Sexy Avatars

I think women using avatars picturing other women is kind of silly... considering I would probably like the real woman behind the fake avatar much better.

~Mark

You may be missing my point Mark. I am doing it for myself, not approval of others. The avys I select very much resemble me in one way or another. I do have some pictures on my page, should anyone want to know what I look like. The only change is my hair is longer now. :) But I do get your point and appreciate your post.

Some people don't get that AA.

And no lumpy im not talking about you :) so don't get all bent.

So what's the deal.. Boobs .. Buns.. sexy positions..

Why do members have sexy avatars..? what are they trying to say?

Lumpy 1, I HAVE to say publicly, that I adore your posts and always look forward to them. They are conducive to fun, sex-eh, light, airy, and are often very informative. I follow them, until or if, they become crude, as I define that, but am always so grateful that you care enough about the softer, sweeter, exciting and fun, side of human nature. I really, sincerely, applaud you. What a guy you are. :) Thanks very much for being here so often.

:redface:.. Thank you.. I jump out when it gets crude also.. I don't find crude fun at all...

I know some Ladies can be crude also but as a general rule I try to be respectfully and fun and yup the Ladies on here are generally just great and are easy to (dare I say it).. love.

:redface:.. Thank you.. I jump out when it gets crude also.. I don't find crude fun at all...

I know some ladies can be crude also but as a general rule i try to be respectfully and fun and yup the ladies on here are generally just great and are easy to (dare i say it).. Love.

$hug2.gif

I have never seen Gunny's backside. But I did think he might have a nice ass. :lol:
Now, I am going to shut up, before I get in trouble.

You're gonna stop BEFORE you get in trouble?

Who are you and what have you done with Luissa?!? :eusa_eh:

Gunny has been nice to me recently, you think I want to ruin that?
I have learned it is better to be on his good side. :lol:

Forum List

Back