Found space object proves we are not alone

I think we have not found definitive proof of life on any planet but this one.
Now explain how that is a good reason to think there is none.

I didn't say there was none.
I didn't say you did. You said there was at least one reason to think it. Is this not the reason you meant?

As far as we KNOW right now, there is no life on any other planet. Is it possible? Sure. Is it likely in some form? I suppose so. However, as of right now we don't KNOW of any. Does Bigfoot exist?

If you're really curious I guess you could do some outside reading:

Why There Is No Life on Other Planets by M. William Trott

As far as we KNOW right now, there is no life on any other planet.
False. As far as we know, we don't know if there is life on other planets.

There are mountains of evidence against the existence of Bigfoot. Poor comparison. The entire fossil record, our entire understanding of biology, our entire understanding of evolution.

There are mountains of evidence against the existence of Bigfoot. Poor comparison. The entire fossil record, our entire understanding of biology, our entire understanding of evolution.

I underscore the above term "understanding of evolution" because this is where the contradiction exists.

In biology, evolution is the change in the characteristics of a species over several generations and relies on the process of natural selection. The theory of evolution is based on the idea that all species are related and gradually change over time.
Evolution is change in the heritable characteristics of biological populations over successive generations. These characteristics are the expressions of genes that are passed on from parent to offspring during reproduction. Different characteristics tend to exist within any given population as a result of mutation, genetic recombination and other sources of genetic variation. Evolution occurs when evolutionary processes such as natural selection.,,

Evolution - Wikipedia

I disagree with the above definition of evolution.

Some suggest humans evolved from early forms of primates.
1612631634594.png

If the above were true, then why are there monkeys still swinging from trees today?

If evolution exists then there should be evidence of “evolution” in plants, fish and birds, but there is no such evidence.

What did this insect evolve from-?

1612631662645.png

Can someone tell me what the Praying Mantis evolved from and could the linage of the chromosome’s long DNA molecule explain this?

A chromosome is a long DNA molecule with part or all of the genetic material of an organism. Most eukaryotic chromosomes include packaging proteins called histones which, aided by chaperone proteins, bind to and condense the DNA molecule to maintain its integrity. These chromosomes display a complex three-dimensional structure, which plays a significant role in transcriptional regulation.
Chromosome - Wikipedia

As crazy as this might sound, I believe the diversity of life was always there from the beginning. These chromosome chains existed in the ice crust that once covered our planet. This ice covered planet entered our solar system from afar and was caught in our suns gravity. Over time the sun melted this ice freeing the biological ingredients which led to the vast diversity of life as we know it today.
:)-

Last edited:
Some suggest humans evolved from early forms of primates.

Who cares what "people" suggest? Some people suggest they can bend spoons with their mind.

ALL the evidence shows humans did evolve from an earlier primate, and it is perfectly safe and acceptable now to call that a fact.
If evolution exists then there should be evidence of “evolution” in plants, fish and birds, but there is no such evidence.
Total nonsense. There is overwhelming evidence for that and zero evidence to the contrary.

Last edited:
Over time the sun melted this ice freeing the biological ingredients which led to the vast diversity of life as we know it today.
But the fossil record demolishes this idea. Completely. Not even worth discussing, at this point, other than as an exercise for a student to understand why all the evidence eliminates such alternate hypotheses to the fact that is the theory of evolution.

Who cares what "people" suggest? Some people suggest they can bend spoons with their mind.
Bending spoons has nothing to do with this topic, please stay on topic
ALL the evidence shows humans did evolve from an earlier primate, and it is perfectly safe and acceptable now to call that a fact.
Actually, there is no such evidence. Indiana, show me this evidence and I am not talking about a drawing showing the supposed evolutionary tree of humans. Show me some real evidence. Skeletons of earlier humans would be a great start. If you can provide them, I will concede your point.
Total nonsense. There is overwhelming evidence for that and zero evidence to the contrary.
Actually, there is no such evidence. Indiana, show me this evidence and I am not talking about a drawing showing the supposed evolutionary tree of humans. Show me some real evidence. Skeletons of earlier humans would be a great start. If you can provide them, I will concede your point.
:)-

Bending spoons has nothing to do with this topic, please stay on topic
Neither does what "some people claim", as the fact of evolution is based on evidence. So please stay on topic or take your comments to the religion section or rubber room, where they belong. Thanks.

I have zero interest in litigating the fact that is the theory of evolution. Sorry. If the overwhelming evidence that has convinced the global scientifoc community does not convince you, then it would be a waste of anyones time to spoonfeed it to you again. In fact, you arent even worthy of thay effort at all, as your false statements about the existence of evidence for evolution of plants and fish show that you are either happily ignorant of the evidence or are intransigent and think it is valid just to call it "not evidence" and do a little dance.

If you feel you have information that undermines evolution, then publish a research paper. Until then... Have a nice day, and go sit in the corner with the flat earthers and alien abductees.

Or find Hollie . He will be more than happy to embarrass you for 20 pages.

... i am neither.....

That's obvious from your ignorant assumptions.
Cry it all out, son. I can take it.

Then call a respected evolutionary biologist and tell her there is zero evidence for evolution in fish. Report back how long the laughter lasts before she hangs up on you.

You haven't spoken with many scientists, have you?
Zzzzzzzzz

Go throw your hissy somewhere else.

Forum List

Back