Seriously, what kind of a country have we become when people hope their President is guilty?

Stop and think about that for a minute...We had/have ‘citizens’ praying that their President was guilty of crimes against America.
Imagine what our grandparents would think of these filthy fucks?

It's kind of a double edged sword really.

Let's say that Barr's investigation leads him to Obama for the spying. Wouldn't we on the right hope that Obama is guilty?

Aint much hopin' bout it. All info shows Coup attempt was real. Up to Lynch now too. If obie did not know he is incompetent. Kinda like he heard bout that secret email from da' news cept' when he was sendin, and a-receivin from it.

What kind of country have we become when half the population thinks trump is the best we have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is not the best we ever had but until he put us into two wars ( Afghanistan and Iraq ) and sit over one of the worst economy crashes in the history of America, well he sure the phuck is not the worst!

How come dat sweet talkin' cremora not get dem' troops home from dem muslim sheeathole countries?

He didn't put them there, so ask Pelosi why she is not demanding their withdrawal?

Well, we did not put them mexican here either but he fine having his handlers rig up DACA. 8 years sonny. He all talk no cattle.

Stop and think about that for a minute...We had/have ‘citizens’ praying that their President was guilty of crimes against America.

Such drama from such drama queens.

We're the same nation as we were when republicans loudly and proudly said they wanted Obama to fail. The same nation with republicans who screamed Obama was from Kenya. The same with republicans who wanted Obama to be guilty of a long list of made up crimes. The same nation with republicans who for the last 3 decades have wanted Hillary to be guilty.

The same nation with republicans who wanted Bill Clinton to be guilty. The same nation that republicans proudly stood before cameras to say that they support the troops but don't support the president.

Everything that you people accuse democrats of being and doing, democrats aren't and don't do but republicans are and have already done.

What does that say about you and your party?

No one “hopes he is guilty”. Decent people find his behavior disgusting, unfit and incompetent.

The better question is what type of country are we where 36% of the country is so vile and hates this country so much, they think he is ok
What has he done to hurt america?

We're the same nation as we were when republicans loudly and proudly said they wanted Obama to fail. The same nation with republicans who screamed Obama was from Kenya. The same with republicans who wanted Obama to be guilty of a long list of made up crimes. The same nation with republicans who for the last 3 decades have wanted Hillary to be guilty.

The same nation with republicans who wanted Bill Clinton to be guilty.

Everything that you people accuse democrats of being and doing, democrats aren't and don't do but republicans are and have already done.

Big diff der' obie was all fail....bad for taxpaying Americans. DJT good for the American. All knew BO stinks. Numbers dont lie.

I'll bet that when clinton was president or obama was president YOU prayed for their downfall.....

I'll also bet that you will deny it.....

People have yet to explain to me what they dislike about Trump policy wise and how they are worse off with him as Pres.
You should probably try actually getting out of the bubble. You might find out.
That said, does policy matter that much if it’s implemented by a corrupt wanna be despot

You should answer the question. If you can. I ll wait patiently

The Left (Democrats, Progressives) hope this great economy tanks so they can regain POWER. That is all the Left cares about and are willing to sacrifice people's standard of living in order to do so.

Trump has done nothing but good things for the U.S. and has another almost six years to continue.

The same nation with republicans who wanted Bill Clinton to be guilty.

More like the exact opposite.

Your party ran against Christian pious lifestyles as a platform and now you want to complain when Trump wins the party nomination as a result of your success of destroying Christian tradition and communities.

Now you assholes get to deal with us, the children and grandchildren of those destroyed Christian communities and families. We don’t give a fuck what Jesus would do and neither do you, so now it is time to finally get this fight started.

It's kind of a double edged sword really.

Let's say that Barr's investigation leads him to Obama for the spying. Wouldn't we on the right hope that Obama is guilty?
No I don't hope Obama is guilty, because if he did spy on Trump. It would totally prove how corrupt our political system is, and if Hillary was president now. They would've gotten away with it. Now I do hope Hillary goes to jail. If any of us destroyed and withheld evidence, we would be under the jail.

I'll bet that when clinton was president or obama was president YOU prayed for their downfall.....

I didn’t pray, but I most certainly wanted them to fail.

Ernes T. Bass knees is needin' both replaced since 2008.

What kind of country have we become when half the population thinks trump is the best we have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is not the best we ever had but until he put us into two wars ( Afghanistan and Iraq ) and sit over one of the worst economy crashes in the history of America, well he sure the phuck is not the worst!

How come dat sweet talkin' cremora not get dem' troops home from dem muslim sheeathole countries?

He didn't put them there, so ask Pelosi why she is not demanding their withdrawal?

Well, we did not put them mexican here either but he fine having his handlers rig up DACA. 8 years sonny. He all talk no cattle.

I swear socks annoy me...

Anyway Trump, Pelosi and McConnell have their games to play but tell me did you demand Obama to remove those troops when he won the Nobel Peace Prize?

These rat bastard liberals are a small minority who do not represent the country. They can't win a straight up election, they have to lie and scheme and rig.

I was shocked Clinton lied under oath, but the economy was good under his presidency and he was a likeable guy.
Obama on the other hand hates America and thought he was the smartest man in the room. In reality he was the dumbest. Yes I wanted him to fail, because if he succeeded. America wouldn't be the same.

Forum List

Back