Sexism in 2020 campaign after exiting race

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
3rpm1b.gif

She is partially right. That it is the Democrat party that doesn't want a woman on stage.
But to me, for some reason, it sounds as if they are trying to sway Pres.Trump to allow Nikki Haley to be his VP for his next term.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., in remarks Thursday following her departure from the 2020 race, lamented that voters would not be able to select a woman for the presidency this year and reflected on how sexism may have played a role in the campaign. Elizabeth Warren reflects on sexism in 2020 campaign after exiting race

3rpm1b.gif

She is partially right. That it is the Democrat party that doesn't want a woman on stage.
But to me, for some reason, it sounds as if they are trying to sway Pres.Trump to allow Nikki Haley to be his VP for his next term.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., in remarks Thursday following her departure from the 2020 race, lamented that voters would not be able to select a woman for the presidency this year and reflected on how sexism may have played a role in the campaign. Elizabeth Warren reflects on sexism in 2020 campaign after exiting race

Bullshit. The only sexism apparent here is the feminazi rant against men.

3rpm1b.gif

Bullshit. The only sexism apparent here is the feminazi rant against men.

But the Dems really are keeping women from being in the race. Especially those of a different color.

Tulsi Gabbard calls out Biden and Bernie after the DNC locks her out of the debate

3rq5w6.gif

Forum List

Back