Sexy Avatars

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
So what's the deal.. Boobs .. Buns.. sexy positions..

Why do members have sexy avatars..? what are they trying to say?

That they like boobs, buns and/0r sexy positions, silly.

What .. they like to look at others womens butts.. boobs and sexy positions.. ?

I trust you .. if you say so it must be true...

Many women appreciate other women's bodies. Or perhaps that is how they feel inside, whether or not they appear that way on the outside.

Men are visual creatures and as such, like to look at butts n boobs n stuff. They use sexy avatars cuz they like to look at em and because others like to look at em.

*shrugs* I dunno.

Many women appreciate other women's bodies. Or perhaps that is how they feel inside, whether or not they appear that way on the outside.

Men are visual creatures and as such, like to look at butts n boobs n stuff. They use sexy avatars cuz they like to look at em and because others like to look at em.

*shrugs* I dunno.

So your saying it's to attract guys and please other women.. now?

Typically, one's avatar says something about oneself.

It may be that I, for instance, have a sexy avatar because that's what I feel like. May not LOOK like that, IRL, but inside is the nasty little tramp, desperately trying to get out and this is a "safe" environment to do so.

It may be that I do actually look like that and therefore MAIM (my avatar is me), kinda sorta.

It may be that I find the picture in the avatar attractive for whatever reason or identify with it.

It may be that I am trying to garner rep from others who appreciate the avatar.

Yup.. that too but .. why do you have a sexy avatar is a better question..?

Rather simple, i like them.

Ah.. playing it coy..

Nothing coy about it lumpy. I like my avatars. What others think about my avatars is up to them. I don't use avatars to please anyone other then myself. They are not a come on nor an invitation as such. As avatars go i use very tasteful avatars. If you boys and girls cant deal with that, that is your problem and not mine :)

Again the answer is simple, I like them.

When I look at a picture and think "that's me" then I grab it. I like soft, sensual, and pretty.

I like to reflect that part of my nature I enjoy the most. :)

My current av is about as sexy as I go. :lol:

But I think Phoenix is right. We choose avatars for many reasons. I tend to pick ones that say something about me, but everyone has their own way of doing it. Maybe it's just eye-catching.

Typically, one's avatar says something about oneself.

It may be that I, for instance, have a sexy avatar because that's what I feel like. May not LOOK like that, IRL, but inside is the nasty little tramp, desperately trying to get out and this is a "safe" environment to do so.

It may be that I do actually look like that and therefore MAIM (my avatar is me), kinda sorta.

It may be that I find the picture in the avatar attractive for whatever reason or identify with it.

It may be that I am trying to garner rep from others who appreciate the avatar.

Honest answer .. I'm reping

And last, but definitely not least, I may be pushing the limit - trying to see how far I can go before Gunny's boot collides with my posterior. :D

Rather simple, i like them.

Ah.. playing it coy..

Nothing coy about it lumpy. I like my avatars. What others think about my avatars is up to them. I don't use avatars to please anyone other then myself. They are not a come on nor an invitation as such. As avatars go i use very tasteful avatars. If you boys and girls cant deal with that, that is your problem and not mine :)

Why so touchy then...sheez...is there something else?

Ah.. playing it coy..

Why would there be? I don't do the sexy avatars personally, but if it's what catches somebody's eye and they just like it, what's the big deal? They shouldn't have to analyze their attraction to it before they can use it, right?

When I look at a picture and think "that's me" then I grab it. I like soft, sensual, and pretty.

I like to reflect that part of my nature I enjoy the most. :)

Your avatars do seem to suite you.. cool and sexy

Ah.. playing it coy..

Hey, no touching :lol:

Its not a touchy answer lumpy. You asked and i answered. What else are you asking about?

Forum List

Back