Shame on Discovery Channel.....

Discovery used to be a great channel. The Learning Channel and History channels as well. But they are quickly falling to the tripe we are now stuck with. It's sad.

I saw a program lineup of one of those channels, can't remember which, but it was from 20 or more years ago and it's amazing what they went from back then to now. The good news at least is that just by going to youtube now you can get all the educational, documentary, science, arts, etc., full length shows you want.

And yet more smut from Discovery Channel. Joe Teti turned out to be a liar and an animal abuser and has been fired from Dual Survival. They got two knew guys.

Was Joe Teti Fired From ‘Dual Survival’? Former Discovery Star Missing From Season 7
Sheesh, that is the second guy that turned out to be a liar on that show. The only one that is authentic anyway is Survivorman, Les Stroud.

You can tell he is filming his own stuff. Dual Survival you can tell there is an entire camera crew there. Just the multiple camera angles. You know, like the aerial views.

I liked Cody. The producers really did a number on him. I enjoyed Matt as well, but I guess he was not mean enough.
The producers need to be fired. First the con artists Browns and now Joe being a fake.

...for pushing a bunch of cons in our faces. I have heard tales of this family being the dregs of society...and that they don't even live in their "house" in the wilderness and instead stay in a posh motel for their comforts, amongst other things. And I also read about how they destroy property that belongs to others, then skip out on them, move to another schmuck that believes their sob stories (con jobs).....but now two of them have been busted. About damn time, says I. And when is Discovery going to boot them from their channel? It can't be too soon, but of course they KNEW they were cons to begin with.

2 members of 'Alaskan Bush People' family sentenced to jail
Hiroshimo was awesume.

What about the prepper shows. One of them, a 15 year old kid's father cooked a rat he caught and ate some of it and wanted his son to eat some to 'toughen him up and get him ready'.

You could see on the kid's face he thought his father a whack.

They ate rats on Survivor so I would not have a problem with eating one. Rats are dangerous when alive. Gutted and cooked really well? Not a problem.

From what I have been reading so far, this new Dual Survivor couple is not going over well. I give it this season, then that will be the end of that.

Forum List

Back