Service Dogs In Restaurants

I agree with this woman, I don't want dogs in restaurants

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
That vid makes me disgusted.Obviously this woman has no self control, overreacting like an insensitive child. Really? What world does she come from? We swim in world of bacteria, germs, cancerous particulates and human dander. Even in a restaurant. Her overbearing (if not racially stereotyped) need for control is appalling. What else can one say?
Are you talking about the white woman or the Black woman? The reason I ask is because the white woman confronted the Black woman when she was trying to leave. the white womans need to control the situation instead of ignoring the Black woman and just letting her leave is the problem. Like a typical white person you see it the other way around. No wonder whites and Blacks dont get along.
We have quite a difference of perspective here. I can respectfully disagree. I own a dog, and eat, breath and exist with this animal. And it's not hurt me one iota. Your problem is psychological, not based on any real issue. Secondly, it is the black woman that has become a raving lunatic over trivial issue, AND this was a service dog we are talking about, not an mangy flea bitten rabid coyote some yahoo was dragging on end of a rope.
Yes there is a problem of perspective. Your perspective says its ok for someone to disrespect you in front of your child. As a Black person thats a good invitation for an ass kicking. It doesnt matter what someone does with their dog. Thats their relationship. However you cant expect everyone to approve of your pets presence. Some people think dogs are filthy. The lick their own assholes in front of everyone. Pretty nasty right?

I could only play part of the video.So the black woman decided she wasnt going to eat there with a dog, she left.
Given her really foul behavior throughout this mess...what did she say to the service animal people as she was leaving. Both sides had every right to eat there. If she didnt like the situation...she should have kept her foul mouth shut and gone elsewhere. She wasnt wrong for not liking the dog there, but did she instigate it.
The service dog people should have been smarter and just ignored her...but they didnt.

If she said nothing before leaving...the white woman /people are totally in the wrong.

I could only play part of the video.So the black woman decided she wasnt going to eat there with a dog, she left.
Given her really foul behavior throughout this mess...what did she say to the service animal people as she was leaving. Both sides had every right to eat there. If she didnt like the situation...she should have kept her foul mouth shut and gone elsewhere. She wasnt wrong for not liking the dog there, but did she instigate it.
The service dog people should have been smarter and just ignored her...but they didnt.

If she said nothing before leaving...the white woman /people are totally in the wrong.
Why were they wrong?

Why were they wrong?
why were they right?

I get more disease from humans,
I agree with this woman, I don't want dogs in restaurants

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
That vid makes me disgusted.Obviously this woman has no self control, overreacting like an insensitive child. Really? What world does she come from? We swim in world of bacteria, germs, cancerous particulates and human dander. Even in a restaurant. Her overbearing (if not racially stereotyped) need for control is appalling. What else can one say?
Are you talking about the white woman or the Black woman? The reason I ask is because the white woman confronted the Black woman when she was trying to leave. the white womans need to control the situation instead of ignoring the Black woman and just letting her leave is the problem. Like a typical white person you see it the other way around. No wonder whites and Blacks dont get along.
We have quite a difference of perspective here. I can respectfully disagree. I own a dog, and eat, breath and exist with this animal. And it's not hurt me one iota. Your problem is psychological, not based on any real issue. Secondly, it is the black woman that has become a raving lunatic over trivial issue, AND this was a service dog we are talking about, not an mangy flea bitten rabid coyote some yahoo was dragging on end of a rope.
Yes there is a problem of perspective. Your perspective says its ok for someone to disrespect you in front of your child. As a Black person thats a good invitation for an ass kicking. It doesnt matter what someone does with their dog. Thats their relationship. However you cant expect everyone to approve of your pets presence. Some people think dogs are filthy. The lick their own assholes in front of everyone. Pretty nasty right?
This wasn't a pet. It was a service animal. What people do in private, lick their own privates (or others), suck god knows what in private, what fitly practices or habits people have, who knows. I have gotten pink eye, or the flu from HUMANS and so far an animal hasn't figured in to communicable diseases I worry about. But I have asked people in the last few minutes about this, and too be honest, even people with pets don't want dogs in restaurants. But service animals? Pet dogs, I understand, but services dogs?

Last edited:

I disagree that she instigated it. The white people shouldnt have taken it upon themselves to confront her regardless of what she said before leaving. She is entitled to her opinion. My guess is she said something like "thats nasty. lets go." and the white people got offended and tried to control her opinion.

I wish the video would play in full for me.
If she left because she doesnt like animals in eateries...and they followed her to berate her for it...that's messed up.
If she mouthed a bunch of derogatory comments on her way out...she instigated it.

Typical humanoids acting like fools.The service dog had more common sense than all of them combined.:laugh:

A negro female freaking out is nothing new

Humans are animals too, they get all uppity, when they are eating other animals about keeping animals out 'cause they are dirty. Humans eat dogs, not hot dogs, but real actual dog meat. So, think of the irony there.

That type of behavior is typical of a black women. Anyone who has spent time outside of their moms basement would know that.

After 12 years of helping security with combative people at work, black women are the worst.

Here's a breakdown of those who are most likely to fight.....
90% of black women
40% of black men
35% of white men
5% of white women

Think of the diseases you might get from eating under cooked pork, or look at all the hormones they put into beef, or Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (mad cow disease) you might get from eating an animal. But an insane control freak doesn't want an animal in her presence when she is eating animals. But an animal that is helpful and practically invisible? This black gal's hysteria is typical and completely lacks perspective.

What is a "service dog"?

dogs that have a SERVICE function for a person with a disability------like blindness or something
like that

Your definition of a service dog is far too restricted. Here is how a service dog is defined:

Service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities. Examples of such work or tasks include guiding people who are blind, alerting people who are deaf, pulling a wheelchair, alerting and protecting a person who is having a seizure, reminding a person with mental illness to take prescribed medications, calming a person with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) during an anxiety attack, or performing other duties. Service animals are working animals, not pets. The work or task a dog has been trained to provide must be directly related to the person’s disability. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA.

ADA Requirements: Service Animals

A dog that is trained to be able to calm an individual with PTSD in the event of an anxiety attack is a service dog. Here is a link that explains what other types of emotional/mental problems qualify as disabilities for which a service dog is allowed.

National Service Animal Registry
Service dogs, according to this definition should, of course, be permitted in restaurants and anywhere disabled people have a right to be.

I disagree that she instigated it. The white people shouldnt have taken it upon themselves to confront her regardless of what she said before leaving. She is entitled to her opinion. My guess is she said something like "thats nasty. lets go." and the white people got offended and tried to control her opinion.

I said if she instigated it. Your guess on the blk woman's innocence is based on your dislike of whites.(or how you've seen them act in the past,,,with an ingrained superiority complex)
I have no problem labeling them scumbags if they harassed her for merely leaving. But given her whacked out control freak behavior...I think she might have said more than you think.
Its not like bringing Fido in for lunch

I

I said if she instigated it. Your guess on the blk woman's innocence is based on your dislike of whites.(or how you've seen them act in the past,,,with an ingrained superiority complex)
I have no problem labeling them scumbags if they harassed her for merely leaving. But given her whacked out control freak behavior...I think she might have said more than you think.

I

I wonder what MOTIVE the white chick has for ATTACKING a little short black lady for quietly walking out of a
restaurant in the mind of the BUTTERFLY----------simple hatred for short black woman because she is black???
(PS ---I am a short white chick------the butterfly is right-----some people HATE SHORT WOMEN)

But there is no evidence of a child's presence.
Yes there is. The Black woman plainly says she was confronted in the presence of her child.
Okay, we have her assertion that the child was present. What does her being a "Black woman" have to do with anything?
That implies that your doubt a child was there is relevant to what the mom said. She was Black and being ganged up on by a troop of whites.
No, that implies that I saw no child present during the video presented. A "troop of whites" ganging up on a "Black" was as clearly evident as the alleged child. The woman who was raising holy hell didn't make any assertion that she was being attacked by whites, either. So, I'm not sure where you're getting your ideas.
So youre saying you didnt see all the white people yelling and screaming at her? Why does she have to make an assertion? I wouldnt say "a gang of white people are attacking me" when I am dealing with the situation either. it would be kind of pointless and sorta odd dont you think? I can say looking at the situation from a third party perspective that was what was happening.
Whatever, dude! You see white devils everywhere you look. You are so blinded by the darkness of "black" that a reasonable discussion, even agreement, is probably improbable.
I saw a few people responding to her totally outrageous and over-the-top behavior and her exaggerated response to whatever may have happened...unless someone had attacked her, or maybe the dog was aggressive, neither of which is evident in the video presented. Attacking? More like trying to calm her down.

I

I wonder what MOTIVE the white chick has for ATTACKING a little short black lady for quietly walking out of a
restaurant in the mind of the BUTTERFLY----------simple hatred for short black woman because she is black???
(PS ---I am a short white chick------the butterfly is right-----some people HATE SHORT WOMEN)
Racist beliefs were her motive. Her assumption that her whiteness gave her the authority needed to lecture the Black woman on the law even though that wasnt the issue.

I

Racist beliefs were her motive. Her assumption that her whiteness gave her the authority needed to lecture the Black woman on the law even though that wasnt the issue.

and you KNOW what was ON HER MIND? -----is that a melanin dependent function of your "brain"?

Forum List

Back