Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

Have the Dems had the courage to call a vote on Impeachment.............

NOPE
LOLOL

What's your rush? The impeachment inquiry isn't over yet. It just started about 2 weeks ago. The one into Nixon started about 9 months before the House drafted articles of impeachment.
He will get his wish. Trump will be impeached before the new year.

NOPE
LOLOL

What's your rush? The impeachment inquiry isn't over yet. It just started about 2 weeks ago. The one into Nixon started about 9 months before the House drafted articles of impeachment.
I'll be shocked if it happens that soon. As it is, they don't have enough evidence to get a conviction in the Senate.

Even though Trump pretty much horrifies me, I do understand this in theory, as I have plenty of frustrations with politicians, politicos and politics in general.

My concern is that throwing a few hand grenades into the china shop sure as shit will tear it apart, but there is zero guarantee that what replaces it will be any better.

I've never been a "well, it can't get any worse" guy. It really can. My biggest concern since the moment I knew he had been elected has been that he would screw things up so badly that the resulting backlash from the hardcore Left would leave us in even worse shape.

Right now, at this moment, that fear is looking fairly reasonable.
Well if you are satisfied with his job aside from the hardcore leftist agenda that is attempting to deject him or make him a one term president, then you best get out the vote for Trump in order to see what part two will be like (it can't be any worse). So far so good, but they won't leave it alone, so we'll just have to support our President in order to stay on track now. The alternative is looking real baaaaad
No, even outside of his abominable behaviors, I'm not at all satisfied with what he has done. And if the hardcore Left (which appears to have taken over the Democratic party) sweeps into power, I have little doubt they'll go too far for me as well.

This is what happens when we choose to divide ourselves into tribes controlled by crazies. Party before country, wild swings back & forth, zero collaboration or innovation. It's all playing out in real time, right in front of us.
Well it appears that the crazies (who are way more abundant in the Democrat party) would be the party to reject..... It's simple right ?
No. Crazy is crazy. It's crucial that we reject them both.
Good luck with your independent vote.

Thanks, but no luck is required.

NOPE
LOLOL

They better have something concrete or their aces are grass, and Trump is the lawn mower. The people won't tolerate this partisan witch Hunt bullcrap much longer, and come 2020 their thoughts are going to be known. Believe you me that the people aren't stupid, and the hail Mary pass the Democrats are throwing better have a great receiver on the other end. I'm thinking their gamble will fail, and they will join the losing teams on the side lines for another 4 years.

NOPE
LOLOL

Good grief, and how many predictions will this be since his win in 2016 ?

NOPE
LOLOL

That he will be impeached? I don't know... but they are all correct, in that respect....

NOPE
LOLOL

That he will be impeached? I don't know... but they are all correct, in that respect....
Disagree.

Forum List

Back