Sharia Police in NYC

So it's a community watch group run by Muslims. If they didn't exist people would complain that Muslims weren't taking part in community watch groups.

"These savages won't even take part in our community."

"We started a community watch group."

"These savages are trying to take over our community."
I have a hardcore right wing Facebook friend who "shares" every last fake news scare story she gets, literally eight to ten a day. Invariably, someone will say something like, "um, I checked that out, and it just isn't true". Doesn't slow her down a bit, she just keeps screaming.

Always fascinating to watch, and it explains how we've arrived at this place.
We got here because uneducated idiots do not understand the internet. They are like the little old women of the 50's sitting on a porch sharing the latest gossip.

Wonder if your Facebook friend is related to Mindwars

This is how it BEGINS folks. But it's only the beginning

FACT CHECK: Does a Muslim Community Patrol in New York City Enforce 'Sharia Law'?
View attachment 244928
Lots of different groups involved in New York City’s Community Emergency Response Teams (CERT) program where each member must pass a background check. This is just another one. Perhaps you have heard of Curtis Slewa and his Guardian Angels group who also patrol in New York. This is another group like his that has to meet the same requirements and regulations that Slewa has to meet.

Ok, so do you agree with the Muslim patrols or not ??? What will be the future impact of these patrols whom have a different guideline or religious standard in which they aspire to, and are commanded to follow ??

Are they there to keep Muslims safe or are they there to enforce Muslim Sharia law by keeping the Muslim population under such law in which they are then inturned protected by ???

So on one hand you have Muslim patrols enforcing Muslim Sharia law, and on the other hand it is being justified because of those who might break Sharia law when entering into a Muslim space (a space that can exist anywhere it chooses in a so called free society).

Got nothing to do with Sharia law dumb ass. It's a certified community watch group.
NYC CERT- NYCEM

I guess muslims are high on the Liberal food chain. If there were Christian patrols enforcing Judeo-Christian morality, would you say the same?

Curtis Slewa has the Guardian Angels, which is a Christian group doing the exact same thing, and there are Jewish groups too. They are community watch groups, dumb ass. It has nothing to do with enforcing any particular religious belief.

FACT CHECK: Does a Muslim Community Patrol in New York City Enforce 'Sharia Law'?
View attachment 244928
Lots of different groups involved in New York City’s Community Emergency Response Teams (CERT) program where each member must pass a background check. This is just another one. Perhaps you have heard of Curtis Slewa and his Guardian Angels group who also patrol in New York. This is another group like his that has to meet the same requirements and regulations that Slewa has to meet.

Ok, so do you agree with the Muslim patrols or not ??? What will be the future impact of these patrols whom have a different guideline or religious standard in which they aspire to, and are commanded to follow ??

Are they there to keep Muslims safe or are they there to enforce Muslim Sharia law by keeping the Muslim population under such law in which they are then inturned protected by ???

So on one hand you have Muslim patrols enforcing Muslim Sharia law, and on the other hand it is being justified because of those who might break Sharia law when entering into a Muslim space (a space that can exist anywhere it chooses in a so called free society).

Got nothing to do with Sharia law dumb ass. It's a certified community watch group.
NYC CERT- NYCEM

I guess muslims are high on the Liberal food chain. If there were Christian patrols enforcing Judeo-Christian morality, would you say the same?

Curtis Slewa has the Guardian Angels, which is a Christian group doing the exact same thing, and there are Jewish groups too. They are community watch groups, dumb ass. It has nothing to do with enforcing any particular religious belief.

The Guardian Angels are a non-sectarian group, not Christian at all.

Want to look into the future of America?
Go visit ANY inner city in Europe
Please do not take your wife or female children with you.
How they will be treated by 'young muslim men' will traumatize them for life.

Want to look into the future of America?
Go visit ANY inner city in Europe
Please do not take your wife or female children with you.
How they will be treated by 'young muslim men' will traumatize them for life.

How about the more civilized cities of Europe like Budapest, Krakow or Kosice?

View attachment 244928

NYC CERT- NYCEM

The Guardian Angels are a non-sectarian group, not Christian at all.

You're grabbing at straws buddy. The community watch group is non sectarian, but the members happen to be Muslim. You're just looking for something to whine about-------again.

Muslim Patrols in look a like cop cars in New York is like having the IRA of Boston

So it's a community watch group run by Muslims. If they didn't exist people would complain that Muslims weren't taking part in community watch groups.

I have a hardcore right wing Facebook friend who "shares" every last fake news scare story she gets, literally eight to ten a day. Invariably, someone will say something like, "um, I checked that out, and it just isn't true". Doesn't slow her down a bit, she just keeps screaming.

Always fascinating to watch, and it explains how we've arrived at this place.
Well what you aren't getting possibly, is that your friend probably has seen enough evidence of these things out in the real world (taking in the bigger picture always), and that otherwise isn't fake, that it is easy to sway her with stories that might have a few untruths built within them yes, and yes the facts if any may have been hyped up for maximim impact, but the storyline or patterns still remain the same for which she has seen or has been exposed to countless times, in which has been played out in real life time and time again in front of her.

Once the Average American jury pool has finally been swayed, it's very hard to win them back.

The nation's average citizens have been, attacked relentlessly, tramatized, desensitized, and destabilized by the left in this country...

The enjoyment of the fruits of the leftist labor (if one is inspired by or does aspire to the leftist dogma, and to their ideology in this country), has become a problem that runs far more rampant and deep than any so called right-wing propaganda has or will ever do in the country.
A justification for spreading lies to people who gobble them up and spread them further.

Got it, thanks.
Nope, no one is justifying anything other than the media or propaganda artist in which do such things, so go try your bullcrap on them.
If a person spreads a "story" without verifying it first, whose fault is that?
Like when CNN claims it "just got lucky" when they sent a camera crew to stake out Stone's house an hour before the SWAT team arrived?
How many DEMs really believe that bullshit?

View attachment 244928

NYC CERT- NYCEM

Wink, wink

Wink wink? You got tourettes?

No, he just has common sense and logic. You should try getting some of that yourself.

Remember how angry democrats were about Zimmerman doing the exact same thing?

Decades ago i lived in a city so overrun with the 'boat people' they had to hire asian cops that spoke their lauguage.

they did their job(s) well

the same w/any given influx throughout our history

nothing to see here......

~S~
Assimilation is paramont to the survival of our nation, our cultures, and our ways of life.

This nation has been slipping badly on the assimilation front (as if it is a bad thing to expect people to at least except some of the American ways when they come here), you know like language, becoming lovers of our American freedoms, freedom of compatible religion's, supporting good capitalism, liberty, American justice, American democracy, and our flag over other forms of bad ideologies or poorly run systems out in the world for which they had known, and had sought to leave behind or did they seek to leave such systems behind ?

It is that some may be coming here to actually spread their ideologies, and their nationalisms/world systems instead of adapting to ours here. It is a problem.
The ONLY cultures that have assimilated are some European ones.
You can't say that about any Asian or African or latin or muslim cultures.
Everyone of these cultures lives in it's own little box.
Want proof? Visit any 'Chinatown' in the US. Visit Dearborn (please do not take any female family members with you).

Decades ago i lived in a city so overrun with the 'boat people' they had to hire asian cops that spoke their lauguage.

~S~
Assimilation is paramont to the survival of our nation, our cultures, and our ways of life.

This nation has been slipping badly on the assimilation front (as if it is a bad thing to expect people to at least except some of the American ways when they come here), you know like language, becoming lovers of our American freedoms, freedom of compatible religion's, supporting good capitalism, liberty, American justice, American democracy, and our flag over other forms of bad ideologies or poorly run systems out in the world for which they had known, and had sought to leave behind or did they seek to leave such systems behind ?

It is that some may be coming here to actually spread their ideologies, and their nationalisms/world systems instead of adapting to ours here. It is a problem.

Agreed beagle....but it's thier obligation to assimilate on raising their right hand to swear allegiance to this country

This is why hyphenated-American has got to go

~S~
The Koran teaches that it's just fine to lie if it will advance Islam.
"You want me to swear on this bible? Sure, no problem. When's the next train to Dearborn?".

Why are muslims allowed to have communities in this Christian nation????

This is an outrage!!!

If we allow them to live in communities, next, they are going to start building their own muslim devil churches...

Who allowed this to happen!!
You trust the Quran to be in existence in this nation along side of Christianity, otherwise if the Muslim religion is opposed to the Christian religion ???
its already been in existence along side Christianity since the nation existed -- and muslims have fought along side "Christians" since this nation existed -- just ask George Washington...

Where in the constitution does it say being a Muslim is not allowed? and did they mention any other religions?

If someone wants to embrace paganism in any of its myriad forms, including being a muslim, that's their right as Americans.

But they still need to realize that they can't force their beliefs on others.
How are muslims doing neighborhood watch in their OWN community enforcing their beliefs on others??

Why are muslims allowed to have communities in this Christian nation????

This is an outrage!!!

If we allow them to live in communities, next, they are going to start building their own muslim devil churches...

Who allowed this to happen!!
You trust the Quran to be in existence in this nation along side of Christianity, otherwise if the Muslim religion is opposed to the Christian religion ???
its already been in existence along side Christianity since the nation existed -- and muslims have fought along side "Christians" since this nation existed -- just ask George Washington...

Where in the constitution does it say being a Muslim is not allowed? and did they mention any other religions?

If someone wants to embrace paganism in any of its myriad forms, including being a muslim, that's their right as Americans.

But they still need to realize that they can't force their beliefs on others.
How are muslims doing neighborhood watch in their OWN community enforcing their beliefs on others??
Only muslims live in those communities? Not even passer bys or anything? That sounds like a no go zone.

No. That's not even remotely the same thing.

Okay.

Well, I'll go with personal responsibility. So we disagree.
It must be wonderful to always be right all of the time.
I just try to be consistent, fair and honest.

The way I would want to be treated.

It really ain't all that tough. I swear.
No....what you're doing is being sarcastic and apathetic.
You never stake out a position, and you're critical when someone else doesn't act exactly like you.
What you do never solves anything.
It only makes you feel good about yourself at other people's expense.
My positions on the issues are conveniently located in the link at the end of the second line of my sig, in which I disembowel a Regressive Leftist.

Just click there and you'll know my opinions. Is anyone else here that forthcoming? Nope.

I took a position in this thread, clear as day, but because you can't spin around it, you got defensive and pissy.

I get to be honest, you'd rather play partisan games. That's up to you. Not my problem.
No.....you're trying to say I'm spinning, which is the same as lying, but if you really want to get straight to the point, I haven't even commented on the subject of this thread. At least not to you.
I'm just pointing out the fact that you seem to think you know it all and that everyone else you target at the moment is a fool.
I'm simply trying to explain to you that you don't know everything and that there are reasons people are misinformed.
Is that spin, asshole???
Well, that's your perception.

I suspect that wouldn't be your perception if I laced all my comments with personal insults, name-calling, hyperbole, spin, deflection and distortion. Then suddenly I'd be like most others here. Sorry, that's just not the way I am.

If my comments annoy you, my suggestion would be to consider not reading them.

Oh, it very much is. The left repeatedly said "he should have never been out patrolling that night in the first place, he isnt a cop".

~S~

The ONLY cultures that have assimilated are some European ones.
You can't say that about any Asian or African or latin or muslim cultures.
Everyone of these cultures lives in it's own little box.
Want proof? Visit any 'Chinatown' in the US. Visit Dearborn (please do not take any female family members with you).
In many cities across the country there are areas named "Little Italy" from places like NY, to Chicago to fucking San Diego....but no one ever says "the Italians are not assimilating" --- anymore that is....because thru the magic of white supremacy and labeling, they just simply incorporated Italians under the umbrella of being white..
732c98979242d49d895e1ee7354d488d_XL.jpg

Despite being in a world war with Germany that resulted in the murder of millions of jews -- that didn't stop us from not long after having a shitload of Oktoberfest celebrations all over the country, did it? No one told Germans to drop their heritage and assimilate -- the fact they were white is assimilation enough..
1322-08-lacrosse.jpg

But it seems for anyone of a darker skin tone, they have to flat out disavow everything about their heritage in order to maybe be considered "assimilated" --- that is why idiots who feel that way love the Dr. Oz kind of muslim -- which is the kind that idiotic trump supporters don't even know is muslim..
icons

Oh, it very much is. The left repeatedly said "he should have never been out patrolling that night in the first place, he isnt a cop".

Zimmerman was only self appointed. He never took the training or received the certification to be neighborhood watch. At best, he was a nosy guy with a gun, riding around looking someone to bully.

It's not such a hoax. There are Muslim community patrols, but Sharia law so far not happening. Who knows what this could eventually morph into.

Muslims Form Community Patrol. Some Neighbors Say No, Thanks.
The self-funded group sees itself as a neighborhood watch. But there was alarm after its cars were spotted in Brooklyn without warning, or explanation.

Maeen Ali remembers the worry he felt when he first spotted the “Punish a Muslim Day” screed online.

The letter, mailed last spring throughout England, encouraged violence that ranged from pulling off a woman’s head scarf to bombing mosques. Each attack, the letter instructed, would be rewarded with points. The hate campaign prompted the police in New York and other big cities to expand patrols around mosques and Islamic centers on the specified day.

Mr. Ali, who lives in Downtown Brooklyn, said he was consumed by thoughts of his four children’s safety.

“That just boiled inside of me,” said Mr. Ali, 38, who moved to the United States from Yemen in 1990. “That’s when I said to myself that it was really important to come out and protect Muslims in the community.”

Muslims Form Community Patrol. Some Neighbors Say No, Thanks.

Forum List

Back