'Sexuality expert' says babies should give consent' to diaper changes

What did ancient people do about infant defecation before there were diapers?

There were many different substances that they used - grasses were the most common along with moss.
Luckily, a free market system introduced Pampers to the masses. Then the free market, through competitio and profit motive, great improvements were made.

Now, they are very convenient and Huggies along with Pampers and other companies drove the product to what they are now.

If not for the profit motive, and without a free market, we may still be doing what they are doing in those shit holes in Africa, Haiti, Middle East countries and Venezuela.

Yes, those same SJW scumbags believe all competition is immoral and all profits are evil.

Meanwhile this is what we get from the wealthy demented left SJW.

Yes, this moron premastication of food like a bird. Can you believe we have to share oxygen with the left?

Maybe they should also give "consent" for the kazillion vaccines they get..... but I don't think babies have matured enough to be so stupid as to give permission for that scam. YET. That happens later at the brainwashing center where they also learn salutes and flag waving 101.

‘Sexuality expert’ and author Deanne Carson has attracted mass ridicule after suggesting babies should “give consent” to having their nappies/diapers changed by their parents.
WATCH -- 'Sexuality Expert' Says Babies Should 'Give Consent' to Diaper Changes

---------------------------------------------------
IF YOU CAN'T SEE MENTAL ILLNESS IN THESE LEFTIST LUNATICS MAN YOU BETTER WAKE THE HELL UP because these morons just aren't right in the head......

They are dangerous to " normal" if ppl like his can slap a mental illness title on you when really it's not one........... Uuuugh.

Can you see the cops asking why is your baby's bum so red and raw and sore etc......... and you say well the baby didn't give me permission to change his or her diaper... Can you see telling CPS the kid didn't say you could change omfg the irony!!

Satire, right?

‘Sexuality expert’ and author Deanne Carson has attracted mass ridicule after suggesting babies should “give consent” to having their nappies/diapers changed by their parents.
WATCH -- 'Sexuality Expert' Says Babies Should 'Give Consent' to Diaper Changes

---------------------------------------------------
IF YOU CAN'T SEE MENTAL ILLNESS IN THESE LEFTIST LUNATICS MAN YOU BETTER WAKE THE HELL UP because these morons just aren't right in the head......

They are dangerous to " normal" if ppl like his can slap a mental illness title on you when really it's not one........... Uuuugh.

Can you see the cops asking why is your baby's bum so red and raw and sore etc......... and you say well the baby didn't give me permission to change his or her diaper... Can you see telling CPS the kid didn't say you could change omfg the irony!!

Satire, right?

I think this wacko believes what she's espousing.

Self-described sexuality educator Deanne Carson works with Body Safety Australia to teach children from kindergarten to High School about consent.

So far so good right?

I agree kids should know the boundaries when it comes to the hormonal tsunami they are going to experience.

But then Carson takes it one step beyond, she actually lectures parents that they should get consent from their babies before changing their diaper.

Diaper Consent: The Orwellian Madness Of The Left

Forum List

Back