Serious new warnings on Fluoroquinalone antibiotics

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Serious New Warnings on Fluoroquinalone Antibiotics
As Usual New FDA Warnings Come Decades Too Late
Mid July 2018 the FDA strengthened their warnings on a group of very troublesome antibiotics which have long been all too commonly prescribed to treat a variety of illnesses such as respiratory and urinary tract infections. In fact I recall warning my own father about these drugs two decades ago! The warnings are extensive and serious – especially so for those with blood sugar issues or those over 60. The warnings are related to mental health issues and severe low blood sugar and as always, are coming much too late for many. This is the very reason our International Coalition for Drug Awareness (ICFDA) was formed. Our mission statement
http://www.drugawareness.org/serious-new-warnings-on-fluoroquinalone-antibiotics/

But hey you can choose to think whatever good luck to yah sometimes going further than the headlines can teach new information that could have saved your life. or You can surely choose to listen to any controlled MSM source as they laugh at how fkn dumb you are for believing the bs lies they feed you or dont bother reporting on at all. oh well sucks to be uninformed I guess.

As for me ... I love to stay informed.

weekly-world-news-first-publication-to-break-the-bat-boy-discovery-story-photo-u1

Mid July 2018 the FDA strengthened their warnings on a group of very troublesome antibiotics which have long been all too commonly prescribed to treat a variety of illnesses such as respiratory and urinary tract infections. In fact I recall warning my own father about these drugs two decades ago! The warnings are extensive and serious – especially so for those with blood sugar issues or those over 60. The warnings are related to mental health issues and severe low blood sugar and as always, are coming much too late for many. This is the very reason our International Coalition for Drug Awareness (ICFDA) was formed. Our mission statement
Serious New Warnings on Fluoroquinalone Antibiotics - International Coalition for Drug Awareness - ICFDA

But hey you can choose to think whatever good luck to yah sometimes going further than the headlines can teach new information that could have saved your life. or You can surely choose to listen to any controlled MSM source as they laugh at how fkn dumb you are for believing the bs lies they feed you or dont bother reporting on at all. oh well sucks to be uninformed I guess.

Do you really understand the issue behind these new warnings? Don't think you do.. Re-Read THIS PART of the link you posted...

As most of you have followed my work on antidepressants, atypical antipsychotics you know I am always checking to see which other drugs on the market may be increasing serotonin as well thus producing interactions with these drugs. And of course these fluoroquinolone antibiotics with these strong warnings of psychiatric side effects do that and they can cause the deadly Serotonin Syndrome when taken with the antidepressants or atypical antipsychotics. Here is an excellent and very extensive NIH study on Serotonin Syndrome discussing these interactions:

Serotonin Syndrome

There is nothing wrong with this class of antibiotic. It's a drug interaction problem. One that has been KNOWN for years, but more experience in the field calls for an update to the prescribing information.. Drug interactions are complex but every physician has a calculator and data base in their hands. So does every pharmacist.

Cipro and others noted are in a "stop gap" class. It's RESERVED for the HARD cases. And in many emergencies where other antibiotics are not effective, under hospitalization, I imagine that you can RISK a temporary serotonin reaction to save someone..

If doctors are already aware of "possible" interactions with anti-depressants, and anti-psychotics, that these interactions are ALREADY avoided...

• Banned
Serious New Warnings on Fluoroquinalone Antibiotics - International Coalition for Drug Awareness - ICFDA

Do you really understand the issue behind these new warnings? Don't think you do.. Re-Read THIS PART of the link you posted...

As most of you have followed my work on antidepressants, atypical antipsychotics you know I am always checking to see which other drugs on the market may be increasing serotonin as well thus producing interactions with these drugs. And of course these fluoroquinolone antibiotics with these strong warnings of psychiatric side effects do that and they can cause the deadly Serotonin Syndrome when taken with the antidepressants or atypical antipsychotics. Here is an excellent and very extensive NIH study on Serotonin Syndrome discussing these interactions:

Serotonin Syndrome

There is nothing wrong with this class of antibiotic. It's a drug interaction problem. One that has been KNOWN for years, but more experience in the field calls for an update to the prescribing information.. Drug interactions are complex but every physician has a calculator and data base in their hands. So does every pharmacist.

Cipro and others noted are in a "stop gap" class. It's RESERVED for the HARD cases. And in many emergencies where other antibiotics are not effective, under hospitalization, I imagine that you can RISK a temporary serotonin reaction to save someone..

If doctors are already aware of "possible" interactions with anti-depressants, and anti-psychotics, that these interactions are ALREADY avoided...

read in between these lines

------------------------------------
YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND"
YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW- UNTIL YOU DO TAKE YOUR KNOW IT ALL COMMENTS AND SHOVE THEM.
----------------------------------------

that's why you think what you I don't give a shit what you think go and take a few hope it all works out in fact pop six of them.

P.S. I SAID NOTHING ABOUT THE DRUGS DOING NOT DOINGS ETC...

I MADE A STATEMENT OF BELIEVE IT OR DONT' WHAT IN THE HELL DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WTIH YOUR MORONIC STATEMENT " DO I EVEN UNDERSTAND"

Last edited:
  • Banned
As for me ... I love to stay informed.

weekly-world-news-first-publication-to-break-the-bat-boy-discovery-story-photo-u1

Good maybe . u can get a prescription soon too LOL at least u will know it will kill you before you take it bahahah. That goes for all the prescribed bs.

Serotonin Syndrome

read in between these lines

------------------------------------
YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND"
YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW- UNTIL YOU DO TAKE YOUR KNOW IT ALL COMMENTS AND SHOVE THEM.
----------------------------------------

that's why you think what you I don't give a shit what you think go and take a few hope it all works out in fact pop six of them.

P.S. I SAID NOTHING ABOUT THE DRUGS DOING NOT DOINGS ETC...

I MADE A STATEMENT OF BELIEVE IT OR DONT' WHAT IN THE HELL DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WTIH YOUR MORONIC STATEMENT " DO I EVEN UNDERSTAND"

Don't blame me for your inability to read and comprehend. Those are basic survival skills in today's world. If you don't know the distinction between a drug interaction and a defective drug, it's no wonder you spend your life pooping your pants over people yelling about things that have no concept of how the world or science works..

Forum List

Back