Shady man behind town hall disruptions bilked Medicare?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Not sure what to make of this...I'm not a Rick Sanchez fan, but it appears he's onto something interesting.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwjcxyuUf5A&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - CNN Anchor Smacks Down Health Care CEO Funding Anti-Reform Effort[/ame]

If you say so...the guy founded a corporation that ripped off the government, had to pay a 1.7 billion dollar fine...this is the guy that is behind the town hall disruptions?

If you say so...the guy founded a corporation that ripped off the government, had to pay a 1.7 billion dollar fine...this is the guy that is behind the town hall disruptions?

obamalama rips off the government everyday,, don't see yer panties in a twist about that.

I dont think so.
Seems it is real people, real pissed off people, and rightly so.
This guy admits to funding them. They may be pissed, but why? That's the interesting question...are they pissed because this guy wants them to be pissed and stands to profit? It's pretty easy to whip people up.

I have never heard of him or his message.
Ive been pissed off @ the government for a very long time.
Health care is just another attack or reason liberty and freedom

Horseshit.

You just need to get laid.

Nationalization of health care and euthanizing the elderly to pay for Illegals and free abortions is the new "reform"

Nationalization of health care and euthanizing the elderly to pay for Illegals and free abortions is the new "reform"

No one is nationalizing health care, so that's a lie.

No one is euthanizing the elderly, so that's a lie as well.

And no one is giving free abortions.

You can keep paying healthcare companies to give $3.4 BILLION DOLLARS to Congress if you want to. Think about that when you pay your insurance premiums.

But please stop lying.

:eusa_whistle:It's my party and I'll lie if I want to:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle: You would lie too if it happened to you.:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

You can keep paying healthcare companies to give $3.4 BILLION DOLLARS to Congress if you want to. Think about that when you pay your insurance premiums.

But please stop lying.

You should pay closer attention to what the Obamaroids are actually saying

They think the elderly have the life of Riley here in the USA and they will put an end to it so they can pay for health insurance for 12MM illegals and federally fund abortions in the process.

But please stop lying.

You should pay closer attention to what the Obamaroids are actually saying

They think the elderly have the life of Riley here in the USA and they will put an end to it so they can pay for health insurance for 12MM illegals and federally fund abortions in the process.

yeah! until libtard can explain why the 500 billion dollar cuts in medicare and the NO vote from the dims on the Heller Amendment I'll go with your version..:eusa_angel::clap2:

Horseshit.

You just need to get laid.
Thanks, I get laid on a depressingly regular basis .Im pretty sure thats not the problem.

The problem is not "liberty and freedom."

The problem is our Congress received $3.4 BILLION DOLLARS from the healthcare industry. That is why we have the most expensive and bloated healthcare system in the world. Every other industrialzied nations has a national healthcare system, and they pay HALF per captia what we pay for healthcare, and they cover everyone.

Forum List

Back