sex on the first date

Would you continue dating/marry someone you had sex with on the first night?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Most people who use protection don't get an STD.

Plenty of instances where married people pass disease to one another. They cheat and always have. I think you have an idealistic view of the world that is really not the case at all. Desiring sex is normal for people. Some people are going to give into those temptations.

So, by your reasoning murder is OK because people are going to give in to temptation and do it anyway?

What??? Holy smokes. Well, I can see that you are one of the "crazy" ones, so bye-bye now. Lol.

Not crazy. Just using an extreme example. But it's the same reasoning. Is it not? To say it's OK because they're going to have sex anyway is just plain stupid. Wouldn't it be better to instill moral values in our youngsters instead?

It is not reasoning. Sex is not a crime. Sex is not immoral. It is a normal human act.

Running around naked in public is natural too. But it's still immoral.

This time of year, it's damned cold!

Would you continue dating/marry a significant other you had sex with on the first date?
Is used to be taboo, but people are slowly opening their minds to the most natural human act available.
Personally, it wouldn't bother me.
my wife and I had sex on our first date. So the answer is yes.

If we don't have sex on the first date, then the sexual passion obviously just isn't there. And passion is very important to me in a sexual relationship. If there's no sex on the first date it isn't likely that there will be a second date.

You know, I don't really care when we have sex, I just care that we like each other enough to want to do so. I've had sex with women that I've met that evening, and I've had sex with women after we'd been friends for a while.

One thing you DON'T tell me though is when. I once had a girl who went out with me and on the first date, she told me that there would be no sex until the third date. So, I went out with her, and we had a good time. On the third date, she was hinting that she wanted me to stay, but I told her I had to get back to base. I dated her three more times after that (for a total of 6), and at the end of each date, I would come up with an excuse to not stay. After the 6th, at the door, I told her that I didn't like timetables for stuff that should happen naturally, and that I had doubled her required amount of dates, but I wasn't going to be seeing her anymore because of the 3 date thing.

If we like each other and feel like having sex, then we do. If not, we don't. But I refuse to schedule it.

It depends. After the sex was over if it was decent I might ask her name and if she is married...........then go from there.

I would like to get to know a little bit about a person first and develop a "rapport" of some kind with the person before I just jump into bed with him! :D I think that is probably the preferable way to do things, TBH. You can be "sexually attracted" to a person before you know anything about that person, but then as you learn things about the person, you might be like "ewww." You know what I mean? :p

I would like to get to know a little bit about a person first and develop a "rapport" of some kind with the person before I just jump into bed with him! :D I think that is probably the preferable way to do things, TBH. You can be "sexually attracted" to a person before you know anything about that person, but then as you learn things about the person, you might be like "ewww." You know what I mean? :p
No I don't. But I learn easily !
Please elaborate ? Is that "eeeeew" the bad kind or the kind that draws a giggle ?

No I don't. But I learn easily !
Please elaborate ? Is that "eeeeew" the bad kind or the kind that draws a giggle ?

I mean the "ewww" like something that is a turn off kind of "ewww." :lol: Or just like, I have absolutely nothing in common with this person and, honestly, I don't even really like this person.

Forum List

Back