someone to bully.

You'll have to check with the New York police to see what training is required for the Community Emergency Response Team certification that every member received.

Yes, its their own community......and those Christian rural farmers have already tried to enforced their beliefs on me when those with that same pseudo-Christian rural mindset were able to be in power for the past 400 years...

No they haven't. Americans in Flyover country "rural farmers" as we are sometimes called, really could give a shit less if you libs want to take it up the ass or whatever.

All that Americans want is to live our own lives, and not have homosexuality, socialized medicine and abortion jammed down our throats.

" Hi mommy and daddy!"
Is that you Wendy?
"Yes it's me. It's a little hard to tell b/c I'm wearing my new 'Burqa'. This is Mohammed. He bought it for me to wear! He's my new husband.
We are moving to Dearborn.
I'm going to have a BABY!!!!!!
I will be living with Mohammed's family.
He has some business in Europe. He'll be back in a year or so.
Could I borrow a few thousand dollars.
Mohammad says he'll have lots of money when he gets back from Europe".

You'll have to check with the New York police to see what training is required for the Community Emergency Response Team certification that every member received.
They spoke to some cops on one single occasion. Thats what their training was. Its effectively non existent, so forgive me if i dont buy your excuse for why these guys are cool to patrol streets, but zimmerman isnt.

No they haven't. Americans in Flyover country "rural farmers" as we are sometimes called, really could give a shit less if you libs want to take it up the ass or whatever.

All that Americans want is to live our own lives, and not have homosexuality, socialized medicine and abortion jammed down our throats.

I would think you would be used to things in your throat and running down your chin. by now.

I would think you would be used to things in your throat and running down your chin. by now.
Funny how my comment was about how pseudo rural Christians try to enforce their beliefs on others -- and the thought that immediately comes to this idiot's mind is taking it up the ass and having dicks shoved down his throat?

He must be one of those Marcus Bachman kind of rural fly-over country pseudo Christians....

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

This is how it BEGINS folks. But it's only the beginning

Look, I never seen a live beheading in the middle of the street before. I want to see if the beheaded person eyes still moves around when it is detached from the body. They will only be able to arrest those that practices Islam.

I have a hardcore right wing Facebook friend who "shares" every last fake news scare story she gets, literally eight to ten a day. Invariably, someone will say something like, "um, I checked that out, and it just isn't true". Doesn't slow her down a bit, she just keeps screaming.

Always fascinating to watch, and it explains how we've arrived at this place.
Well if it weren't for the fact that the media is planting stories to get everyone, not just rightwingers, to make fools of themselves, I would say you have a good point.
The reason for this is to keep everyone in the dark and at each other's throats.
So it's not just rightwingers that are overreacting.
Christ....Trump isn't a Russian agent....and getting rid of air travel is a pipe-dream.

I don’t think Trump is a Russian agent. But the problem with that is the way Trump protecting Putin.

He believed Putin more than his own chief intelligence that he hired. Then blast them in public. I mean who does that?
Then here comes his supporters. It’s cool no problem.

I don’t think this is news media problem.

I have a hardcore right wing Facebook friend who "shares" every last fake news scare story she gets, literally eight to ten a day. Invariably, someone will say something like, "um, I checked that out, and it just isn't true". Doesn't slow her down a bit, she just keeps screaming.

Well if it weren't for the fact that the media is planting stories to get everyone, not just rightwingers, to make fools of themselves, I would say you have a good point.
The reason for this is to keep everyone in the dark and at each other's throats.
Christ....Trump isn't a Russian agent....and getting rid of air travel is a pipe-dream.

I don’t think Trump is a Russian agent. But the problem with that is the way Trump protecting Putin.

He believed Putin more than his own chief intelligence that he hired. Then blast them in public. I mean who does that?

Russia wouldn't want someone that stupid as an agent. He's just an easily manipulated idiot they see as an asset.

Not really.....if the media is totally controlled by Globalists, and nothing they tell us can be trusted....you can't blame people for wanting to believe in at least some of it.

Outside of our own personal experiences....nothing we know is beyond question.
Well, I'm still a fan of personal responsibility, myself.

Seems like there's always an excuse to make an exception.
As I have been trying to tell you for a long time.....there are some who are skeptics and some who swallow everything without a second thought. I don't blame people who are wrong. I blame people who refuse to change when the facts are staring them in the face. But since the media cannot be trusted these days....it's more difficult to assume that someone is totally responsible for what they have been told.
Okay.

Well, I'll go with personal responsibility. So we disagree.
It must be wonderful to always be right all of the time.

He's right this time. 100%. And he didn't even try to tell us that "both sides" do it. One of Mac1958 's best contributions to a thread that I've seen.

Agree.

We have lots of similarities when it comes about verifying and personal responsibility.

Russia wouldn't want someone that stupid as an agent. He's just an easily manipulated idiot they see as an asset.

And the said part when it comes to news media like Fox News.
You will rarely see those kind of Trumps bad behaviors.

Like Ivanka Trump spoke against family separation at the borders. Fox never broadcast that ridiculous policies.

I watch both Fox and CNN for comparisons.

Are you retarded? This has nothing to do with Sharia law. You can pretend it does if you want to. That's the crazy type thing you usually do.

I have a feeling. Typsi and easy are the same person.

Trump isn't protecting Putin.
Trump pulled out of a nuclear arms agreement because Putin was cheating.
Trump also killed over 200 Russian operatives in Syria.
Trump has done everything short of declaring war on Russia, but you believe the corrupt media that Trump is a close friend and co-conspirator with him.

Forum List

Back