Sexy Avatars

Lumpy, if you screw this up, and they stop using the sexy avatars; we'll have to boot you out of the mans club.

boot.gif

And last, but definitely not least, I may be pushing the limit - trying to see how far I can go before Gunny's boot collides with my posterior. :D

I see.. Gunny Boot thing...

Why do people suck up to Gunny?.. They make it so pathetically obvious..

He must just laugh about it..

Nothing coy about it lumpy. I like my avatars. What others think about my avatars is up to them. I don't use avatars to please anyone other then myself. They are not a come on nor an invitation as such. As avatars go i use very tasteful avatars. If you boys and girls cant deal with that, that is your problem and not mine :)

Again the answer is simple, I like them.

Why so touchy then...sheez...is there something else?

Why would there be? I don't do the sexy avatars personally, but if it's what catches somebody's eye and they just like it, what's the big deal? They shouldn't have to analyze their attraction to it before they can use it, right?

I'm not judging.. I'm asking questions.. no big deal..

I see.. Gunny Boot thing...

Why do people suck up to Gunny?.. They make it so pathetically obvious..

He must just laugh about it..

Probably more tiresome than anything.

I noticed people don't generally disagree with him.. they just say he's right and proceed to kiss his ass..I can see how that would be tiresome...

So what's the deal.. Boobs .. Buns.. sexy positions..

Why do members have sexy avatars..? what are they trying to say?

Lumpy 1, I HAVE to say publicly, that I adore your posts and always look forward to them. They are conducive to fun, sex-eh, light, airy, and are often very informative. I follow them, until or if, they become crude, as I define that, but am always so grateful that you care enough about the softer, sweeter, exciting and fun, side of human nature. I really, sincerely, applaud you. What a guy you are. :) Thanks very much for being here so often.

Lumpy, if you screw this up, and they stop using the sexy avatars; we'll have to boot you out of the mans club.

boot.gif

Eh...I'm thinking about moving on...then I read AquaAthena's post..?

Last edited:
I think women using avatars picturing other women is kind of silly... considering I would probably like the real woman behind the fake avatar much better.

~Mark

You may be missing my point Mark. I am doing it for myself, not approval of others. The avys I select very much resemble me in one way or another. I do have some pictures on my page, should anyone want to know what I look like. The only change is my hair is longer now. :) But I do get your point and appreciate your post.

Forum List

Back