Seriously folks, how may independents were...

• Banned
Come on, tell the truth, today only 20% of Americans are registered as Republicans. Of course, if I had been so (stupid, scared, ignorant, greedy) foolish as to vote for Bush twice, I'd be embarrassed too, but I'd man up and admit I wasted my vote.

The foundation of this Republic is not some stupid "my team vs your team" football game. Is this best you can muster for intellectual debate? With the numerous problems facing this Republic, this is the question pressing on your mind?

It is no surprise as most people who know me from other boards, that I was registered as a Republican and left the party early in Bush's second term but was unhappy through much of the first term.

Immie

• Banned
The foundation of this Republic is not some stupid "my team vs your team" football game. Is this best you can muster for intellectual debate? With the numerous problems facing this Republic, this is the question pressing on your mind?

Interesting response, and open to debate. But, were you registered as a Republican until George W. Bush completely fucked up? Did you, or did you not vote for him?
Simple question, man up.

Interesting response, and open to debate. But, were you registered as a Republican until George W. Bush completely fucked up? Did you, or did you not vote for him?
Simple question, man up.

I did not vote for President Bush either time. What I said was true and you know it. Freedom and Liberty is not about political parties or allegiance thereto.

You want to play some stupid gotcha game, so you can try and score a political party touchdown. And if you do, you can yell "my teams crap doesn't stink as bad as your teams crap" song.

Is Freedom and Liberty a joke to you?

registered as Republicans before George W. Bush redefined failure?

When was that? I need that date to answer truthfully.

In my opinion, shortly after the supreme injustice that made him president elect, and before he took the oath of office.
Remember, he and Cheney, arm in arm, walked up to meet the press and immediately claimed our economy was in trouble and the only solution was an immediate tax cut.
The reaction was predictable - likely even to the dim wit in charge - and the markets fell. Not as extreme as at the end of his incompetent tenure, but enough for he and cheney to play the fear card, and pay back their supporters by a massive tax cut for the wealthy.
Later, by attacking and occupying Iraq at a cost of thousands of lives, thousands of arms and legs and $10 Billion per month.
Anyone who voted for "W" in 2004 is a fool (IMHO).

Come on, tell the truth, today only 20% of Americans are registered as Republicans. Of course, if I had been so (stupid, scared, ignorant, greedy) foolish as to vote for Bush twice, I'd be embarrassed too, but I'd man up and admit I wasted my vote.

How about this for you.
I voted for Mr Bush in 2000 (More of a vote against Mr Gore). I voted for Mr Badnarik in 2004. I didn't cast a vote for president in 2008 because there wasn't a single candidate on the ballot worthy of a vote. I did cast votes for other political races and issues in 2008.

I am registered as unaffiliated. I didn't leave the Republican party, the Republican party left me.

Happy now?

Simple question, man up.

I did not vote for President Bush either time. What I said was true and you know it. Freedom and Liberty is not about political parties or allegiance thereto.

You want to play some stupid gotcha game, so you can try and score a political party touchdown. And if you do, you can yell "my teams crap doesn't stink as bad as your teams crap" song.

Actually I'm playing the game of the conservative chic, the dumb sob's who have been attacking Obama since before he took the oath of office.

You want to debate this issue? What do you know about Habeas Corpus, the Magna Carta, or The Rights of Man? Don't google, answser.

Simple question, man up.

Actually I'm playing the game of the conservative chic, the dumb sob's who have been attacking Obama since before he took the oath of office.

You want to debate this issue? What do you know about Habeas Corpus, the Magna Carta, or The Rights of Man? Don't google, answser.

You didn't answer my question. Given your replies in this thread, it is clear you want to play your stupid football game.

Another thread that is a waste of time.

Simple question, man up.

He won't have to.

Never had your ass handed to you on a platter by a clearly superior intellect before, have you??

In my opinion, shortly after the supreme injustice that made him president elect, and before he took the oath of office.
Still haven't moved past Florida 2000 yet, huh?

That 'splains a lot.

No dumb shit, normally I simply ignore you, but pointing out the obvious (that you're a dumb shit) was worth a response.
The election of 2000 harmed our nation and the world, far beyond the effect of 9/11.

registered as Republicans before George W. Bush redefined failure?

It's difficult to find accurate statistics. Here are a couple sources:

In 2000, 47 million registered Republicans out of 142 million registered voters = 33.1%

Here's to the beauty of two-party system

In 2008, 169 million registered - 86 million democrat - 55 million republican - 28 million others registered = 33%

WikiAnswers - How many registered voters in the 2008 Presidential election

It doesn't look like it changed much.

Still haven't moved past Florida 2000 yet, huh?

That 'splains a lot.

No dumb shit, normally I simply ignore you, but pointing out the obvious (that you're a dumb shit) was worth a response.
The election of 2000 harmed our nation and the world, far beyond the effect of 9/11.
You're in so far over your head here, yet too arrogant to recognize it, that it's startlingly amusing. :rofl:

He won't have to.

Never had your ass handed to you on a platter by a clearly superior intellect before, have you??

Nor did that happen this time. You simply are too dishonest to admit you have no idea what these three items represent.

Forum List

Back