AARP Turns Tail and RUNS

I just spent several minutes reading the comments. :lol:

A nother
A CORN
R epeating
P ropaganda

OBAMA LIED, PATIENTS DIED.

Watching this video and the others like it is giving me so much hope. Finally the silent majority is getting fed up enough to stand up and say “No More!”. The backbone of this country. The ones who make it all work. I often just feel so hopeless as I watch these politicians (of any party) push our great country further down the hole. We really are on the brink now. God bless all of you who are standing up and being heard.

Senior Citizens,
Let the Dead Presidents speak for you….CANCELL YOUR MEMBERSHIP….the AARP
wither and die the way Obama-care will want you to!

OK, you fellows love to act like a bunch of brown shirts. What goes around, comes around.

poor wittle democwats they just can't take dissent lessen it's them dishing it out.. grow the hell up

OK, you fellows love to act like a bunch of brown shirts. What goes around, comes around.
Didn't you make a bitch and whine thread in the flame zone about name calling just last week?

You are a
FUCKING HYPOCRITE.

And it was the NAZIS who tried to shut down opposition speech and label it angry mobs.

What are these "protestors" doing but preventing elected representatives from communicating with the people that have elected them? I would bet that if one checked the ID of the protestors, you would find very few of them that were from the district where they are disrupting meetings. Asking hard questions in the question and answer period, yes. Shutting down the meeting and preventing communication between the representative and the people that elected him, no. Brownshirt action by the people you support.

Didn't you make a bitch and whine thread in the flame zone about name calling just last week?

You are a
FUCKING HYPOCRITE.

And it was the NAZIS who tried to shut down opposition speech and label it angry mobs.

Comeon asshole. If you have to shout your point, you obviously have no point.

There you go with the Nazi implication. It is plain to see that the video depicts an attempt by incompetent "leaders" of AARP to deprive the masses of their right to free speech and expression of their desires regarding the way this country should be run.

It reminds me greatly of Princess Nancy Pelosi and her attempt to shut down the House when she didn't want the opposition heard.

You seem to mistake any public opposition to the Marxist steam roller as "brown shirt". What a stupid accusation to make. The "brown shirt" team is running the White House and the Congress today. Good people are merely fed up with this shit that's being proposed.

The same thoughts could likely be attached by you to anyone that opposes the "Fairness Doctrine" intended by the Marxist movement to shut down the use of radio to express free speech.

What you and the other believers in Obama need to understand is that this is not acceptable to those of us that believe in the Constitution.

What are these "protestors" doing but preventing elected representatives from communicating with the people that have elected them? I would bet that if one checked the ID of the protestors, you would find very few of them that were from the district where they are disrupting meetings. Asking hard questions in the question and answer period, yes. Shutting down the meeting and preventing communication between the representative and the people that elected him, no. Brownshirt action by the people you support.
In case you didn't notice, the meeting was "shut down" by the AARP rep because she couldn't cope with what the audience had to say...at a meeting she initially stated was to "listen to the people". There was no listening intended, just a spouting of what "we all agree" on. So she took her little microphone and went home.

I'm guessing the intent was deliberately misrepresented...just as the true consequences of passing the "Health Care Reform" bill have been.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back