SETI: 3 alien spacecraft flyby Jupiter!!!

zzzz

Just a regular American
Jul 24, 2010
Yountsville
“Three giant spaceships are heading towards Earth. The largest one of them is 200 miles wide. Two others are slightly smaller. At present, the objects are just moving past Jupiter. Judging by their speed, they should be on Earth by early 2011,” said John Malley, the lead extraterrestrial expert at SETI.

ALIEN SPACESHIPS TO ATTACK EARTH IN 2011|Weekly World News

Saw this story while reading PRAVDA.

Yep..it's an Alien race that's already sent a Forward Expeditionary Group..

They are known as REPUBLICANS!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA8drfZwnXQ&feature=related[/ame]

iapetus-equalateral-ridge.jpg

Three groups the right loves to ridicule. According to many right wingers, these three groups are the most useless and lazy in the United States. They are "elitists" who have fooled Americans into believing they "contribute" to American Society. Most right wingers can't list a single accomplishment from any of these three groups. In fact, many right wingers, if given the chance would revoke the citizenship of all members of these three groups and drum them out of the US for being "anti-American". America should be for "real Americans" and not useless and lazy "Scientists, Engineers and Educators".

Damn, Rdean.
Aren't you tired from all that stretching?
I have nothing against SETI.
I used to have their program running on my desktop, in the background, that helps them decipher deep-space sounds in their search for intelligent life.
(maybe we should send in that post of your's to see if it qualifies)

I was making fun of the Weekly World "News"
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back