Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

You conflated the two when it was pointed out to the the unemployment rate went down. You idiotically tried connecting it to the labor force participation rate.

How are they NOT connected? Was arithmetic not your strong subject? One, the Labor Participation, is used in the calculation of the other, the unemployment rate.

Are you this ignorant or are you pretending to be this ignorant?

If the Labor Force drops by over 7 MILLION people, as it did during the failed administration of President Barack Hussein Obama, please observe how that affects the unemployment rate.

Calculating%2Bthe%2BUnemployment%2Brate-L.jpg
Because the labor force participation rate can go down while at the same time, the unemployment rare can go up, down, or remain the same.

Say-Wut-S.png

You conflated the two when it was pointed out to the the unemployment rate went down. You idiotically tried connecting it to the labor force participation rate.

How are they NOT connected? Was arithmetic not your strong subject? One, the Labor Participation, is used in the calculation of the other, the unemployment rate.

If the Labor Force drops by over 7 MILLION people, as it did during the failed administration of President Barack Hussein Obama, please observe how that affects the unemployment rate.

Because the labor force participation rate can go down while at the same time, the unemployment rare can go up, down, or remain the same.

Say-Wut-S.png
Now everyone sees you're too stupid to keep up.

There are quite a few people who think the China shop that is DC actually needs to be busted up, it's a major reason why he got elected. The status quo is unsatisfactory in the minds of many out there in fly-over country. For sure Trump is rude, crude, lewd at times, and pretty much socially unacceptable, but the alternative was more of the same status quo. And still is, there's nobody on the Dem side that is going to even try to revamp the Washington bureaucracy and rein in the deep state.
Rebuilding the China shop is a good thing once the bad China has been removed. Everybody wins except maybe for the bad guy's pushing bad China.
Even though Trump pretty much horrifies me, I do understand this in theory, as I have plenty of frustrations with politicians, politicos and politics in general.

My concern is that throwing a few hand grenades into the china shop sure as shit will tear it apart, but there is zero guarantee that what replaces it will be any better.

I've never been a "well, it can't get any worse" guy. It really can. My biggest concern since the moment I knew he had been elected has been that he would screw things up so badly that the resulting backlash from the hardcore Left would leave us in even worse shape.

Right now, at this moment, that fear is looking fairly reasonable.
Well if you are satisfied with his job aside from the hardcore leftist agenda that is attempting to deject him or make him a one term president, then you best get out the vote for Trump in order to see what part two will be like (it can't be any worse). So far so good, but they won't leave it alone, so we'll just have to support our President in order to stay on track now. The alternative is looking real baaaaad

Say-Wut-S.png

power-of-silence-S.jpg

You demand to embarrass yourself. Cool, go for it!

Say-Wut-S.png

power-of-silence-S.jpg

LOLOL

This is an offer too good to pass up.

You claim that when workers drop from the labor market, the unemployment rate will also drop...
When workers drop out of the labor market, the unemployment rate will go down. That's not even economics, that's whatever grade of elementary school arithmetic that teaches division.

Lets take closer look at that, shall we? Let's use your figures....

7.7 million unemployed
148.2 million in the labor force
7.7 ÷ 148.2 = 0.520
0.520 x 100 = 5.20% Unemployment rate

Now let's say in the following month, 300,000 people retire. That would be, as you claimed, "workers drop[ping] out of the labor market"

7.7 million unemployed
147.9 million in the labor force
7.7 ÷ 147.9 = 0.521
0.521 x 100 = 5.21% Unemployment rate

The unemployment rate goes UP not down. :eusa_doh:

According to you, you're not even eligible for elementary school.

1233796371590.gif

You are a known liar.

Do you expect me to believe your fantasy chart? I don’t even want to look or read at your posts. I look at the names.
His chart's accurate as is his claim.

That depends who & where the chart came from. Especially from a known liar.
No. It depends on how closely the information reflects reality.

If a statement is correct it does not matter who or where it came from, it remains correct.
If a statement is incorrect it does not matter who or where it came from, it remains incorrect.

It does makes a difference.

A good example of what I’m talking see post # 2045.
You know that is a lie.

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

Do you feel better posting these kind of non sense? It’s just a waste of bandwidth.

His chart's accurate as is his claim.

That depends who & where the chart came from. Especially from a known liar.
No. It depends on how closely the information reflects reality.

If a statement is correct it does not matter who or where it came from, it remains correct.
If a statement is incorrect it does not matter who or where it came from, it remains incorrect.

It does makes a difference.

A good example of what I’m talking see post # 2045.
You know that is a lie.

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

Do you feel better posting these kind of non sense? It’s just a waste of bandwidth.
I'd say it's been proven beyond even a reasonable doubt the Markle is a complete fucking imbecile. And that's not even factoring in his inability to show where Trump shouldn't be impeached.

The latest Democratic Ploy, that they and their liberal media are trying their damnedest to keep from dying like everyone of their attempts before this one, has been exposed as:

A Trump-Hating Deep State, Previously Exposed Obama failed coup CIA Agency CIA Agent who worked with Biden during the Obama administration and favors Biden politically, who is specifically trained in Ukraine Geo-Political Ops, who was temporarily assigned to the WH (to spy on the WH) filed a 2nd-hand Whistle Blower complaint falsely accusing the President of a quid-pro-quo extortion of the Ukraine PM.....

The ICIG then changed the form and process to send the complaint to Congress, specifically to the Democrats n the House who have worked non-stop for the last 3 years to carry out the failed coup attempt Obama started....

Meanwhile the Whistle Blower who worked with Biden under Obama contacted the Democrats, specifically D-Adam Schiff, an admitted leaker of classified, a criminal POS who lied to the American people and Congress numerous times, claiming he had criminal evidence against Trump that even Mueller did not have and that he had never communicated with the Whistle Blower, the same POS criminal Chairman of the House Intel 'SNL' troupe who wrote a fictional account of Trump's conversation with the Ukraine PM and read it during an Impeachment meeting that was being televise...in a Seditious attempted Counter-Intelligence op intended to deceive and incite the US populace against the President.

The transcript of the President's conversation destroyed the Democrats' false accusations / narrative...

The Ukraine PM destroyed the Democrats' false accusations / narrative by declaring what they have claimed never happened...

Volker destroyed the Democrats' false accusations / narrative by making it clear what they have accused the President of never happened...

The fact that there are existing Mutual Law Enforcement Assistance Treaties that establish cooperation between the US and these nations that is initiated by the President requesting assistance from the other nation's leaders, making what the President did - asking for assistance in investigating crimes / corruption legal - which Democrats / Liberal Media / snowflakes refuse to acknowledge - all destroyed the Democrats' false accusations / narrative...

So, again, we are left with another exposed Democrat coup attempt that the Democrats are desperately trying to stop from boomeranging on them ... like every other attempt have done.

So they paid you to post all these crap. Right from Trump propaganda.

Obviously, you read "Winning Through Intimidation". It doesn't work with someone far more more knowledgeable than you.

Man up. If you can't then just hush. Youy not worth a response.
LOLOL

You wouldn't answer the question because the answer obliterates your bullshit that a drop in the labor force participation rate lowers the unemployment rate.

The reality is ... it may lower it; or it may increase it; or it may not affect it at all. It all depends on the reason the LFPR drops.

You proved to be too ignorant to know that.

th%20%281%29-S.jpg
Exactly. You have no clue.

Bingo...... I have a big problem with posters like Markle and Easy. They post very twisted from reality and lie.

Then Markle post these bullcrap pictures to make him look smart.

Say-Wut-S.png

Sadly.

Say-Wut-S.png

power-of-silence-S.jpg

LOLOL

You claim that when workers drop from the labor market, the unemployment rate will also drop...
When workers drop out of the labor market, the unemployment rate will go down. That's not even economics, that's whatever grade of elementary school arithmetic that teaches division.

7.7 million unemployed
7.7 ÷ 148.2 = 0.520

Now let's say in the following month, 300,000 people retire. That would be, as you claimed, "workers drop[ping] out of the labor market"

7.7 million unemployed
7.7 ÷ 147.9 = 0.521

1233796371590.gif

The problem is, as you know, the people reducing the Labor Participation rate did not "retire", they quit looking for jobs so they were no longer listed as being unemployed. You should have deducted your 300,000 from the unemployed. They were no longer looking.

Say-Wut-S.png

power-of-silence-S.jpg

LOLOL

7.7 million unemployed
7.7 ÷ 148.2 = 0.520

7.7 million unemployed
7.7 ÷ 147.9 = 0.521

1233796371590.gif

The problem is, as you know, the people reducing the Labor Participation rate did not "retire", they quit looking for jobs so they were no longer listed as being unemployed. You should have deducted your 300,000 from the unemployed. They were no longer looking.
"The problem is, as you know, the people reducing the Labor Participation rate did not "retire", they quit looking for jobs so they were no longer listed as being unemployed."

You fucking moron -- under Obama, 22 million people retired while Obama was president, mostly baby boomers hitting retirement age. :eusa_doh:

Beneficiary Data

"You should have deducted your 300,000 from the unemployed. They were no longer looking."

Why should I have done that, ya dumb fucking imbecile??

You said...

"When workers drop out of the labor market, the unemployment rate will go down."

People who give up looking are not workers, they're already counted as unemployed. When workers drop out of the labor force, the unemployment rate goes UP. Proving, as I've said all along, you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

:dance:

Why are people leaving the workforce?
BY KIM PETERSON
OCTOBER 6, 2014 / 5:38 AM

[...]

There's no clear reason why people are leaving the workforce, and the issue has ignited a fierce debate among economists. One trend that they seem to agree on? About half of the decline is due to baby boomers entering their retirement years.

The other half of the decline gets a little fuzzy. Funk notes that some portion of the unemployed either don't want to work or don't think they can find a job. His company commissioned a poll of the unemployed in May, he said, and found that 47 percent have completely given up looking for work. "That's a real problem," he said.

The labor force participation rate was around 66 percent of the population in 2007 before falling to 62.7 percent.

Some economists say the expansion of food stamp and disability programs are keeping people out of the labor pool. Others says that young people are dropping out, partly because more are going to college and partly because the ones who aren't are getting crowded out of the job market.

The recession drove many out of the workplace, and there aren't enough job opportunities to bring them off of the sidelines, says Chad Stone, chief economist with the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.
[...]

There are quite a few people who think the China shop that is DC actually needs to be busted up, it's a major reason why he got elected. The status quo is unsatisfactory in the minds of many out there in fly-over country. For sure Trump is rude, crude, lewd at times, and pretty much socially unacceptable, but the alternative was more of the same status quo. And still is, there's nobody on the Dem side that is going to even try to revamp the Washington bureaucracy and rein in the deep state.
Rebuilding the China shop is a good thing once the bad China has been removed. Everybody wins except maybe for the bad guy's pushing bad China.
Even though Trump pretty much horrifies me, I do understand this in theory, as I have plenty of frustrations with politicians, politicos and politics in general.

My concern is that throwing a few hand grenades into the china shop sure as shit will tear it apart, but there is zero guarantee that what replaces it will be any better.

I've never been a "well, it can't get any worse" guy. It really can. My biggest concern since the moment I knew he had been elected has been that he would screw things up so badly that the resulting backlash from the hardcore Left would leave us in even worse shape.

Well if you are satisfied with his job aside from the hardcore leftist agenda that is attempting to deject him or make him a one term president, then you best get out the vote for Trump in order to see what part two will be like (it can't be any worse). So far so good, but they won't leave it alone, so we'll just have to support our President in order to stay on track now. The alternative is looking real baaaaad
No, even outside of his abominable behaviors, I'm not at all satisfied with what he has done. And if the hardcore Left (which appears to have taken over the Democratic party) sweeps into power, I have little doubt they'll go too far for me as well.

This is what happens when we choose to divide ourselves into tribes controlled by crazies. Party before country, wild swings back & forth, zero collaboration or innovation. It's all playing out in real time, right in front of us.

No, even outside of his abominable behaviors, I'm not at all satisfied with what he has done. And if the hardcore Left (which appears to have taken over the Democratic party) sweeps into power, I have little doubt they'll go too far for me as well.

This is what happens when we choose to divide ourselves into tribes controlled by crazies. Party before country, wild swings back & forth, zero collaboration or innovation. It's all playing out in real time, right in front of us.
Well it appears that the crazies (who are way more abundant in the Democrat party) would be the party to reject..... It's simple right ?

BY KIM PETERSON
OCTOBER 6, 2014 / 5:38 AM

[...]

There's no clear reason why people are leaving the workforce, and the issue has ignited a fierce debate among economists. One trend that they seem to agree on? About half of the decline is due to baby boomers entering their retirement years.

The other half of the decline gets a little fuzzy. Funk notes that some portion of the unemployed either don't want to work or don't think they can find a job. His company commissioned a poll of the unemployed in May, he said, and found that 47 percent have completely given up looking for work. "That's a real problem," he said.

The labor force participation rate was around 66 percent of the population in 2007 before falling to 62.7 percent.

Some economists say the expansion of food stamp and disability programs are keeping people out of the labor pool. Others says that young people are dropping out, partly because more are going to college and partly because the ones who aren't are getting crowded out of the job market.

The recession drove many out of the workplace, and there aren't enough job opportunities to bring them off of the sidelines, says Chad Stone, chief economist with the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.
[...]
I get what you are saying, but workers leaving the workforce would instantly cause labor participation rates to fall temporarily until it is learned or categorized as to what the reason were that they left right ? Now how long before the adjustments are made and/or are then categorized would it be until accurate numbers are learned?? Until categorized it could of course leave a window open for people to exploit or politicize in one way or the other right ? People are more interested as economist in what the accurate numbers are showing, but for political reasons the numbers are jumped on quickly before they are accurately categorized would you agree ?

Seems to be what I'm gathering within the games of back and forth between you and some posters here. I am to think that you are working with the categorized numbers instead of the politicized numbers that are instant, and are temporary numbers gathered when the swings are in motion correct ?

Data has meaning at different stages of it's gathering correct ?

Well it appears that the crazies (who are way more abundant in the Democrat party) would be the party to reject..... It's simple right ?
No. Crazy is crazy. It's crucial that we reject them both.

No. Crazy is crazy. It's crucial that we reject them both.
Good luck with your independent vote.

Forum List

Back