Seriously, what kind of a country have we become when people hope their President is guilty?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Stop and think about that for a minute...We had/have ‘citizens’ praying that their President was guilty of crimes against America.
Imagine what our grandparents would think of these filthy fucks?

Trump is better than any piece of shit the democrats are hauling out of the bottom of the barrel

What kind of country have we become when half the population thinks trump is the best we have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's good to know that some of us still vote in favor of shit that matters and the shit that made America great once upon a time...huh?
Meanwhile, lowlife, degenerate pieces of shits vote for free shit and rights for wetbacks and men in dresses...Disgusting bastards!

Trump's Accomplishments....

Economic Growth
  • 4.2 percent growth in the second quarter of 2018.
  • For the first time in more than a decade, growth is projected to exceed 3 percent over the calendar year.

the projections were wrong...yet you sheep keep posting the same damn list from 6 months ago and do not even have the brainpower to take out this bullet.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Stop and think about that for a minute...We had/have ‘citizens’ praying that their President was guilty of crimes against America.

It is almost as if you just started paying attention to politics the day Trump announced he was running for president.

Even worse, many of those anti-patriots seem to be praying to Allah for his downfall. Go figure . . .

Nobody wants Trump to be guilty of anything, but ignoring his guilt, as you are, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

No one “hopes he is guilty”. Decent people find his behavior disgusting, unfit and incompetent.

The better question is what type of country are we where 36% of the country is so vile and hates this country so much, they think he is ok

What kind of country have we become when half the population thinks trump is the best we have?

He is not the best we ever had but until he put us into two wars ( Afghanistan and Iraq ) and sit over one of the worst economy crashes in the history of America, well he sure the phuck is not the worst!

He is not the best we ever had but until he put us into two wars ( Afghanistan and Iraq ) and sit over one of the worst economy crashes in the history of America, well he sure the phuck is not the worst!
Yes. Baby bush sucked. And I would beg him to take Donald’s place if he promised to leave dick Cheney behind.

It's kind of a double edged sword really.

Let's say that Barr's investigation leads him to Obama for the spying. Wouldn't we on the right hope that Obama is guilty?

How come dat sweet talkin' cremora not get dem' troops home from dem muslim sheeathole countries?

How come dat sweet talkin' cremora not get dem' troops home from dem muslim sheeathole countries?

He didn't put them there, so ask Pelosi why she is not demanding their withdrawal?

Forum List

Back