Sharia Police in NYC

This is how it BEGINS folks. But it's only the beginning

FACT CHECK: Does a Muslim Community Patrol in New York City Enforce 'Sharia Law'?
upload_2019-2-9_4-37-46.png

Lots of different groups involved in New York City’s Community Emergency Response Teams (CERT) program where each member must pass a background check. This is just another one. Perhaps you have heard of Curtis Slewa and his Guardian Angels group who also patrol in New York. This is another group like his that has to meet the same requirements and regulations that Slewa has to meet.

FACT CHECK: Does a Muslim Community Patrol in New York City Enforce 'Sharia Law'?
View attachment 244928
Lots of different groups involved in New York City’s Community Emergency Response Teams (CERT) program where each member must pass a background check. This is just another one. Perhaps you have heard of Curtis Slewa and his Guardian Angels group who also patrol in New York. This is another group like his that has to meet the same requirements and regulations that Slewa has to meet.

Ok, so do you agree with the Muslim patrols or not ??? What will be the future impact of these patrols whom have a different guideline or religious standard in which they aspire to, and are commanded to follow ??

Are they there to keep Muslims safe or are they there to enforce Muslim Sharia law by keeping the Muslim population under such law in which they are then inturned protected by ???

So on one hand you have Muslim patrols enforcing Muslim Sharia law, and on the other hand it is being justified because of those who might break Sharia law when entering into a Muslim space (a space that can exist anywhere it chooses in a so called free society).

View attachment 244928

Ok, so do you agree with the Muslim patrols or not ??? What will be the future impact of these patrols whom have a different guideline or religious standard in which they aspire to, and are commanded to follow ??

Are they there to keep Muslims safe or are they there to enforce Muslim Sharia law by keeping the Muslim population under such law in which they are then inturned protected by ???

So on one hand you have Muslim patrols enforcing Muslim Sharia law, and on the other hand it is being justified because of those who might break Sharia law when entering into a Muslim space (a space that can exist anywhere it chooses in a so called free society).

Got nothing to do with Sharia law dumb ass. It's a certified community watch group.
https://www1.nyc.gov/site/em/volunteer/nyc-cert.page

View attachment 244928

Got nothing to do with Sharia law dumb ass. It's a certified community watch group.
NYC CERT- NYCEM

Wink, wink

View attachment 244928

NYC CERT- NYCEM

Wink, wink

Wink wink? You got tourettes?

So it's a community watch group run by Muslims. If they didn't exist people would complain that Muslims weren't taking part in community watch groups.

"These savages won't even take part in our community."

"We started a community watch group."

"These savages are trying to take over our community."

So it's a community watch group run by Muslims. If they didn't exist people would complain that Muslims weren't taking part in community watch groups.

I have a hardcore right wing Facebook friend who "shares" every last fake news scare story she gets, literally eight to ten a day. Invariably, someone will say something like, "um, I checked that out, and it just isn't true". Doesn't slow her down a bit, she just keeps screaming.

Always fascinating to watch, and it explains how we've arrived at this place.

I have a hardcore right wing Facebook friend who "shares" every last fake news scare story she gets, literally eight to ten a day. Invariably, someone will say something like, "um, I checked that out, and it just isn't true". Doesn't slow her down a bit, she just keeps screaming.

Right wingers do that. When you show them documented facts, their response is usually "those are your facts. My facts are different." It doesn't have to make sense. It's just the way they are.

Well if it weren't for the fact that the media is planting stories to get everyone, not just rightwingers, to make fools of themselves, I would say you have a good point.
The reason for this is to keep everyone in the dark and at each other's throats.
So it's not just rightwingers that are overreacting.
Christ....Trump isn't a Russian agent....and getting rid of air travel is a pipe-dream.

Well if it weren't for the fact that the media is planting stories to get everyone, not just rightwingers, to make fools of themselves, I would say you have a good point.
The reason for this is to keep everyone in the dark and at each other's throats.
Christ....Trump isn't a Russian agent....and getting rid of air travel is a pipe-dream.
The problem is that people spread this stuff without verifying it.

If it fits their little worldview, bing, off it goes into the internet where others buy it because it fits their worldview, too. Then THEY spread it.

That's on them, not the media. Personal responsibility and all.

Well what you aren't getting possibly, is that your friend probably has seen enough evidence of these things out in the real world (taking in the bigger picture always), and that otherwise isn't fake, that it is easy to sway her with stories that might have a few untruths built within them yes, and yes the facts if any may have been hyped up for maximim impact, but the storyline or patterns still remains the same for which she has seen or has been exposed to countless times over time, and that has been played out in real life for time and time again right there in front of her.

Once the Average American jury pool has finally been swayed, it's very hard to win them back.

The nation's average citizens have been, attacked relentlessly, tramatized, desensitized, and destabilized by the left in this country...

The enjoyment of the fruits of the leftist labor (if one is inspired by or does aspire to the leftist dogma, and to their ideology in this country), has become a problem that runs far more rampant and deep than any so called right-wing propaganda has or will ever do in the country.

Well what you aren't getting possibly, is that your friend probably has seen enough evidence of these things out in the real world (taking in the bigger picture always), and that otherwise isn't fake, that it is easy to sway her with stories that might have a few untruths built within them yes, and yes the facts if any may have been hyped up for maximim impact, but the storyline or patterns still remain the same for which she has seen or has been exposed to countless times, in which has been played out in real life time and time again in front of her.

Once the Average American jury pool has finally been swayed, it's very hard to win them back.

The nation's average citizens have been, attacked relentlessly, tramatized, desensitized, and destabilized by the left in this country...

The enjoyment of the fruits of the leftist labor (if one is inspired by or does aspire to the leftist dogma, and to their ideology in this country), has become a problem that runs far more rampant and deep than any so called right-wing propaganda has or will ever do in the country.
A justification for spreading lies to people who gobble them up and spread them further.

Got it, thanks.

If it fits their little worldview, bing, off it goes into the internet where others buy it because it fits their worldview, too. Then THEY spread it.

These sharia patrols are just a cover for the real sharia patrols funded by Soros and supported by the deep state and of course Clinton. It was in an article on the KillALLMUSLIMS.com news site.

Well what you aren't getting possibly, is that your friend probably has seen enough evidence of these things out in the real world (taking in the bigger picture always), and that otherwise isn't fake, that it is easy to sway her with stories that might have a few untruths built within them yes, and yes the facts if any may have been hyped up for maximim impact, but the storyline or patterns still remain the same for which she has seen or has been exposed to countless times, in which has been played out in real life time and time again in front of her.

Yep. Once a right winger falls for some of those fake claims, they are more likely to fall for more. It's easier to convince them of crazier stuff too.

Right wingers do that. When you show them documented facts, their response is usually "those are your facts. My facts are different." It doesn't have to make sense. It's just the way they are.
I then watch videos from the internet where violence occurs and damn if it is mostly from .......

Not really.....if the media is totally controlled by Globalists, and nothing they tell us can be trusted....you can't blame people for wanting to believe in at least some of it.

Outside of our own personal experiences....nothing we know is beyond question.

Not really.....if the media is totally controlled by Globalists, and nothing they tell us can be trusted....you can't blame people for wanting to believe in at least some of it.

Outside of our own personal experiences....nothing we know is beyond question.
Well, I'm still a fan of personal responsibility, myself.

Seems like there's always an excuse to make an exception.

Forum List

Back