Seriously Contemplating Not Voting GOP

Repealing the Patient Protection and Affordable Care act, and enacting the Ryan Budget would be the two most seismic conservative changes in government in perhaps your lifetime.

All the Paulites can go pout and beat off in the corner, or they can help make it a reality.

I'm so frustrated that Romney is going to be the nominee that I will just vote Johnson, even though that'll be good for Obama. Why let Romney take this country down and the republican party with him? Stupid liberals will only learn when they have no defense for the failures of their ideology and maybe that's what we will have to let happen. Romney is a RINO, and I am finding it difficult to even consider voting for him. Hate to sound defeatist but that's how I feel.

No disrespect to the regular folks who are supporting Romney, but can't you guys understand why some of us just plain don't trust him?

It's not about trusting Romney, it's about getting rid of Obama.

That's important, vital.

I don't like Romney, but Obama is a cancer - he is death to the free Republic.

"I totally suck but I'm better than Obama" will be the Romney campaign slogan.

It works.

I'd rather have a dried cat turd than either of them, but that particular turd didn't win the nomination.

Anything to cure the cancer known as Obama.

So it's all about beating Obama and repealing obamacare?

Why are you injecting a strawman argument?

I'm repeating what people are saying in this very thread, numb nuts. It's not a strawman. it is what is being said.

BTW, the Ryan budget does not balance the budget until 2040. So it's a lot like pissing up a rope.

Repealing the Patient Protection and Affordable Care act, and enacting the Ryan Budget would be the two most seismic conservative changes in government in perhaps your lifetime.

All the Paulites can go pout and beat off in the corner, or they can help make it a reality.

That's important, vital.

So it's all about beating Obama and repealing obamacare?

Why are you injecting a strawman argument?

I'm repeating what people are saying in this very thread, numb nuts. It's not a strawman. it is what is being said.

BTW, the Ryan budget does not balance the budget until 2040. So it's a lot like pissing up a rope.

So you are admitting it is not all about Obamacare, and is in fact about the budget as well?

So you don't think we could come back from Obama?

Right now, I think we can. In four more years? I don't think there will be anything left.

In the end, that is the most convincing reason anyone can give me to vote Romney. And that might be enough to keep me from voting Johnson.

Wouldnt be the first time I had to hold my nose when voting for someone.

So it's all about beating Obama and repealing obamacare? No worries on the massive debt/deficit though....which is where this country isn't going to come back from. We're hemoraging daily and the big to do is oust the marxist and repeal one bill that will likely get shot down in the SC in June?

Wow. That's a massive amount of short sight.

Obama has added $4 trillion in debt and has open contempt for basic civil liberties. His war on religious freedom and NDAA assault on 4th amendment make it clear that Obama seeks to end the BOR.

Anyone who claims to support liberty but fails to stand against Obama is a fraud. This nation is on the line. If Obama gets another term, I fear that the constitutional republic is ended. Sure, Romney is schmuck, another Bush style fool. But Bush was like a bad case of Herpes, Obama is stage IV cancer.

That's important, vital.

If Romney wins, he wins twice, not only is he president but the people who voted for him will expect nothing from him except to not be Obama. He gets to skate through his term with no unreasonable expectations of results.

That is baseless.

Is it? Do you have any expectations from a Romney presidency other than repeal of Obama's "marxist" policies?

So you are admitting it is not all about Obamacare, and is in fact about the budget as well?
If that's the best we can do, then I see no point in bothering over a budget. Ryan's budget is lousy, weak adn does not even begin to address the problem. I'm sure it swoons die hard republican members as it's better than no budget. For this fiscal conservative, it does nothing. It's pissing up a rope.

So, no. I don't see it being about the budget.

In the end, that is the most convincing reason anyone can give me to vote Romney. And that might be enough to keep me from voting Johnson.

That and SCOTUS appointments. If Obama can put another Kagan on the court, any protection afforded by the constitution is over.

If Romney wins, he wins twice, not only is he president but the people who voted for him will expect nothing from him except to not be Obama. He gets to skate through his term with no unreasonable expectations of results.

That is baseless.

Is it? Do you have any expectations from a Romney presidency other than repeal of Obama's "marxist" policies?

You are completely ignorant as to Romney's platform, then?

Why are you posting?

Not that I would expect you communist types to be happy with anyone.

I'm so frustrated that Romney is going to be the nominee that I will just vote Johnson, even though that'll be good for Obama. Why let Romney take this country down and the republican party with him? Stupid liberals will only learn when they have no defense for the failures of their ideology and maybe that's what we will have to let happen. Romney is a RINO, and I am finding it difficult to even consider voting for him. Hate to sound defeatist but that's how I feel.

No disrespect to the regular folks who are supporting Romney, but can't you guys understand why some of us just plain don't trust him?

It's not him, it's that the republicans have allowed the TEA party to infect. No nominee is going to satisfy absolutists.

It's not him, it's you.

So it's all about beating Obama and repealing obamacare? No worries on the massive debt/deficit though....which is where this country isn't going to come back from. We're hemoraging daily and the big to do is oust the marxist and repeal one bill that will likely get shot down in the SC in June?

Wow. That's a massive amount of short sight.

Obama has added $4 trillion in debt and has open contempt for basic civil liberties. His war on religious freedom and NDAA assault on 4th amendment make it clear that Obama seeks to end the BOR.

Anyone who claims to support liberty but fails to stand against Obama is a fraud. This nation is on the line. If Obama gets another term, I fear that the constitutional republic is ended. Sure, Romney is schmuck, another Bush style fool. But Bush was like a bad case of Herpes, Obama is stage IV cancer.

Bush jr. was a civil liberties nightmare too. Obama just stepped it up a notch. I guess I fail to see how those two differ on civil liberties. I also do not see Romney talking about repealing and ending NDAA 2012, the PATRIOT act, etc...

So I guess i'm missing where the anyone but Obama camp is seeing him as a better alternative. He's not trustworthy. BluePhantom has a good point, just to get Obama out for the sake of SC appointments. It's a solid point.

That and SCOTUS appointments. If Obama can put another Kagan on the court, any protection afforded by the constitution is over.

Yes, I'm seeing it now. Sometimes I just need a kick in the ass.

Forum List

Back