SF GayMen's Choir has a message to you about your kids

Slade3200

You homosexuals keep it to yourselves.

Come near our children you're going to get hurt. Trust me
Still ranting? Are you totally abandoning the discussion we were having when you falsely accused the choir of trying to convert children from straight to gay??
Why does the song assume these children need a bunch of gay people to teach them how not to hate?
It seems to simply presume that all kids are being taught to hate them at home.

That's offensive enough all by itself, even if you overlook the deliberately provocative lyrics designed to piss people off.
Thats not how I heard it and I seriously doubt that it was intended to say ALL children were hateful. It was sung to those adults who hate and who are intolerant. It is definitely inflammatory pushback to homophobes saying they are going to convert your children and make them tolerant and fair and that will eventually rub off on you.

Why did I need to explain that... Did you really not understand?
Where is all this rampant homophobia I keep hearing about?
I haven't seen anyone get attacked for being gay since the late 80's, why is everyone acting like it's everywhere, all day, every day?

Dude, even the other gay men are rolling their eyes at some of the drama queen bullshit going on.
I'm sure many are rolling their eyes... Did you think all gay people were of the same mindset? There are gay liberals, gay conservatives, gay moderates and gay wing nuts... I don't know what point you're trying to make.
Did you think that all people who object to strangers telling them they are going to teach other people's children what they want them to believe, and fuck the parent's wishes, are homophobes?

Or are they maybe just regular parents who don't like some pushy fags with bad boundaries talking shit?
I think anybody that feels threatened by that song and calls gay people faggots is a homophobe
I don't care.

Making this song was both offensive and stupid. If you really want acceptance, you don't shit all over people and then demand they accept you.
This was them being a bunch of assholes....... fuck 'em.
I don’t think everybody who feels hated and oppressed is eager to pander to their oppressors. A portion of them want to stand on a mountain and yell fuck you! Or maybe write a song
Fair enough.
But they can shut the hell up about not being accepted, then.
FIFO; Fit In or Fuck Off.
FIFO… sounds pretty commie to me

Slade3200

Still ranting? Are you totally abandoning the discussion we were having when you falsely accused the choir of trying to convert children from straight to gay??
Why does the song assume these children need a bunch of gay people to teach them how not to hate?

That's offensive enough all by itself, even if you overlook the deliberately provocative lyrics designed to piss people off.
Thats not how I heard it and I seriously doubt that it was intended to say ALL children were hateful. It was sung to those adults who hate and who are intolerant. It is definitely inflammatory pushback to homophobes saying they are going to convert your children and make them tolerant and fair and that will eventually rub off on you.

I haven't seen anyone get attacked for being gay since the late 80's, why is everyone acting like it's everywhere, all day, every day?

Dude, even the other gay men are rolling their eyes at some of the drama queen bullshit going on.
I'm sure many are rolling their eyes... Did you think all gay people were of the same mindset? There are gay liberals, gay conservatives, gay moderates and gay wing nuts... I don't know what point you're trying to make.
Did you think that all people who object to strangers telling them they are going to teach other people's children what they want them to believe, and fuck the parent's wishes, are homophobes?

Or are they maybe just regular parents who don't like some pushy fags with bad boundaries talking shit?
I think anybody that feels threatened by that song and calls gay people faggots is a homophobe
I don't care.

Making this song was both offensive and stupid. If you really want acceptance, you don't shit all over people and then demand they accept you.
I don’t think everybody who feels hated and oppressed is eager to pander to their oppressors. A portion of them want to stand on a mountain and yell fuck you! Or maybe write a song
Fair enough.
Well no one's forcing anyone to though..... if folks want to do their thing, then that's fine, no one else cares.
But when you start singing songs about coming around and fucking with people's children, don't pretend you're all innocent, and that you just want tolerance..... because that's just bullshit.

Slade3200

I don't care.

Fair enough.
Well no one's forcing anyone to though..... if folks want to do their thing, then that's fine, no one else cares.
But when you start singing songs about coming around and fucking with people's children, don't pretend you're all innocent, and that you just want tolerance..... because that's just bullshit.
So if gays want to get married just do your thing?! Oh wait, that wasn’t even legal until this past decade. That stuff doesn’t just happen by magic. Noise was made for a very long time

Slade3200

I don't care.

Fair enough.
So if gays want to get married just do your thing?! Oh wait, that wasn’t even legal until this past decade. That stuff doesn’t just happen by magic. Noise was made for a very long time
My uncle and his husband have been married for almost 30 years now.

No one tried to arrest them for it.

Slade3200

First amendment
And?
What's your point?
All kinds of people say all kinds of offensive shit all the time and people don't whine about it as much as they do if a gay person does it

Slade3200

First amendment
And?
What's your point?
All kinds of people say all kinds of offensive shit all the time and people don't whine about it as much as they do if a gay person does it
I don't think that's true at all.

But making even vaguely predatory comments towards people's children is going to get you an extremely hostile response, and their love of dick doesn't get them a pass for that behavior.

They made a song intended to provoke, they don't get to complain that people are provoked.

Slade3200

First amendment
And?
What's your point?

But making even vaguely predatory comments towards people's children is going to get you an extremely hostile response, and their love of dick doesn't get them a pass for that behavior.

They made a song intended to provoke, they don't get to complain that people are provoked.

Thing is, they made the song as a snarky troll toward their apocryphal "haters" as defined by their own echo chamber, and got blindsided by the reality of just how out-of-touch with virtually everyone in the country they actually are. Now they're scrambling to find a context for the backlash that doesn't force them to recognize that they're the assholes in this.

Slade3200

First amendment
And?
What's your point?

it wasn't predatory.

It was about changing the attitudes of society

Slade3200

First amendment
And?
What's your point?

Thing is, they made the song as a snarky troll toward their apocryphal "haters" as defined by their own echo chamber, and got blindsided by the reality of just how out-of-touch with virtually everyone in the country they actually are. Now they're scrambling to find a context for the backlash that doesn't force them to recognize that they're the assholes in this.
That sounds about right.

Slade3200

First amendment
And?
What's your point?

it wasn't predatory.

It was deliberately written to seem that way.

And if you want to improve people's attitudes towards you, deliberately trying to piss them all off is a poor way to do it.

Slade3200

First amendment
And?
What's your point?

it wasn't predatory.

And if you want to improve people's attitudes towards you, deliberately trying to piss them all off is a poor way to do it.
It's still nothing to get your knickers in a twist over

Slade3200

First amendment
And?
What's your point?

it wasn't predatory.

It's still nothing to get your knickers in a twist over
Has it occurred to you that the reason I don't like to see shit like this is because it will cause a backlash that could affect people I do care about?

Same reason I tell racists like IM2 , and Paul Essien and all the rest to quit trying to start a fucking race war....... I'd laugh my ass off watching them bleed out in the street, but there are a lot of people I do care about who would be targeted as a result of their suicidal stupidity.

Slade3200

First amendment
And?
What's your point?

That sounds about right.

It's a gift. :cool:

freyasman
Same reason I tell racists like IM2 , and Paul Essien and all the rest to quit trying to start a fucking race war....... I'd laugh my ass off watching them bleed out in the street, but there are a lot of people I do care about who would be targeted as a result of their suicidal stupidity.

When, or if, black people begin raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate white businesses, white communities and white neighborhoods, writing books to prove how stupid white people are, creating facts to prove how violent white people are, going into majority white countries n killing the indigenous white population n enforcing systems of apartheid, creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can you say blk ppl are starting a race war.

freyasman

When, or if, black people begin raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate white businesses, white communities and white neighborhoods, writing books to prove how stupid white people are, creating facts to prove how violent white people are, going into majority white countries n killing the indigenous white population n enforcing systems of apartheid, creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can you say blk ppl are starting a race war.
Wahhhh.......

Get the fuck over yourself, every people in the world for all of history have been treated badly by every other people on earth.
Deal with it, you fucking whiner.

And I didn't say black people are trying to start a race war, I said racist pieces of shit like you and your butt boi IM2 are..... and it's true.

Btw, you still wanna try and cut my head off, lol? I'm free Saturday morning..... ;)

freyasman

Wahhhh.......

Get the fuck over yourself, every people in the world for all of history have been treated badly by every other people on earth.

And I didn't say black people are trying to start a race war, I said racist pieces of shit like you and your butt boi IM2 are..... and it's true.

Btw, you still wanna try and cut my head off, lol? I'm free Saturday morning..... ;)
The white boy excuse does not cover for the fact that what happened to blacks is recorded as one of the worst atrocities in history. Everybody has not been done like this and if whites faced the same thing you wouldn't hear punk ass excuses like the one you just made.

And I didn't say black people are trying to start a race war, I said racist pieces of shit like you and your butt boi @IM2 are..... and it's true.

No it's not true. Racist pieces of shit like you want the race war.

freyasman

Wahhhh.......

The white boy excuse does not cover for the fact that what happened to blacks is recorded as one of the worst atrocities in history. Everybody has not been done like this and if whites faced the same thing you wouldn't hear punk ass excuses like the one you just made.
If you need a pacifier, I hear the singers in the OP would be happy to give you something to suck on, crybaby.

Forum List

Back