Serious question

Silence

wanna lick?
Aug 26, 2008
FL
Why do democrats want MORE people to vote and Republicans want FEWER people to vote?

I'm really curious about this.

You need to more accurately phrase the question...

DEMs want more people who want something or some handout from the government, who normally would not be voting, to cast a vote for them to seize or keep power.... I don't officially know what the REPs want.... I want to ensure that every vote cast is a valid vote cast by someone eligible to vote, and that it is not a second vote by any person....

and Mani is right... both sides want to win

Republicans don't get involved in voting fraud, they excel in election fraud.

It's easier to disqualify more people they don't like that way.

Why do democrats want MORE people to vote and Republicans want FEWER people to vote?

I'm a Republican Silence and can tell you nothing pleases me more than to see people voting it validates all that I have ever stood for. You know, I have said it many times, my daughter is a big supporter of Obama and I could not be more proud of her, not because of her choice, but simply because she has taken the time to stop and realize that she does have a voice in her own government. You may be surprised at how this Republican feels about MORE people voting.

Actually, many Republicans don't want to see this group voting:

$AAAA_Group.jpg

Or this group:

$missionariesAP_468x331.jpg

Or people of this race:

http://historytogo.utah.gov/people/...ahs_american_indians/images/Washakie_copy.jpg

Or people of this race:

http://www.newberg.k12.or.us/files/Image/Hispanic Parent Group.jpg

But these people are a okay:

$kkk.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

spread the lies Robby------you'll get a lto of credibility that way !:lol:

Well gee, many Cons on this board always point out that 95% of African Americans are going to vote for Obama this election.

What better way to get rid of that then not have them vote at all through voter fraud?

Meanwhile, who do you think the KKK is going to vote for in this election? The only KKK members voting for Obama are the ones too stupid enough to know how to cast a ballot in the first place.

Actually, many Republicans don't want to see this group voting:

View attachment 6088

Or this group:

View attachment 6089

Or people of this race:

http://historytogo.utah.gov/people/...ahs_american_indians/images/Washakie_copy.jpg

Or people of this race:

http://www.newberg.k12.or.us/files/Image/Hispanic Parent Group.jpg

But these people are a okay:

View attachment 6090

:eusa_whistle:

how long have you been a bigot?

big·ot (bĭg'ət) Pronunciation Key
n. One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

[French, from Old French.

If this is true then why do we even have registration cards at each of our offices? Why do I carry cards on me up until the last day they can be turned in (today in Oregon BTW).

how long have you been a bigot?

big·ot (bĭg'ət) Pronunciation Key
n. One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

[French, from Old French.

Am I intolerant or a bigot? No

But to tell me that all Republicans want African Americans voting in this election is ignorant.

Or do you ignore the fact that the racists are voting Republican in this election?

Well 98% of blacks will vote for Obama
but

98% of whites will not vote for McCain

and that's a fact.

That's a fact huh? You just proved my point.

But where you getting those stats from? Other then the obvious place which is your ass.

Ahh the politics of hate----you've made it Robby !!

Politics of hate? No

Politics of truth and not denying it? Yes

It's not my fault that your party currently has a bunch of angry white people wanting Obama dead and lynched because they think he's a arab or a terrorist. Or just because he's half black.

Forum List

Back