Sharia Police in NYC

Not really.....if the media is totally controlled by Globalists, and nothing they tell us can be trusted....you can't blame people for wanting to believe in at least some of it.

Outside of our own personal experiences....nothing we know is beyond question.
Well, I'm still a fan of personal responsibility, myself.

Seems like there's always an excuse to make an exception.
As I have been trying to tell you for a long time.....there are some who are skeptics and some who swallow everything without a second thought. I don't blame people who are wrong. I blame people who refuse to change when the facts are staring them in the face. But since the media cannot be trusted these days....it's more difficult to assume that someone is totally responsible for what they have been told.
Okay.

Well, I'll go with personal responsibility. So we disagree.
It must be wonderful to always be right all of the time.
I just try to be consistent, fair and honest.

The way I would want to be treated.

It really ain't all that tough. I swear.
No....what you're doing is being sarcastic and apathetic.
You never stake out a position, and you're critical when someone else doesn't act exactly like you.
What you do never solves anything.
It only makes you feel good about yourself at other people's expense.

It doesnt take long to verify a story. Some of the crap we see written about the UK is obviously written for the gullible. Ive seen videos from London which were actually from Cardiff. Reports of no zones in places I actually work and so on. Americans are a long way from these places and are easier to con. Extremist website and "news" sources know no shame.
The information is being based on a big picture that sort of sums up the movements, and the state of affairs the worlds governments are getting into, makes it harder and harder for the average citizen to understand or grasp, so all they have is their own personal experience to judge the issues by, and yes it gets confusing for many, and things can appear easily to be something that they aren't.

So it's propaganda then, but who is actually behind it, and why isn't the government stopping it ???? Is it because over time our government has been actually infiltrated and compromised ??. Yes it has been. And it's not by Trump and his administration (they are not the infiltrators), but it's by a very long process that has been played out for many years now, and has been implemented by those seeking to overthrow our nation, and not instead to continue making it better.

This is how it BEGINS folks. But it's only the beginning

FACT CHECK: Does a Muslim Community Patrol in New York City Enforce 'Sharia Law'?
View attachment 244928
Lots of different groups involved in New York City’s Community Emergency Response Teams (CERT) program where each member must pass a background check. This is just another one. Perhaps you have heard of Curtis Slewa and his Guardian Angels group who also patrol in New York. This is another group like his that has to meet the same requirements and regulations that Slewa has to meet.

Ok, so do you agree with the Muslim patrols or not ??? What will be the future impact of these patrols whom have a different guideline or religious standard in which they aspire to, and are commanded to follow ??

Are they there to keep Muslims safe or are they there to enforce Muslim Sharia law by keeping the Muslim population under such law in which they are then inturned protected by ???

So on one hand you have Muslim patrols enforcing Muslim Sharia law, and on the other hand it is being justified because of those who might break Sharia law when entering into a Muslim space (a space that can exist anywhere it chooses in a so called free society).

Got nothing to do with Sharia law dumb ass. It's a certified community watch group.
NYC CERT- NYCEM

I guess muslims are high on the Liberal food chain. If there were Christian patrols enforcing Judeo-Christian morality, would you say the same?

Decades ago i lived in a city so overrun with the 'boat people' they had to hire asian cops that spoke their lauguage.

they did their job(s) well

the same w/any given influx throughout our history

nothing to see here......

~S~
Assimilation is paramont to the survival of our nation, our cultures, and our ways of life.

This nation has been slipping badly on the assimilation front (as if it is a bad thing to expect people to at least except some of the American ways when they come here), you know like language, becoming lovers of our American freedoms, freedom of compatible religion's, supporting good capitalism, liberty, American justice, American democracy, and our flag over other forms of bad ideologies or poorly run systems out in the world for which they had known, and had sought to leave behind or did they seek to leave such systems behind ?

It is that some may be coming here to actually spread their ideologies, and their nationalisms/world systems instead of adapting to ours here. It is a problem.

Agreed beagle....but it's thier obligation to assimilate on raising their right hand to swear allegiance to this country

This is why hyphenated-American has got to go

~S~

Decades ago i lived in a city so overrun with the 'boat people' they had to hire asian cops that spoke their lauguage.

they did their job(s) well

the same w/any given influx throughout our history

nothing to see here......

~S~
Assimilation is paramont to the survival of our nation, our cultures, and our ways of life.

This nation has been slipping badly on the assimilation front (as if it is a bad thing to expect people to at least except some of the American ways when they come here), you know like language, becoming lovers of our American freedoms, freedom of compatible religion's, supporting good capitalism, liberty, American justice, American democracy, and our flag over other forms of bad ideologies or poorly run systems out in the world for which they had known, and had sought to leave behind or did they seek to leave such systems behind ?

It is that some may be coming here to actually spread their ideologies, and their nationalisms/world systems instead of adapting to ours here. It is a problem.

Agreed beagle....but it's thier obligation to assimilate on raising their right hand to swear allegiance to this country

This is why hyphenated-American has got to go

~S~
"American" has got to go ? What should the nation and it's people be called then ??

It doesnt take long to verify a story. Some of the crap we see written about the UK is obviously written for the gullible. Ive seen videos from London which were actually from Cardiff. Reports of no zones in places I actually work and so on. Americans are a long way from these places and are easier to con. Extremist website and "news" sources know no shame.
The information is being based on a big picture that sort of sums up the movements, and the state of affairs the worlds governments are getting into, makes it harder and harder for the average citizen to understand or grasp, so all they have is their own personal experience to judge the issues by, and yes it gets confusing for many, and things can appear easily to be something that they aren't.

So it's propaganda then, but who is actually behind it, and why isn't the government stopping it ???? Is it because over time our government has been actually infiltrated and compromised ??. Yes it has been. And it's not by Trump and his administration (they are not the infiltrators), but it's by a very long process that has been played out for many years now, and has been implemented by those seeking to overthrow our nation, and not instead to continue making it better.
I dont see it as confusing. Any story can be validated or debunked quite easily. Alarm bells should start ringing if the story is just from one source. Who is named in the story ? Is there a police or hospital spokesman ? Does this outlet have a tarck record ?
Shariah patrols is one favourite, no go zones is another, South African genocide was popular a while back. There will be people on this actual thread who swallow this stuff.

Well, I'm still a fan of personal responsibility, myself.

Seems like there's always an excuse to make an exception.
As I have been trying to tell you for a long time.....there are some who are skeptics and some who swallow everything without a second thought. I don't blame people who are wrong. I blame people who refuse to change when the facts are staring them in the face. But since the media cannot be trusted these days....it's more difficult to assume that someone is totally responsible for what they have been told.
Okay.

You never stake out a position, and you're critical when someone else doesn't act exactly like you.
My positions on the issues are conveniently located in the link at the end of the second line of my sig, in which I disembowel a Regressive Leftist.

Just click there and you'll know my opinions. Is anyone else here that forthcoming? Nope.

I took a position in this thread, clear as day, but because you can't spin around it, you got defensive and pissy.

I get to be honest, you'd rather play partisan games. That's up to you. Not my problem.

Last edited:

I dont see it as confusing. Any story can be validated or debunked quite easily. Alarm bells should start ringing if the story is just from one source. Who is named in the story ? Is there a police or hospital spokesman ? Does this outlet have a tarck record ?
Shariah patrols is one favourite, no go zones is another, South African genocide was popular a while back. There will be people on this actual thread who swallow this stuff.
The problem is exactly with the Messengers of today. Once upon a time it was unheard of that the bulk of our leadership would be corrupt, and once upon a time greed wasn't the bulk of the American mindset, so you can understand why there is now so many open runways, in order to, land, shape or mold public opinion into just about anything anyone wants anymore. All one has to do is track the mindsets of Americans through technology, and Bam you can feed them any kind of bullcrap they might want to swallow these days. Who says that tracking or monitoring Americans habbits or thinking is just so innocent today when these corporate Giants have been giving free reigns to do so against our will ??? This is how we know our government is corrupt, because it would have never gotten this bad if it weren't.

Why are muslims allowed to have communities in this Christian nation????

This is an outrage!!!

If we allow them to live in communities, next, they are going to start building their own muslim devil churches...

Who allowed this to happen!!

The problem is exactly with the Messengers of today. Once upon a time it was unheard of that the bulk of our leadership would be corrupt, and once upon a time greed wasn't the bulk of the American mindset, so you can understand why there is now so many open runways, in order to, land, shape or mold public opinion into just about anything anyone wants anymore. All one has to do is track the mindsets of Americans through technology, and Bam you can feed them any kind of bullcrap they might want to swallow these days. Who says that tracking or monitoring Americans habbits or thinking is just so innocent today when these corporate Giants have been giving free reigns to do so against our will ??? This is how we know our government is corrupt, because it would have never gotten this bad if it weren't.
"Once upon a time it was unheard of that the bulk of our leadership would be corrupt, and once upon a time greed wasn't the bulk of the American mindset"

What time was that?

This is an outrage!!!

If we allow them to live in communities, next, they are going to start building their own muslim devil churches...

You trust the Quran to be in existence in this nation along side of Christianity, otherwise if the Muslim religion is opposed to the Christian religion ???

i believe the "newest Religion" should be prepared to take some Civil heat in our Republic. We have a First Amendment.

Citizens in the several States need merely petition for recourse to our secular and temporal and civil Government for protection from the Religious.

True persons of Faith may have to "get crucified" for the Team.

"Once upon a time it was unheard of that the bulk of our leadership would be corrupt, and once upon a time greed wasn't the bulk of the American mindset"

What time was that?
The time you are living in today.

This is an outrage!!!

You trust the Quran to be in existence in this nation along side of Christianity, otherwise if the Muslim religion is opposed to the Christian religion ???
its already been in existence along side Christianity since the nation existed -- and muslims have fought along side "Christians" since this nation existed -- just ask George Washington...

Where in the constitution does it say being a Muslim is not allowed? and did they mention any other religions?

What time was that?
The time you are living in today.
No...I asked you when was this once upon time era where the bulk of leadership wasn't corrupt and greed wasn't the American mindset?

I'll wait while you continue not to understand the question

Its not an American issue. Look at how the brexit scandal was created.

This is an outrage!!!

its already been in existence along side Christianity since the nation existed -- and muslims have fought along side "Christians" since this nation existed -- just ask George Washington...

Where in the constitution does it say being a Muslim is not allowed? and did they mention any other religions?

If someone wants to embrace paganism in any of its myriad forms, including being a muslim, that's their right as Americans.

But they still need to realize that they can't force their beliefs on others.

So it's a community watch group run by Muslims. If they didn't exist people would complain that Muslims weren't taking part in community watch groups.

"These savages won't even take part in our community."

"We started a community watch group."

"These savages are trying to take over our community."
I have a hardcore right wing Facebook friend who "shares" every last fake news scare story she gets, literally eight to ten a day. Invariably, someone will say something like, "um, I checked that out, and it just isn't true". Doesn't slow her down a bit, she just keeps screaming.

Always fascinating to watch, and it explains how we've arrived at this place.

Right wingers do that. When you show them documented facts, their response is usually "those are your facts. My facts are different." It doesn't have to make sense. It's just the way they are.
I then watch videos from the internet where violence occurs and damn if it is mostly from .......

Lots of videos on the internet. You can see what ever you choose to see.

Okay.

My positions on the issues are conveniently located in the link at the end of the second line of my sig, in which I disembowel a Regressive Leftist.

Just click there and you'll know my opinions. Is anyone else here that forthcoming? Nope.

I took a position in this thread, clear as day, but because you can't spin around it, you got defensive and pissy.

I get to be honest, you'd rather play partisan games. That's up to you. Not my problem.
No.....you're trying to say I'm spinning, which is the same as lying, but if you really want to get straight to the point, I haven't even commented on the subject of this thread. At least not to you.
I'm just pointing out the fact that you seem to think you know it all and that everyone else you target at the moment is a fool.
I'm simply trying to explain to you that you don't know everything and that there are reasons people are misinformed.
Is that spin, asshole???

Forum List

Back