Serious Question...Beck's Rally was a Charity Event, Right?

bodecea

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Will.Trade.Racists.For.Refugees
Assuming it was a Charity event, what charities are benefiting? How was money collected? (admission, donation, items for sale, pledges) and how much WAS collected?

TIA

(and if it wasn't a charity event...nevermind)

I don't think it was a charity event. Nobody paid anything.
He did a shout out for contributions to a charity that benefits the families of fallen soldiers.

Assuming it was a Charity event, what charities are benefiting? How was money collected? (admission, donation, items for sale, pledges) and how much WAS collected?

TIA

Can't you just look at the website and find out information for yourself?

And.... all this was explained on another thread.... are you not capable of reading?

Jeeez. No wonder the left is such a fucking mess. They're apparently all stupid.

Last edited:
  • Banned

TIA

I tried...found nothing.

And.... all this was explained on another thread.... are you not capable of reading?

Didn't see the particular thread you are referring to, but I did see mention in another thread that this was a charity event...thus my question.

Jeeez. No wonder the left is such a fucking mess. They're apparently all stupid.

I am terribly sorry that my questions upset you that much.

It was a charity in a sense that it got him a lot of attention. He will bank on it..of course he used soldiers to gen up the "patriotism" but he is a self serving clown who did this for him...Who doesn't know this? Do you honestly think he cares about the soldiers family's?

if he cared, he would be more of a cheerleader for the war to end. He did crap from show the night the iraq war was over....he didnt even hold a show for support of the troops coming home. Nothing.

Horrible, horrible person.

It was a charity in a sense that it got him a lot of attention. He will bank on it..of course he used soldiers to gen up the "patriotism" but he is a self serving clown who did this for him...Who doesn't know this? Do you honestly think he cares about the soldiers family's?

if he cared, he would be more of a cheerleader for the war to end. He did crap from show the night the iraq war was over....he didnt even hold a show for support of the troops coming home. Nothing.

Sweetie, your 'facts' are not 'facts'. You're a fucking retard. Just sayin'.

TIA

I tried...found nothing.

Didn't see the particular thread you are referring to, but I did see mention in another thread that this was a charity event...thus my question.

I now understand why you constantly get 'facts' wrong. You lack even basic research skills.

Restoring Honor - 8.28.10

Charity: Special Operations Warriors Foundation

Total raised: $5m

I tried...found nothing.

I now understand why you constantly get 'facts' wrong. You lack even basic research skills.

It says they were able to raise $5 million...but that link is BEFORE the rally. So that brings up another question....how did they raise the money and how much of it actually goes to the charity as opposed to "operating costs".

$5 million doesn't just pop up like that....must have been some kind of charity function or adverts for that charity beforehand....where would that have been? Glen's show? Commercials? Radio ads?

This is what I have found on this charity:

History - Special Operations Warrior Foundation Sounds good, but still some puzzlement as to the financial connection between the charity and the event.

TIA

Yes... it was for Special Operations Warrior Foundation

Special Operations Warrior Foundation

They collected over 5 million.

There was an auction going on for a few months now to auction off lots of cool stuff.... part went to put on event and pay for permits yada yada.... but all the profits went to SWOF.

I tried...found nothing.

It says they were able to raise $5 million...but that link is BEFORE the rally. So that brings up another question....how did they raise the money and how much of it actually goes to the charity as opposed to "operating costs".

$5 million doesn't just pop up like that....must have been some kind of charity function or adverts for that charity beforehand....where would that have been? Glen's show? Commercials? Radio ads?

History - Special Operations Warrior Foundation Sounds good, but still some puzzlement as to the financial connection between the charity and the event.

PM sent... the money was raised before the event via an auction -- hope it helps

Last edited:
No wonder the left is such a fucking mess. They're apparently all stupid.

Nice generalization.

That was kind of my point.... although possibly a tad obscure.... People constantly judge a group by the words of an individual. Bod... along with a variety of others... constantly does it... so therefore it follows that it is fine for everyone to judge others by the idiocy of one.

I tried...found nothing.

Can you read? Serious question.... "Thank you to all those that attended 8/28 both in person and online

With your support and help we were able to raise more than $5-million dollars for the Special Operations Warrior Foundation."
AFTER the event.

PM sent... the money was raised before the event via an auction -- hope it helps

Thanks...and as you know, I got it.

Sweetie, your 'facts' are not 'facts'. You're a fucking retard. Just sayin'.

Fuck you.

Just saying.............oh and
God bless.

Last edited:

TIA

Yes... it was for Special Operations Warrior Foundation

Special Operations Warrior Foundation

They collected over 5 million.

There was an auction going on for a few months now to auction off lots of cool stuff.... part went to put on event and pay for permits yada yada.... but all the profits went to SWOF.

Lets hope he didnt pull a hannity..

Sean Hannity in serious military charity scandal - Rick Ungar - The Policy Page - True/Slant

What hannity did was just horrible, but not surprising.

Well I still don't know if it was a charity event or not.

I didn't think it was.

Forum List

Back